Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

we do!
according to the woman who created SMEP, it has a 40% success rate. we've met it, i want to exceed it! that's why in april, all SMEP members are also TTC warriors! we are going to exceed expectations and get our baby bumps :)

That is one cute puppy mama!
Congrats on your impending bfp ;)

Testing in the morning........
Hoping for a big surprise but realistically think I will be moving on to conquer cycle 5 with my fellow TTC warriors!

that's right! no matter what happens tomorrow you'll either get your beanie or you'll be a warrior and get it this next cycle!
and thanks for complimenting my lillers :) she's very content on the couch right now watching ratatouille.

Testing in the morning........
Hoping for a big surprise but realistically think I will be moving on to conquer cycle 5 with my fellow TTC warriors!

Good luck - hopefully this is your month!

Night girls, let you know in the morning what I get...

geez is it night over there?! it's 8AM here. goodness! good luck! hope you've got your bfp :)

fx for you when you wake up soph!!

ooooh titi, cd 10, does that mean you'll be bding today?!

i took your advice and now just lie on a pillow after bding rather than adopting extreme yoga positions!! fx it helps.

Hi guys just thought id update got my +opk today thought it was CD14 but its defo darker then control line today so im starting the 3 days today and one after hope this plan works but im not quite sure how if it takes 14hours for sperm to get the egg and you can ov upto 12 hours after +opk etc but we will see thnx selina

Can anyone make a TTC Warrior ticker/banner thing like the 'team smep' one that we've got!??! i'd love it, especially a pink one!! no idea how to make them!!!

Hi everyone! May I be added to this thread? We tried SMEP this month, my third cycle TTC. I plan to hold out on testing until AF is due (sooooo hard!!! LOL) so put me down for 4/21.
I started scanning this thread from the beginning, and OMG so exciting to read posts that say *tried SMEP this month*, *probably on to April* *I'll try XXX next month* and those same posts have pregnancy tickers!!! Congrats to the :bfp: 's (save room for me, I'm joining you in a couple weeks!) :hugs: to those the :witch: got, and :dust: to all!!!

yes welcome and props to you for reading through this whole thing! hahaha!

hahaha oh okay then. that's much better, not much useful info if you read on too much, just us rambling :haha: we move quickly here!

Mamaxm -- cute dog!!! Glad she's ok after the vet appointment yesterday. I know my dog is my fur-baby right now, so I can completely understand how scary that would have been!

ah, let's see what else was discussed while I was sleeping..... I don't remember now, but Welcome those who are new!

5DPO right now. PMA is still high. But I've decided if this isn't our month, I'm going to stop putting out until DH gets an SA! :haha: I mean, seriously, I'm going through all this worry and research and whatnot, and if it turns out there was nothing I personally could do, I'd be upset. So, let's get that out of the way early! I hate that doctors make you wait a year before they even do simple, inexpensive tests. ANYWAY... Good morning, ladies, and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Oh Redleaf raspberry tea... I'm off to research that right now!

:hugs:

oooh, sounds promising, even for those who are already preggers!

Brewed as a tea, red raspberry leaf is one of the safest and commonly used tonic herbs for women wanting to get pregnant or for women who are already pregnant. Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus) tones the uterus, improves contractions and decreases constipation. It also contains many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C and calcium. The alkaloid fragrine is thought to help tone the uterus.

As always, check with your physician before starting such a regimen. It is generally thought that red raspberry leaf tea should be safe during pregnancy. However, there is some belief that red raspberry leaf can cause minor spotting in the beginning of a pregnancy. Contact your physician for more information.

Holy conversations!!!! LOL

Lilac - I am sorry the :witch: got you....I thought I had her well contained but she must have slipped out in the middle of the night :haha:

Soph- I know right now you are sleeping but I hope and pray that you wake up to a bright beautiful :bfp:

Ness- I am really glad that you are sticking around to be supportive and I am very hopeful that some of us will join you in May. I did get the softcups and preseed so hopefully that will help me as I normally do not get good CM.

Firedancer- welcome and good luck

Mamaxm- Vegetarian diet????? wow you are braver than I am I have to have my food I would go nuts.......

I have still been having dreams about being pregnant and getting positive results although I theres is no doubt I am out this month..... Hopefully this is a good sign for me.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->