Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I had one of those dreams last night too! But it wasn't all good... I dreamt I was 6 months Pregnant and started bleeding! ARGH I think I am obsessing a little too much lately, but I am anxious to try out the preseed, softcups, and SMEP this month!!

I'm soooo confused today, I don't know which DPO I'm at! FF says 6DPO, by FAM it 5DPO, and by the monitor I'm 4 DPO.:dohh: Now I don't know when to test.

Mamaxm
it's just going to be hard when OH brings himself home a burger..
-Amy's brand veggie burgers (and everything else Amy's) are awesome BTW. I got into the [almost] veggie lifestyle after watching Food, Inc. I recommend ppl watch it. I only eat meats when DH's here (half the time), and I make sure the meats or dairy prods are not from factory farms. There's too many hormones, antibiotics, and cruelty (which absolutely boils my blood :growlmad:)!
-Your furbaby is so adorable, I love bassets...actually, I love all animals.
-Congrats on your 2000th post. Hope it brings your BFP ASAP!

Soph - the necklace is def gorgeous!! It makes you sparkle. I love swarovski crystals.

ive had no ewcm this cycle
honeybee - how do you check your cm? If I check the tp, sometimes i don't see any (or it's creamy), but when i check by the cervix, it seems more abundant and more fertile.

Welcome firedancer!

ttcstill introduced me to this thread and just wanted to say reading it makes me excited! i missed my AF last month for the first time ever, and my next should be due tomorrow. so if the witch gets me tomorrow, i plan on jumping on this plan when i get to see DH in june! :happydance:

Welcome nevertogether! It's going to be my first cycle trying SMEP as well. Hope it goes well for you :)

mimi - yeah i check my cervix too, it was watery pretty much the whole time, had a couple of days where it was stretchy but not quite ewcm. i had tons of it the last two months, am sure it's coz i forgot to take the epo. will start it again next month if, you know, im not pregnant before then lol.

Hey ladies just thought i would leave you a little update on me i am now 7DPO and im having a few funny twinges in my lower stomach and my nipples have started to feel a little saw and tingly!! .. Ive also been feeling sick but i have glandular fever again so its probibly that tho i have never been acctually sick any time ive had glandular fever ... i just cant breath or swallow lol ... i cant wait to test i feel really positive about this cycle! :) xxxxxxxxx

woops, i got my dates totally mixed up! Can u change me to the 22nd april plz! Congratulations to all with bfps! :yipee:

I'm soooo confused today, I don't know which DPO I'm at! FF says 6DPO, by FAM it 5DPO, and by the monitor I'm 4 DPO.:dohh: Now I don't know when to test.

Mamaxm
it's just going to be hard when OH brings himself home a burger..
-Amy's brand veggie burgers (and everything else Amy's) are awesome BTW. I got into the [almost] veggie lifestyle after watching Food, Inc. I recommend ppl watch it. I only eat meats when DH's here (half the time), and I make sure the meats or dairy prods are not from factory farms. There's too many hormones, antibiotics, and cruelty (which absolutely boils my blood :growlmad:)!

First, I'd go with 5 DPO, so we can be TWW buddies! :)

Second, Totally agree. Watched Food, Inc, and I was so surprised. I'm not going vegetarian, but trying to eat meat that has been grown more humanely and with less tampering. It amazed me to see how the companies know they are spreading ecoli really easily the way they are processing the meat, but keep doing it that way because it's cheaper!!

It's more expensive to eat "better", but I think it's worth it. Been going organic with just about anything I can. Can't wait for the farmers markets to start up!

Also, I just started reading "In Defense of Food". Pretty good book so far!

Hey ladies just thought i would leave you a little update on me i am now 7DPO and im having a few funny twinges in my lower stomach and my nipples have started to feel a little saw and tingly!! .. Ive also been feeling sick but i have glandular fever again so its probibly that tho i have never been acctually sick any time ive had glandular fever ... i just cant breath or swallow lol ... i cant wait to test i feel really positive about this cycle! :) xxxxxxxxx

Yay, can't wait for us all to test and find out the great news!! :cloud9:

First, I'd go with 5 DPO, so we can be TWW buddies! :)

Second, Totally agree. Watched Food, Inc, and I was so surprised. I'm not going vegetarian, but trying to eat meat that has been grown more humanely and with less tampering. It amazed me to see how the companies know they are spreading ecoli really easily the way they are processing the meat, but keep doing it that way because it's cheaper!!

It's more expensive to eat "better", but I think it's worth it. Been going organic with just about anything I can. Can't wait for the farmers markets to start up!

Also, I just started reading "In Defense of Food". Pretty good book so far!

Yey for making the decision for me...5DPO it is then! HA!

Anout the meat proc, if people ask for cheap, that's what they get! But, I def think that initially it's more expensive to eat better, but in the long run it's cheaper! Can't put a price on a healthy life, or life itself for that matter. I try to go organic, mainly dairy products, and most of the veggies that are more susceptible to pests, etc.

Sometime it's aggravating when I have to go to 3 diff stores to get what I want/need! I can't wait for farmer's market either.

I'll look into the book, I need something to keep me off BnB, too addicted now!

I really hope its great news lol xx

I really hope its great news lol xx

It will be -- I declare it right now that we are all going to get our BFPs. :thumbup:

Ness & happygolucky - please dont stop supporting us just because you have gotten your BFP's its encouraging to know that it is possible and you two are proof of that!!!!! Thanks to you both for sharing your struggles and success!!!!

I am really confused because when AF comes she is always bright red and full force but this time it started with light brown discharge then dark red/brown discharge then I went threw 1 tampon last night that seemed like normal af and now I am barely bleeding at all...... I usually go full force for about 2 and 1/2 days then stop for a day then spot a day then start back with a light bleed for about 24 hrs. What is an ideal LP????? When should temps drop below the coverline before or after af?

I won't stop supporting you all:0) I love coming onto the ttc section as we can relate so much into how we feel and the highs and lows of it all. Really hope you all get BFPs soon:0) I think this plan is a good one to stick to and to keep trying.

I had one of those dreams last night too! But it wasn't all good... I dreamt I was 6 months Pregnant and started bleeding! ARGH I think I am obsessing a little too much lately, but I am anxious to try out the preseed, softcups, and SMEP this month!!

Ya I understand that, My first pregnancy dream this last cycle was really scary dremt I was pregnant and got kidnapped and my captor told me I would never have my baby girl..... The I dreamt of one pregancy test that had 5 windows all :bfp: then last night the test had two windows one said positive the other said negative...... stupid dreams...... wish I could just not worry so much about it.... but I am that way when I want something and have my heart in it I can not stop thinking about it!

fx for you when you wake up soph!!

ooooh titi, cd 10, does that mean you'll be bding today?!

i took your advice and now just lie on a pillow after bding rather than adopting extreme yoga positions!! fx it helps.

:haha::haha:

yup get to BD today as we did on CD 8 and again today. Also been holding my pee since 10am-going to do my opk in an hour. High hopes for this cycle and SMEP!

ttcstill introduced me to this thread and just wanted to say reading it makes me excited! i missed my AF last month for the first time ever, and my next should be due tomorrow. so if the witch gets me tomorrow, i plan on jumping on this plan when i get to see DH in june! :happydance:

Glad you came over..... we are happy to have you and I wish you all the best of luck in getting the family you want.

hope you get good news soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"