Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Nevertogether just seen your post about being stationed in different places... sorry for my rant clearly a few days this month is not the same as you!

Sorry.

Just fed up already.........

Nevertogether just seen your post about being stationed in different places... sorry for my rant clearly a few days this month is not the same as you!

Sorry.

Just fed up already.........

waitng4baby - it's OK! it's hard for EVERYONE, even being apart a couple of days, when you're trying. letting it all out is definitely better than bottling it all up!

Just catching up from the afternoon... to whomever asked about EWCM and whether it was good or bad (sorry, I knew I wanted to respond, but already forgot who asked! Too many posts to go back now!)

EWCM - egg white cervical mucus is the "most fertile" cervical mucous you can have, so it's a very good thing. Generally the appearance of EWCM coincides with ovulation, so when you have it, it's the best time to :sex: Now, not everyone gets EWCM, and ladies still go on to get pregnant, so it's not a requirement. But if you don't get it, you might think about getting Pre-seed or Conceive+. They are sperm friendly lubes, and the sperm needs fluid in order to swim up through the cervix.

I highly recommend a book -- "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler. I learned SOOOO much reading this book that I NEVER knew before. It explains EWCM, Ovulation and all sorts of other things. Check it out!

Afternoon girls going to try and keep up with our fast moving thread lol hows everyones sunday been? I had trip to primark today woo! lol my mum had to pick up a newborn outfit set for friend whos ust had a baby was like a slap in the face when I had to walk down the baby isle of the store :-(

i know the feeling! :cry: i have three or four friends that just literally gave birth this last month and then i have two more that just found out they were pregnant. and, of course, they weren't even trying! ugh :sulk:

:( she gave birth I think on friday my mum doesnt know im ttc so she was talking about it for ages just wanted her to stop but couldnt be rude and say STOP MUM! lol shes going to see the baby tuesday thank god I dont have to go

awww i feel your pain. i just got a text from a friend, all smug coz she just got her bfp. she doesnt know im trying so cant blame her for practically rubbing my face in it. pulus both girls i sit with at work are pregnant, so i get to see their bumps grow and listen to them whinge about their sickness etc yey me grrrrrrr.
i just want it to be my turn already. and to not be such a jealous person!! sorry for the rant, im just scared it might never happen for me. i guess its normal to feel like this though.xx

Ok, think I may have totally messed up SMEP again this month...started on CD 10 (which was yesterday) instead of CD8, and then CBFM picks up LH surge today, confirmed by IC. So...I think I might be ovulating early this month. Maybe I do every month and never paid enough attention? Anyway, will try to BD tonight and tomorrow night...is that a good enough plan??:shrug:

Afternoon girls going to try and keep up with our fast moving thread lol hows everyones sunday been? I had trip to primark today woo! lol my mum had to pick up a newborn outfit set for friend whos ust had a baby was like a slap in the face when I had to walk down the baby isle of the store :-(

i know the feeling! :cry: i have three or four friends that just literally gave birth this last month and then i have two more that just found out they were pregnant. and, of course, they weren't even trying! ugh :sulk:

:( she gave birth I think on friday my mum doesnt know im ttc so she was talking about it for ages just wanted her to stop but couldnt be rude and say STOP MUM! lol shes going to see the baby tuesday thank god I dont have to go

awww i feel your pain. i just got a text from a friend, all smug coz she just got her bfp. she doesnt know im trying so cant blame her for practically rubbing my face in it. pulus both girls i sit with at work are pregnant, so i get to see their bumps grow and listen to them whinge about their sickness etc yey me grrrrrrr.
i just want it to be my turn already. and to not be such a jealous person!! sorry for the rant, im just scared it might never happen for me. i guess its normal to feel like this though.xx

:hugs: I know the feeling there were sooo many heavily pregnant women in the stores today can be really frustrating to see

Right girls, I doing smep this month!! Let's hope I o on cd12/13 as usual, buy had early mc so not sure if I'll o as usual. Don't wana tire oh out!! Fx we all get a good outcome!!

EWCM - egg white cervical mucus is the "most fertile" cervical mucous you can have, so it's a very good thing. Generally the appearance of EWCM coincides with ovulation, so when you have it, it's the best time to :sex: Now, not everyone gets EWCM, and ladies still go on to get pregnant, so it's not a requirement. But if you don't get it, you might think about getting Pre-seed or Conceive+. They are sperm friendly lubes, and the sperm needs fluid in order to swim up through the cervix.

thank you i understand now ! i have had some of that have always had alot too normally so thats lucky now i know,
so what about clear colored watery cm ?

HoneyBee completely with you. Two girls at work have bumps, and my sister in law is due her first in June and she is massive. All pleased for them but wish it was me...

Only one of my friends knows I am trying and she is as well so understands, but everyonelse including my family doesnt. I get the "You better get a move on you're 32 this year" or when people ask if we want a baby I use the whole "flat is on the market, once it sells and we have a house".

As if material things like that matter!

Hey ladies, can I join you all please. The evil witch got me today with full force. This plan sounds really good. Congrats to all the bfp's

Ok, think I may have totally messed up SMEP again this month...started on CD 10 (which was yesterday) instead of CD8, and then CBFM picks up LH surge today, confirmed by IC. So...I think I might be ovulating early this month. Maybe I do every month and never paid enough attention? Anyway, will try to BD tonight and tomorrow night...is that a good enough plan??:shrug:

I say that sounds like a plan!:thumbup:

my husband already has two kids and my mother in law is on this huge kick about how she is ready for another grandbaby. i'm like. - ok i guess that's me. LOL :) considering his siblings are 20 and 16. my stepdaughter makes me want one even more. she is too adorable and amazing. she told my husband that the next time that he comes home he has has to bring liana with him! she also got on the phone and told me that everything is going to be okay and to not be sad and miss daddy. she's 4! just a crappy feeling knowing he can get others preggo and not me :( if that makes sense!

Oh my date will be 5th May. Can't wait to start this plan, your stories are inspirational. I'm on cycle #5 TTC #1

my husband already has two kids and my mother in law is on this huge kick about how she is ready for another grandbaby. i'm like. - ok i guess that's me. LOL :) considering his siblings are 20 and 16. my stepdaughter makes me want one even more. she is too adorable and amazing. she told my husband that the next time that he comes home he has has to bring liana with him! she also got on the phone and told me that everything is going to be okay and to not be sad and miss daddy. she's 4! just a crappy feeling knowing he can get others preggo and not me :( if that makes sense!

Aw hun he's swimmers are just a little older and taking a little longer to reach the right place! No reason why you wont get your BFP

I get the "You better get a move on you're 32 this year"

AHHH, I get the same thing! So frustrating...we've been TTC for a year, and all around us babies keep popping up. Very few people know that we're trying. At least now I know to NEVER make the same comment to someone else!

it wouldn't hurt! i have my husband taking fertilaid right now. well, he had to stop because they wouldn't let him take it on his carry on bag (UGH!) so now he has to wait for my mother in law to send it. he's also stopped drinking and smoking. even though he has had two kids (2&4) i am taking every avenue just incase!

Stopping drinking completely??? wow. You see maybe this is what we need to do. Have you stopped drinking completely also?

He is taking supplements - forget what they are called - and has been for 8 months.

Myturnyet - I know, I feel so bad for all those friends I did it to. Why didnt they tell me!!

Right - need to log off & try to see if I have my smiley face and then hopefully this month isnt completely lost!

Stopping drinking completely??? wow. You see maybe this is what we need to do. Have you stopped drinking completely also?

He is taking supplements - forget what they are called - and has been for 8 months.

Myturnyet - I know, I feel so bad for all those friends I did it to. Why didnt they tell me!!

Right - need to log off & try to see if I have my smiley face and then hopefully this month isnt completely lost!

fx for you :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->