Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

What is the latest that I can take the OPK? I thought I read 8pm was the latest. It is 6:17pm here now. Damn it, I already went pee 20 min ago.

I think you can take one at 10-11pm? I am sure I read that somewhere on here! take a browse on the threads about opk testing. Unless someone with more experience and knowledge replies here? sorry I dont really know much about them.

Thanks so much for your help, maybe I will try one in like an hour (hopefully I have to pee soon so I can test).

Ok ladies, I have a question for the SMEP experts :)...so we have :sex: on CD8 and CD10...now I got a postive OPK today CD11..should we BD tonight and tomorrow then skip a day or go ahead and BD for the recommended 3 times after a + OPK??...if so that would mean we BD actually 4 nights in a row since we also :sex: on CD 10...I think I've just confused myself!! :haha:...

Have any of you ladies seen this website:-

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/earlypregnancysymptoms/chart_dpo.php?dpo=10

Its has a list of the symptoms post ovulation (starting from 0 upwards) and the survey was carried out on confirmed pregnant women. It also has test results in percentages too and interestingly aboout 12% still get a negative at 15 dpo.

Its just an interesting website and I know how much me (and you lol) will like it!

Check it out, I know I (and you lol) love a good read

Thanks! Looks like I currently have 3, 5, 6 and 9........ Bought a 3 pack of Frer's today. Couldn't help myself. Have you seen that they are now advertising that they can predict pregnancy SIX days before? When did it go up from 5?

Anyway, little chance of me not testing tomorrow, though I logically know it's too early. I'm an educated, successful woman, and for some reason this just makes me throw all logic out the window!! :haha:

Hi all - cd 13 for me today, have done opks day 10, 11 and 12 and had just control line day 10, then 2 v faint lines days 11 and 12. Not tested yet today but I really thought I'd be ovulating around now, as have regular 28 / 29 day cycle.

Only bought 10 opk's as that is what SMEP says - shoudl I order more in case I have to keep testing for ever, or shoudl I trust that the 7 I have left will be enough and I will get a + opk in that time?

Any advice from experienced (and inexperienced) smeppers welcome!

Not sure if you've already received a response, but didn't want to lose track of it when I went back to find it!

I'd definitely get more.... Sometimes your surge doesn't last a full day, so I know some of us test more than once a day. I wasn't seeing my surge in months past, but then this time, I was testing three times a day and finally got it. So, the more the better, I say! I got a 40 pack from Amazon.com for something ridiculous like $12 (US).

Tryfor - I love how you hold "the good sex" for o time!:rofl:

Ginger - Hey, a faint line is positive!...These are not OPK's, you know. We probably get used to seeing the +OPKs more than the +HPTs, so maybe we need to see the line as dark or darker than the control in order to believe they're really positive. I hope your :bfp: keeps getting darker!!! :flower:

Squirrel - don't do it!!!!! I was also feeling wierd yesterday, nauseous, bloated, emotional - my boss was telling me how one of his students died last week and I had to hold my tears when he showed me her pic (I never get emotional over stranger's deaths!). Anyway, you HAVE to be strong and wait, weren't we going to be 2ww/testing buddies? C'mmon...I even chose my DPO to be in sync with yours! (hear the violins in the background?? :-({|=hahaha). Wait for meeeeeeee!!!!

I hope we all get what we want SOON!!!!!!

:dust:

:rofl: THANKS!!!!!!! This is just what I needed. Thank you for making me laugh, and FOR YOU, I WILL WAIT!!!!!!! So when are we going to test then!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I cannot possibly wait til the 19th!!!!!

So I tested with my OPK and I didn't get a smiley face :( So I guess those cramps and EWCM are not me ov'ing. Who knows, will try testing again tomorrow and BD as well. Thanks for all the help.

Ok ladies, I have a question for the SMEP experts :)...so we have :sex: on CD8 and CD10...now I got a postive OPK today CD11..should we BD tonight and tomorrow then skip a day or go ahead and BD for the recommended 3 times after a + OPK??...if so that would mean we BD actually 4 nights in a row since we also :sex: on CD 10...I think I've just confused myself!! :haha:...

I need help too-2 situations:

Bonjo-This is EXACTLY what happened with me-so I too am curious.

Also-I got my +opk yesterday, cd11 and thought I would OV very early tomorrow morning.....as seems to be usual for me. I woke up this morning with really good EWCM. At 4 this afternoon, when I took off my bra, my nipples really hurt (CD12). This seemed a little odd to me, so I checked my cm and it was lotiony-no stretch anywhere. Does this mean I definitely OV'd already and was it most likely sometime between this morning & afternoon? Seems early. Also seems then that if I am still bd one more time tomorrow, and then two days from now it will really be overkill?

Personally - I would BD for the next three days, even though it makes it four days in a row - that's what I did, anyway! SMEP says three days in a row from when you get your positive OPK - I am sure it isn't a huge deal if you don't, but thought I'd let you know what I did. Good luck!

Cupcake and Ginger - hope you get some confirmation soon - must be frustrating not knowing. My fingers are crossed for you both!!

Good luck to the others that are testing soon!!

Arein - so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so great at the moment :hugs:

Hope all the TTC warriors and Team SMEP-ers are doing ok, wherever they may be in their cycle...

I am 8-9DPO today, and am not feeling much at all - well, nothing that I haven't felt any other month. I just don't feel like this is going to be my month, to be honest. It's ok, cos I would rather feel like this and have a nice surprise, than get all excited and once again, feel upset and disappointed when AF arrives. We shall see, but just have a feeling it isn't going to happen for me at this point.

I am glad to see others are feeling positive - really want to see some more BFPs on this thread soon! Positive thoughts being sent out to all of you xx

Soph- & Spencer ------ I will be praying that both of you get your :bfp:s and that you both have a happy healthy nine months....... Go on now and get yourselves to Firt Tri----- I'll be there soon I just know it!

I had another visit with the herbalist this afternoon after work. I'm glad I gave it another go. She said that even though I'm having a temp shift, there is a possibility I'm not O-ing. The egg could be sitting there but not popping out. It's in her opinion that watery CM doesn't make up for EWCM. She gave me about $70 worth of stuff :haha: I looked like a bag lady walking out of there.
My TTC Warrior artillery now includes: SMEP, OvaCue, Pre-Seed, BBT, SoftCups, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Folate, organic prenatals, Cod Liver Oil, and ProgestaCare. If this doesn't get me knocked up, I'm not sure what will.

Thanks to everyone for your :hugs:, I'm just not feeling like myself!

Where exactly do you find an herbalist? I'm in IL too, but haven't got any idea where you'd even start looking.... I nearly picked up some redleaf raspberry, but decided to wait the rest of this cycle out and see how it goes...

Hi everyone :)
I just wanted to say that you can take my name off the list :cry: hubby couldn't keep up with the plan and wore out to soon lol, oh well I ordered some opks for next month just in case i don't get my bfp this time around, not looking good for me tho, good luck to all you lovely ladies! :dust:

Squirrel- Where in IL? My stepmother-in-law told me about her. The place is called Country Nutrition, it's a store that sells organic foods and herbal supplements. I would imagine that if you went to an organic food store or shop like this, they could tell you where to go or someone there may be certified.

LuckyD- It's the Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth. www.bradleybirth.com. It's interesting but it calls to eat 2 fertilized eggs daily. I have no idea where I can buy fertilized eggs!

oooh soph thats exciting, whens af due?

yeah tryfor, i completely agree with soph. we're all here for you sweetpea.

night off from bding tonight, insurance bd tomorrow night. isnt ttc so romantic!?

Totally honeybee! Tonight is last BD session of SMEP before the 1 day break and then the "insurance BD" as you put it. :haha: Really...all I want to do is sleep! :sleep: Was excited at the start of the SMEP cycle, but now kind of worn out.:dohh:

Tryfor...so nice of you to say a prayer! I think I will say one tonight for all of us on this board, too. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->