Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

And there is more...

• To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
• To naturally boost the bodies immune system
• To help treat auto-immune problems like non-rheumatoid arthritis

Good for my rheumatoid arthritis, oh wait that is non-rheumatoid
bummer

I'm trying to decide what extra fertility supplements to take, any suggestions?

mamaxmis the expert on them!! she was talking about one called femaprin (i think it was called), sounds good - im gonna look into it. and gonna look into black cohosh too.
royaljelly sounds good huh - i know mamaxm bought it but is waiting til next month to take it.

So sorry soph....... I really was pulling for ya...... :hugs: I guess it all about TEAM SMEP!!!!!!!

Thanks ttcstill! Just have to try REALLY REALLY hard this time!
Bought some more pre-seed so I don't run out and am going looking for maca today.
The only think I can't find about maca is if you take it for the whole cycle, or do you stop with pg. I seem to find contradicting info everywhere I look. Anyone have any more knowledge on maca?

newmummy - we are both u.s. army so i'm stationed in germany and he is currently in indiana, US, receiving training before his 13 month deployment to kosovo. we've only been together two months this year :(

Wow, I feel for you girl! My hubby's in the military so he's gone half the time. But, I definitely don't know how you can be separated so much time! You're double brave!

Hope you guys and the military can work something out ASAP so you can be stationed together and get your bean soon!

:flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow::flow:

Anyway, will try to BD tonight and tomorrow night...is that a good enough plan??:shrug:

I would still try to follow through with the rest of the plan if you can (BD tonight, tom, the next day, break day, then again).

Right girls, I doing smep this month!! Let's hope I o on cd12/13 as usual, buy had early mc so not sure if I'll o as usual. Don't wana tire oh out!! Fx we all get a good outcome!!

Hope for the best for all of us!!!

So sorry to those that got BFNs :hugs:

As many people have said, this thread moves so fast that I can't keep up, but just wanted to say hi to everyone and fingers crossed for those that are left to test this month :flower:

For those that AF has got - next month is going to be your month I am sure! How could AF stand a chance against the mighty TTC Warriors?

I am 6 or 7DPO today, not much to report but just waiting, waiting, waiting....if I do get a BFP this month I am totally attributing it to the SMEP.

xx

mimi- i made the horrible mistake of going to the peta website and watching their videos, i had no idea how badly animals were treated in slaughter houses, but especially in dairy/egg farms! i only drink organic milk now.. and try to avoid it as much as i can. and i never ate eggs. they've always made me sick for some reason. i hope to eventually go vegan, i was vegan for a few months but i wasn't taking any vitamins and my energy was completely shot.

squirellgirl- i LOVE fresh market, i don't know if you have one but it's a great store, way too expensive but worth it. we also have a co-op, new leaf market. and i've heard in defense of food is AMAZING, when i was in aveda my instructor was reading it and told us little bits about it every week. i can't wait to get my hands on it but i picked up a chuck palahnuik book today so i'm going to finish that first!

waiting4baby#1 & EVERYONE ELSE- i'm not taking anyone off the testing thread unless they REALLY want to be taken off! we've had bfps with girls who didn't follow it exactly and i think smep works without having to follow it to a t, not to say i'm not trying to this cycle, but i think you're just supposed to follow it the very best you can :) i don't want anyone to feel bad, ness & i both got bfps without following it exactly (and i know in my case i didn't follow it very exactly at all.. i'm trying to this cycle) so if you REALLLY feel like you didn't follow it AT ALL.. then you tell me you def. want your name off and i will :flower:

rachey- THANKS FOR JOINING ME FOR CINCO DE MAYO BFPS!!! :D speaking of, arein, when are you testing? the 6th? i think you're a day ahead of me.

soph- i replied to you in the maca thread, but i'll reply on here too just in case anyone is lurking this thread for info. maca is good to take for the whole cycle, personally i love it so far, gives me alot of energy. alot of herbalists suggest taking vitex with it (apparantly it creates a fertility super herb combo :happydance:) so i'm taking femaprin because it contains the highest quality vitex you can get and in high doses so you only have to take one pill a day, it also has b6 which is good too. i'm also taking folic acid throughout the whole cycle because apparantly little beanies wont stick if they don't have enough folic acid in the first week after implantation (which may have been my problem last cycle, i was waiting for a bfp to start taking it, now i'm taking it religiously). royal jelly is also safe to take with maca and vitex, i'm just waiting to take it till next cycle if there is one.. which there wont be :haha: because i don't want to introduce too much to my body at one time. there's a really good website, that lays everything out for you and categorizes the herbs so you can see which ones you need to take and which ones go well together.. https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-herbs.
so they suggest you get one herb from each category, and if you want, multiples.. i'm not taking a detox herb or mens fertility, but someone else might want to so i'll post those too.

Detoxification Herbs
Yellow Dock
Burdock
Dandelion

Fertility Tonic Herbs
Nettles
Red Clover
Red Raspberry
Oat Straw
Lemon Balm
Skullcap
Rose Hips

Hormonal Balancing Herbs
Vitex
Dong Quai
Maca
False Unicorn
Wild Yam
Squaw Vine

Men’s Fertility Herbs
Ginseng
Tribbulus
Maca

i may add in a detox next cycle but again, don't want to do too much at once. don't know why they don't have royal jelly on that page but they have an entire page about it on their website. i'd def check it out!

oh, and don't know if anyones drinking green tea, but i strongly suggest sweet leaf organic green tea, the mint and honey flavor. it is to DIE for. i normally am not a huge fan of green tea so i took my first sip today and almost fell on the ground i was so surprised! i love black tea but i have to say this beats it!
also.. altiva's red raspberry leaf tea. i know i already said it, but seriously, this stuff it good. although i'm sure any of RRL tea is just as good, because all it has is RR leaves in it. and it's good to build a strong home for your baby! and farther into the pregnancy, helps with contractions and easy labor. everyone should drink it :)

Thanks mama, I spent hours on that website last night - so much info, I think i overloaded!
Folic acid is so important. I have been taking a prenatal and extra folate since January so just wanted to add something to make sure that the eggs are nice and healthy and if it gives the libido a kick start well thats good too!
Going to clean the lounge room and then have my first cup of raspberry leaf tea!

I am just learning so much everyday here. I love BnB!

I tell my girlfriends all this stuff and all the tmi cm stuff and they hang off every word I say. They think it is hilarious and don't know where I learn it all from. They are very supportive of my journey and both want to be mothers too, but haven't found their special partners yet. I tell them I am doing all the research so when they find their mate they wont have to waste any time getting down to business. I will get them started and tell them what to do and when to do it and what to take to help get it done!

ooh congrats! i use two packets of sugar. real sugar though, because apparantly artificial sweeteners aren't good when ttc. i'm sipping on my green tea right now, think i'll have my second cup of RRL right before i go to bed.

Maybe naive, but I thought that the RRL tea would be red!

haha, i kinda thought that too :blush: well i'm off to enjoy some chips& salsa & ORGANIC horizon sour cream! and river monsters. i love animal planet when they actually show educational shows about animals, not just stupid reality shows, or lost tapes. what an awful show. lost tapes. they cancelled escape to chimp eden for LOST TAPES?!?!? ugh. anyways. be back on later girls :)

yeah honeybee like sienna and savannah. I havent been on a while needed a few days off from thinking about ttc. Thought was funny you doing headstands hehe.....
im good today thanks how are you? I think boys are easier to conceive

Amethyst - Im not really sure on the advice im on cycle 6 too using softcups, EPO and the clearblue fertilty monitor, I just guess keep trying, GL and the SMEP plan is great.

ttcstill Im not good at temping but anywhere between 12-16 days and at least just over 10 days for implantation to take place

Sorry she got you reality puppet, how long you been trying for, GL for this month!!! Soph sorry for your BFN, Im just hoping its too early

I want pink in my life too I liked all the names I quoted above but my hubby likes maddison and I like Chloe too so we r thinking either chloe maddison or maddison chloe my son is called 'cody daniel' love that name and if we have another boy want to call him Riley. I like jackson but my hubby wasnt keen oh and also like jessica. I liked Mason but hubby not keen on that either.

Yeah Soph love all the jewellery its gorgeous and yur hair was lovely with the flowers.

wow they names are so cool Lucia and the great sperm race is great makes you reaslise its not easy and so much they are up against!

Yes thats exactly what I think Soph the thing is if I got pregnant I would be quite upset in a way to move to 1st trimester if you know what I mean leaving all you guys hate to think what I would be like if couldnt speak to you anymore

Welcome Lisa!

GL and Welcome nevertogether! So sorry you dont see DH much!

Nixilix GL and good to see you, GL to everyone else too.

I had a dream last nite got a BFP but only on cycle day 4!

Testing date 7th may plz

Morning girls aaahh! this thread has gone so fast since I posted early evening yesterday lol how are you all? i'm so tired I havent slept right for 7 days keep waking up every hour on the hour been so frustrating

oh just wanted to say girls in the UK who are buying the clear blue digital OPK sainsburys is the cheapest place to get them at £17 I was in superdrug yesterday and they are £23! just for 7 sticks god pricey this TTC stuff isnt it lol

Just an update from me as I haven't been on for a while... AF due yesterday still no signs and I am never one to EVER be late! Although still testing BFN!! Have a doctors appointment booked for tomorrow...

Don't you just hate the way mother nature decides to throw you a curve ball... was all on track for new cycle and she doesn't show!!!! Grrrrr very frustrating!

How is everyone else this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->