Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

fx for you when you wake up soph!!

ooooh titi, cd 10, does that mean you'll be bding today?!

i took your advice and now just lie on a pillow after bding rather than adopting extreme yoga positions!! fx it helps.

:haha::haha:

yup get to BD today as we did on CD 8 and again today. Also been holding my pee since 10am-going to do my opk in an hour. High hopes for this cycle and SMEP!

Lmao .... you are going to burst...... LH is a strong hormone you dont have to hold your pee.......

new mummy- no way that's too early for signs! i was completely off chinese food, can't remember what dpo it was, it's earlier in the thread i talked about it.. and i got my bfp. and i LOVE chinese. ADORE chinese.
aw just realized on this veggie diet there's no chinese for me. boohoo. i'll eat some lomein i guess..

thankyou mamaxm, you could have veggie bnoodles/stirfry!? well trying not to cave in and test! this is my first cycle since coming off pill so not hoping for much really .i remember you were off your chinese thats what made me think but must stop dont want dissapointment! gonna try hard and wait see if witch arrives this thurs/fri if no show will test maybe sunday fx for you and all on a new cycle this time :flower:

epo - evening primrose oil
ewcm - egg white cervical mucus

I know it can get crazy with the acronyms, this helps a lot:
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

What's up with the chinese food girls??? Lost on that one.

For goodness sake....have just read through adn caught up on all todays posts and have now forgotten everything i wanted to say:wacko: im sorry ladies but i really cant read it all again :haha:

Hope everyone is having a good sunday, weather is fantastic here so we have been on the beach playing ith the kids. Made a change from packing boxes.

Im 12DPO and just the next 2 days to be over with so i know one way or the other. Have decided to take Royal Jelly next cycle though......

fx for you when you wake up soph!!

ooooh titi, cd 10, does that mean you'll be bding today?!

i took your advice and now just lie on a pillow after bding rather than adopting extreme yoga positions!! fx it helps.

:haha::haha:

yup get to BD today as we did on CD 8 and again today. Also been holding my pee since 10am-going to do my opk in an hour. High hopes for this cycle and SMEP!

Lmao .... you are going to burst...... LH is a strong hormone you dont have to hold your pee.......

IDK--the box says best results after noon with a four hour hold. (?) Anyway I managed but its still negative. Oh well get to BD anyway!!!!:sex::sex::sex::bunny:

What's up with the chinese food girls??? Lost on that one.[/QUOTE]

we were just saying how mamaxm went totally off chinese food and i have also even tho its my fav take out, was askin if thats to early a sign or if i was imagining it
:wacko:

Wow...I'm finally caught up!!

I just wanted to say I'm sorry to all the ladies who got the evil :witch: and good luck to those of us who are still waiting to test :thumbup:

I really want this month to be my month but I'm trying not to symptom spot...I'm really trying to go about my days and forget that I have to test in two weeks...ugh!!!

I love everyone's PMA and you ladies give me hope...I also love all the new stuff I learn from reading the threads...Have a great day ladies :)

newmummy - we are both u.s. army so i'm stationed in germany and he is currently in indiana, US, receiving training before his 13 month deployment to kosovo. we've only been together two months this year :(

newmummy - we are both u.s. army so i'm stationed in germany and he is currently in indiana, US, receiving training before his 13 month deployment to kosovo. we've only been together two months this year :(

wow you are a strong couple then! and doing a great job too good luck and fx for you x

i think thats what im doing a bit of symptom spotting!! trying to look on the positive side you see not the symptoms of the witch parking up her broomstick over the next week!!

Afternoon girls going to try and keep up with our fast moving thread lol hows everyones sunday been? I had trip to primark today woo! lol my mum had to pick up a newborn outfit set for friend whos ust had a baby was like a slap in the face when I had to walk down the baby isle of the store :-(

OMG I miss a week and spend and hour and a half catching up!! That'll teach me...

Ive tried my best but totally screwed up SMEP- completely understand if you take me off. BD 8, 10, (went away with work 11-14), 15, and will again today 17. But then have to go away with work again tomorrow until thursday (21) :sad2:

I usually get a smiley face on OPK day 16 or 18 - not had it yet although testing in about 15 mins - so I am hoping perhaps I'll be late this month so still within the right time when I am back on thursday.

I hate my job!!! Imagine making me go away from DH when I am in the middle of SMEP....

I was so sure April was going to be my month.....

Afternoon girls going to try and keep up with our fast moving thread lol hows everyones sunday been? I had trip to primark today woo! lol my mum had to pick up a newborn outfit set for friend whos ust had a baby was like a slap in the face when I had to walk down the baby isle of the store :-(

i know the feeling! :cry: i have three or four friends that just literally gave birth this last month and then i have two more that just found out they were pregnant. and, of course, they weren't even trying! ugh :sulk:

lol I read few pages and have given up trying to catch up with last nights and todays posts for some reason my inbox doesnt recieve every post cause I could read them while im going about my day since my inbox is on my iphone aahh forgive me girls lol

i know the feeling! :cry: i have three or four friends that just literally gave birth this last month and then i have two more that just found out they were pregnant. and, of course, they weren't even trying! ugh :sulk:

:( she gave birth I think on friday my mum doesnt know im ttc so she was talking about it for ages just wanted her to stop but couldnt be rude and say STOP MUM! lol shes going to see the baby tuesday thank god I dont have to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->