Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

yes - he has completely. he hasn't had a drink since about the end of January believe. ours wasn't just for conception though, we both had a problem with drinking too much so we decided that we are both healthier as people to stop altogether. i have drank about three times since that time in january (only with his approval though), so for the most part, quit completely. my husband found some sort of fertility test thing in walgreens i think, but he never used it nor have i hard if it works well for men or not. he began his fertilaid about a week ago, i started two days ago..so incase AF comes today or tomorrow, our bodies will be ready to conceive in june :)

Wow ladies...talk about a fast moving thread! I would love to reply to everyone but my memory is crap. LOL

Sorry to the ones the witch got.
Good luck to the ones waiting to O, hope you catch the eggy!!
Hope we get some more BFP's soon

Asfm.. I am on cd 17 and 5dpo, I am trying really hard not to sypmtom spot but I am anyway. LOL. I am still exhausted..still have sore bbs and still feel "wet". I did also notice I could see the blues veins in my nipples today which is a first for more. I can always see the ones in my boobs but not in my nipples...so I guess only time will tell!! :)

HoneyBee completely with you. Two girls at work have bumps, and my sister in law is due her first in June and she is massive. All pleased for them but wish it was me...

Only one of my friends knows I am trying and she is as well so understands, but everyonelse including my family doesnt. I get the "You better get a move on you're 32 this year" or when people ask if we want a baby I use the whole "flat is on the market, once it sells and we have a house".

As if material things like that matter!

im the EXACT same! We say 'we'll strttrying when we've done our house up'. as if i give a sh*t about our house compared to a baby!!!

we're on cycle 5 now. didnl get my smiley face til cd18 this month (yesterday), i hate the waiting,wish i hate short cycles. stuck to the plan faithfully though. fx. im thinking about going to the doctors in the next couple of cycles. im 28 years old but dh is 37 now, and we both want a big family.

Asfm.. I am on cd 17 and 5dpo, I am trying really hard not to sypmtom spot but I am anyway. LOL. I am still exhausted..still have sore bbs and still feel "wet". I did also notice I could see the blues veins in my nipples today which is a first for more. I can always see the ones in my boobs but not in my nipples...so I guess only time will tell!! :)

Oh, I'm trying hard not to SS either, but I just can't help myself. On 5DPO too. I have had weird little cramps, and the side of my left BB is sore, not the right now... weird! I haven't checked to see if they are veiny (I've heard that's a pretty good symptom!) Nope, still the same... :haha: DH would have the most confused look on his face if he just saw me looking down my shirt just now!

Oh well, trying to not go all crazy before testing day, but it's nice to have you right there with me!

i want it to be testing day now!!and im on ov day, not even 1dpo!!! how will i make it through the next two weeks!??!?!?!

we defo need more bfps - who's testing next?

Lol just went to look who was up next adn realised i didnt change my testing date.

when are you gonna test spencer?

minidyson and jelliebaby tomorrow!! fx for you guys.

Evening ladies,

WOW this thread is hard to keep up with!

Sorry to all the ladies who the :witch: found :hugs:

Congratulations if I've missed any :bfp: xxx

Well I'm in the dreaded 2WW and SMEP didn't quite go to plan for us!

Started well.....:sex: CD8, 10, 12, 13 (oops), 15 and then I got my +ve opk on CD16 (Friday) along with a sickness bug so didn't :sex: again until yesterday CD17 and now hubby has it so no BD'ing today :wacko:

So who know's what will happen now :shrug: Oh well................

Well BFN today. I am a POASaholic through and through. Have had serious AF pains all day and have been really down, but she hasn't shown. FF has me down as AF starting tomorrow but I usually come on at the weekend. Trying not to get my hopes up as convinced she's gonna get me in the night. Think I just heard her broomstick crashing into my roof!:haha:

If she doesn't show in the night, I'll prob wait to test Tue. Sure she's gonna show tomorrow. Wed is hubby's birthday so would've been too good to be true....

:bfn:
I knew it would be though, so it is ok. We only had one bd during my window so the spermies would have been all old and tired and dh was really sick so it is probably a good thing none of them made it to the egg because a sick old sperm probably wouldn't make a good connection and would have resulted in a loss. That is my story and I am sticking to it!
I know it is only 12dpo but I am sure I'm out. All my symptoms are gone. The sore boobs were just muscular from skating and going off chocolate was just my body saying enough already!
I want af to come early, my last couple of lp were 16 days but if af comes 2 days early I should be able to get all my smep bding in before I go away for 4 days.
This cycle I am doing - smiley opks, softcups, grapefruits, epo, preseed. I will go to the health shop and see if I can get mace here. If I have to fly out before O, I told dh he would have to put some in a jar and I will turkey baste it! We will bd the morning I fly out and I will keep it all in with a softcup.
I am sooooooo ready for this cycle, I WILL O before I get on that plane!!!!

mama, you should take me off the testing list because we were not able to follow the plan and it will drag the data down. But you can put me back up for the 16th May please :)

well shoot if no one else is going to take it, i'll take the 2000th post! better start ordering my onsies :haha:

lol i was wanting to post this afternoon and noticed honeybee had said the person who posts 2000th will get their bfp and I kept refreshing the page and no one had posted! I couldnt post cos of what honeybee had said he he :haha: so i had to log off!

I couldnt take that guaranteed spot for a bfp when I have one :flower:

hope everyone is well I can't wait for bed time but it means work will be here too soon boo! It's kiling me being at work cos I get so tired early afternoon lol will have to take a nap at my desk

minidyson and soph - :hugs: hope she stays away. i hate her.
soph loving the pma!!!
minidyson sorry you're feeling down hun hope you feel better and she doesnt get you while you're sleeping!!

minidyson and soph - sorry witch got you!! I am sure you will be joined by many of us for the May testing. :hugs:

WHy is this so bloody hard. Spend most of our life avoiding having a baby and when we want one its near on impossible arrrrggghhh! (sorry rant)

minidyson and soph - sorry witch got you!! I am sure you will be joined by many of us for the May testing. :hugs:

WHy is this so bloody hard. Spend most of our life avoiding having a baby and when we want one its near on impossible arrrrggghhh! (sorry rant)

yup i totally feel your pain hun it's crazy. i had no idea it would be so hard :hugs:
but pma!!! it could happen this cycle!!! you never know what's around the next corner as they say. :flower:

Oh! I just read that royal jelly can diminish and reduce the signs of aging!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->