Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi, I am on cycle 6, trying this next month, just bought my opk.
Any advice???
xx

Monday is your magic day ---- start :sex: and follow the plan I would use opk's from monday everyday at the same time til they start to get darker then I would test twice a day until you get the + that is when you start :sex:ing everday until you get your crosshairs take one day off and do it again for luck....... I believe this is how it is supposed to go.....
Thanks, will give it a go :)

according to the plan it says to use opk's from cd10 so i guess it is up to u..... I started them on cd 8 and got my + on cd 12 last cycle..... I am hoping that this is my last cycle of ttc but I don't know..... lets hope we jump our success rate sky high this month!!!!

Well ladies, AF got me today, right on schedule..... on to cycle #3 for me!

Hi, I am on cycle 6, trying this next month, just bought my opk.
Any advice???
xx

Monday is your magic day ---- start :sex: and follow the plan I would use opk's from monday everyday at the same time til they start to get darker then I would test twice a day until you get the + that is when you start :sex:ing everday until you get your crosshairs take one day off and do it again for luck....... I believe this is how it is supposed to go.....
Thanks, will give it a go :)

according to the plan it says to use opk's from cd10 so i guess it is up to u..... I started them on cd 8 and got my + on cd 12 last cycle..... I am hoping that this is my last cycle of ttc but I don't know..... lets hope we jump our success rate sky high this month!!!!

Ooh Hope that this is your month.
xxx

ahhh thanks soph, do you know when in relation to those 3 tests you ovulate?
have you done an hpt today?

thanks happygolucky, thats so good to hear, i feel the exact same way you did before you got your bfp - maybe there is hope for me! congrats and good luck to you.
xx

I Oed on the second day of smileys.
:bfn: onthe hpt front :(
I kind of thought that after buying all of that ttc stuff yesterday that I would wake up to a bfp today :(

i really like the name sophia too and sienna.ahhhh. i bet our first baby will be a boy though. really want a baby. 9 months from now please thank you please.

hey Wanting, how are you today?x

Speaking of names, I like Lucia or Lucy or Rosah or Rosalie

Got no ideas for a boy. I want some pink in my life!

ahhh thanks soph, do you know when in relation to those 3 tests you ovulate?
have you done an hpt today?

thanks happygolucky, thats so good to hear, i feel the exact same way you did before you got your bfp - maybe there is hope for me! congrats and good luck to you.
xx

I Oed on the second day of smileys.
:bfn: onthe hpt front :(
I kind of thought that after buying all of that ttc stuff yesterday that I would wake up to a bfp today :(

Sorry to hear that!. On a good note, acc to FF data, only <10% of women get the BFP this early.

FXd for you!

i want a dexter so bad.. i'd love to have a little boy! but if it's a girl, i think i want a zoey/chloe/brooklyn/ella..
big hugs to the girls with witches :) hope y'all stick around.
so i have some huge advice.. go out and buy the red raspberry leaf tea. it is DELICIOUS! and helps build lining/strengthens uterus. drank my first cup today and i already want another just for the taste. also bought steaz unsweetened organic green tea and that's pretty good too, for it being unsweetened.
started a 30 day vegetarian diet challenge (which apparantly is very good for fertility, as long as you're getting protein) and i'm liking it so far, it's just going to be hard when OH brings himself home a burger..

btw ness.. it doesn't bother me that you're here! you've been around since day 1 offering support and now you suddenly can't be here because you've gotten pregnant using the plan that we're all using?! no way! :)

BTW soph, your wedding dress is gorgeous!

Thank you mimi! It is actually my necklace (I made it) but the dress was stunning too!
I made all the jewellery - mine, bridesmaids, flowergirls and my mums.
All swarovski crystals - gorgeous!

Where is New Mummy?

hi arein sorry not been on for a while been a busy bee going to the gym etc trying to coentrate on anything but ttc!! so sad the witch got you and maxam fxd this cycle you will defo get BFP:hugs: its taking me ages to catch up started on p160 got till 198 lol

aww thank you guys I'm so glad you don't mind me still posting :hugs: I'm cheering you all on and can't wait for you guys to come over to first tri and I have faith you will all be there soon!!! xxx

How is everyone feeling today?

i want a dexter so bad.. i'd love to have a little boy! but if it's a girl, i think i want a zoey/chloe/brooklyn/ella..
big hugs to the girls with witches :) hope y'all stick around.
so i have some huge advice.. go out and buy the red raspberry leaf tea. it is DELICIOUS! and helps build lining/strengthens uterus. drank my first cup today and i already want another just for the taste. also bought steaz unsweetened organic green tea and that's pretty good too, for it being unsweetened.
started a 30 day vegetarian diet challenge (which apparantly is very good for fertility, as long as you're getting protein) and i'm liking it so far, it's just going to be hard when OH brings himself home a burger..

My kitten is called Dexter! He is awesome and it's an awesome name!!

I always loved the name flor which means flower in Spanish but it's my OH ex's name :doh: I then suggested viviana and another ex name LOL so then we finally came up with estefania for a boy since day 1 we wanted the same name which was scary juan Jose is the name in my OH family the name juan has been passed down my oh dad called juan so is my OH except he's really called Alonso juan Alonso so our child would be Jose thank god cause I've never really liked the name juan but my OH insists we carry on the tradition lol

Hey girls google " the great sperm race " and have a watch so interesting and informative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->