Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh i could cry. i love seeing the bfps on this thread.
on a side note, arein you're hilarious.

OMG OMG OMG I just got a BFP. It is really light as had only had a wee an hour before but it is there.

I just love SMEP and we missed a crucial day too.......Just got to pray this little one sticks

Great News! :thumbup:Keep us all updated! Can I ask if this was your first SMEP month and how long you've been TTC (only answer if you want to). I'm looking for hope!

This was my first month doing SMEP but have been TTC for 10 cycles. We had a m/c september last year. Didnt follow SMEP to the letter as me and OH had a row on O day.

Congrats Spencerbear! That is fantastic news xx

Congrats Spencerbear!!!!! Anything else you did differently or just lucky? :hugs:

Soph- I really hope you get your BFP today....

Cupcake and ginger i hope you get an answer one way or the other soon. I didnt get a + until i was a week over with my eldest son.

Praying that everyone else in the 2ww has some good results and the battle to stop the old hag works.

Arein :hugs: to help you feel a bit better

sorry if ive missed anyone

OMG>>>>>>> :bfp: congrats

NewMummy- Wow, that is strange. You would think there would be some bleeding after clots, maybe she'll come today or tomorrow and that was just a warning? I know you said you haven't checked an HPT, maybe you should?

BD starts tonight!!!! So excited EXCEPT DH gave me awful news when I got home from work. He has to work 12 hours shifts tonight and tomorrow which means he'll be leaving at 7 pm! I can't get DD to bed before 7, that just won't work. I'm desperately trying to figure out how to swing this.

LuckyD- It is so expensive so I'm holding out on the yucky stuff. I do love milk though. And the diet says you can use milk, yogurt (which I LOVE), cottage cheese or ice cream too as your dairy. You can buy digestive enzymes to help with the protein you eat.

Wanting-Thanks babe. All the blood work told me was that I for sure had a chemical preg 2 cycles ago. Thats it. Sort of disappointing.

mamaxm- It's on! If I can figure out how to BD with DH tonight :haha:

Can you get her to take a nap? My 4 1/2 year old still naps thankfully, so we have been able to..ahem...take advantage of several naptimes LOL :haha:

oh yeah, get her down for a nap or rent her a movie and sit her down with some popcorn and have a quickie :haha:

I just got my pre-seed and opk/hpt pack!!!! I am super excited!

Mamaxm- scan went well, although no baby my Remaining ovary an tube are perfectly healthy.

When are you hoping to o? We are on same ccle day xx

just in time too! two more days tilll bd'ing for you ma'am!

nix- not sure when i'll o. last cycle it was cd18 but since i'm taking herbs to balance my hormones i'm hoping i'll o earlier. CP is already super high so i'm anxious to see what the lines look like on my opk today, crazy because normally it's very low. glad the scan went well :) and glad you're jumping back on the ttc wagon!

I am feeling very poistive about this cycle...... I am going to try not to feed my poas addiction but I want to and I want to start now lol!!!!! Oh I hope soph has good news for us today as well!!!! I am so super excited for you Spencer!!

My opk are in the post! I usually o on cd12 so they better hurry! Glad u r back on it too!! Xxxx

Rachel glad scan went as well as it could and that you can start trying straight away, GL girls.

I have things to do before picking my stepson up for school then hubby gets pc in the evening bah really need to get a laptop

Speak tomorrow xxx

Glad scan went well Nixlix :)

Hubby and I are taking full advantage of me being on hols and him working from home :lol:
xx

Congrats Spencerbear!

I am 9 or 10dpo and nothing but the normal to report. I have been so moody for the past 5-6 days! Unbelievable!!! I want to crawl in bed and go to sleep and hire someone to do everyhting for me! :rofl:

My Fertility appt is April 28th, only 2 weeks to go! Good news is that DH can do his S/A at home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->