• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm so frustrated. I hoping this isn't an annovulatory cycle.

i'm with you. i'm waiting to try an opk, but man i wasted alot of preseed if i'm not going to o. plus i was so excited about this cycle.. i guess we'll see. :cry:

HI :hi: ladies! I am going to try the SMEP this cycle (cycle 8). I am just wondering if my idea of the smep is the same as yours?

I have cycles anywhere from 27-32 days. I use opk's and softcups (<- 2nd cycle using them). I plan to BD every other day from CD10 or CD12 until I get my first positive opk, then for that day and two days after, skip one night and follow up the next day with one last "hoorah!". Does that sound like the same smep?

I am CD5 now, I won't know when I am due for af until I start using my opk's. Either way I plan to test around april 16th.

if you're going to follow smep strictly, you're supposed to start bd'ing on cd8. but you can start at 10 if your cycles are a little bit longer, but besides that it all sounds good! it's a very nice plan, i've been very relaxed!

Hi everyone! Congratulations on those who have got their BFPs. 100 per cent success rate is so exciting! I had a good feeling about this thread.
Unfortunately, my husband had to unexpectantly go overseas on Friday because his dad is really ill. Which means he will be away during my fertile period.
So, I'm out this month. Hoping next month (10th month TTC) is lucky for me.
Good luck girls x

Okay ladies this is my first month actually charting temping and trying to understand throught the wisdom of all of you how to make this happen for us. I missed temping over the weekend I was out of town and busy yesterday I had very creamy CM and today it was so watery I thought I had another visit from AF...... so according to FF i am most fertile right now but i am only CD 9 what should I do when should i BD and how often???? Please help!

Okay ladies this is my first month actually charting temping and trying to understand throught the wisdom of all of you how to make this happen for us. I missed temping over the weekend I was out of town and busy yesterday I had very creamy CM and today it was so watery I thought I had another visit from AF...... so according to FF i am most fertile right now but i am only CD 9 what should I do when should i BD and how often???? Please help!

PERSONALLY i don't think cm is a good way to track fertility, i get ewcm right before AF and watery cm throughout my cycle, unless you have a short cycle i doubt you're o'ing, but you should go ahead and bd and then watch out for that temperature rise. but what you do is bd every other day until you get a positive opk, then you bd every day for four days.

so no temp rise but CP is so high i can barely touch it and very soft. i'm going to just assume i'm o'ing to save myself some stress and go ahead and bd today, tomorrow and the next day (since we bd'd last night). i better get a big ole rise tomorrow. i already have a short lp, this better not shorten it more :nope::growlmad:
i hope y'all are doing okay. i'm so irritated at my body right now i've got a migraine.

awww sorry you have a migraine, thats rubbish. hope you feel better soon.

im 12 dpo, irritable, sore boobs, pink spotting = witch must be on her way. booooooo.

awww sorry you have a migraine, thats rubbish. hope you feel better soon.

im 12 dpo, irritable, sore boobs, pink spotting = witch must be on her way. booooooo.

you don't know till the witch shows! PMAPMAPMA!!!

hi ladies im new to all this ov stuff and when to bd! HELP! :dohh:

the easiest thing to do is to buy a opk kit, and then you start using it on cd8. bd every other day from cd8 until you get a + opk, then you bd every day for four days.

:flower:thanks it was my last day of af yesterday so guessin day 8 will be29th and should ov on 2nd of april? so bd every other from 29th?

:flower:thanks it was my last day of af yesterday so guessin day 8 will be29th and should ov on 2nd of april? so bd every other from 29th?

yes, as long as your cycle is between 27-32 days! it's a very easy plan and we've had great success with it!

well im hoping so been on cerazette since june09 came off beginning of feb and af appeared 26-27days after i popped last pill so pretty pleased with that so far, after horror stories read on thread about ttc after cerazette . found this thread more cheerful now af been and gone!

well im hoping so been on cerazette since june09 came off beginning of feb and af appeared 26-27days after i popped last pill so pretty pleased with that so far, after horror stories read on thread about ttc after cerazette . found this thread more cheerful now af been and gone!

well i've heard conceiving is alot easier when you first come off the pill, so that might work in your favor!

I'm in if AF shows at the end of this month. Next testing date will be April 25th

:hugs: heres to hoping so, thanks you have been v helpful, f you dont mind me asking what is your story/experiences?

:hugs: heres to hoping so, thanks you have been v helpful, f you dont mind me asking what is your story/experiences?

i've been ttc for about 7 months now and tried just about everything! we're trying to conceive our first. desperate for a baby, with no known health or fertility problems, it's just taking forever!
i would suggest if you have any problems conceiving though, to try preseed and softcups! this is my first cycle with preseed and second with softcups and i LOVE them, i've seen ALOT of girls get bfps using them.

Hi Ladies

Can i join you, Useing sofcups for the first time this month, If no BFP again then we will do Smep next month so wanting as much info as possible to get me started so i am going back to page one off this thread, just made a cup off tea so will sit back and read:thumbup:

Congrats to everyone who got there BFP with SMEP x x

Hi Ladies

Can i join you, Useing sofcups for the first time this month, If no BFP again then we will do Smep next month so wanting as much info as possible to get me started so i am going back to page one off this thread, just made a cup off tea so will sit back and read:thumbup:

Congrats to everyone who got there BFP with SMEP x x

enjoy! it's so simple and it really is incredibly relaxing, when i first read about it i thought 'oh, i'm basically already doing that' but for some reason following the plan is so much easier! i've barely thought about ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->