Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm a little upset because I didn't follow the SMEP plan exactly...we skipped a day after three days in a row but didn't do the last bd session (we were both so tired that day) I have hope because I think Ness didn't follow it exactly and she still go her bfp.

Well ladies...I wish us all lots of luck this cycle...I'm going to be out of town next week so I won't be so obsessive about testing :wacko: I just wish the witch goes away!!

Whoops, that link won't work. Try www.bradleybirth.com/PD.aspx

Hi AreIn,

Does this diet help you with conceiving a baby? Hope all is going well :)

It provides all of the necessary nutients to give you a healthy pregnancy. She told me that you need to start your body out as though it's pregnant so it can accept a baby. It makes sense. She also told me to start on Whey Protein shakes but that was another $30 and I had just spent $70 and thats really only for when you're actually preg to help develop healthy baby tissue.

It provides all of the necessary nutients to give you a healthy pregnancy. She told me that you need to start your body out as though it's pregnant so it can accept a baby. It makes sense. She also told me to start on Whey Protein shakes but that was another $30 and I had just spent $70 and thats really only for when you're actually preg to help develop healthy baby tissue.

Wow, that looks like a ton of food..... I can't imagine trying to drink 4 glasses of milk a day.

Whoops, that link won't work. Try www.bradleybirth.com/PD.aspx

Hi AreIn,

Does this diet help you with conceiving a baby? Hope all is going well :)

Just downloaded that diet - thanks!

I am taking whey protein shakes - they are disgusting! I have to hold my nose then eat a piece of chocolate straight after to get the taste out of my mouth! But then again, I don't like milk - so maybe that's why I don't really like the taste.

I am taking whey because I am vegetarian and havent' been getting enough protein (well, I have been eating enough but I haven't been digesting it properly) - but I didn't know it also helps develop healthy baby tissue - that is really good to know.

I know, the cost is so much isn't it! I am taking all kinds of things because I was anemic and have a sluggish thyroid - so am taking whey protein, iodine, some sort of thyroid medication, liquid iron, vitamin d tablets, protein digestive tablets, vitamin b12 and of course folate. It cost me an arm and a leg - but it is worth it!

Soph- I really hope you get your BFP today....

Cupcake and ginger i hope you get an answer one way or the other soon. I didnt get a + until i was a week over with my eldest son.

Praying that everyone else in the 2ww has some good results and the battle to stop the old hag works.

Arein :hugs: to help you feel a bit better

sorry if ive missed anyone

hi ladies just an update and some advice please, as you can see im due af thurs/fri this wk. not done any hpt as was waiting for afs dates to come well hopefully not to come.
but on mon afternoon i had brown/yellowish discharge only teeny tiny amount though then i thought her she comes! but nothing till ysterday afternoon when i wiped (sorry if tmi) there was cm streaked with a little blood, then again nothing for ages (ocd with checking! ) then last night had an awful shock when i was getting ready for my gym class and felt like i was wetting myself obviously checked and it was lots and lots of blood with lots of clotty pieces (again sorry if tmi) so again thought her she is the witch sorted myself out and headed on as normal when i arrived at gym checked situation again..... and nothing 0 zilch im very confused and have also had no af symptoms as in cramps or usual symptoms. but i have had funny movement feelings higher up in tummy area not as low as af signs but very weird not painful like i dunno a twitchy feeling best way to explain it. last checked about ten mins ago nothing to show anything ever happened last night HELP:nope:

Hey. Cd8 today. Got scan after mc today . Will start bd tonight. Hope eeryones is well xx

Ness I always waited for my MS but never got it! haha was laughing when you ran back to work as thought youd wet yourself. Sorry I shouldnt laugh!

AreI83 so sorry you are feeling this way I hope the bloodtest goes well. Wow that bag of goodies sounds great I hope it does the job for you. Completely understand how you are feeling it must be so frustrating for you, FX for you!

GL gingerwhinger and cupcake and everyone else waiting! I really hope you get your BFP

Oh yeah stardust I have seen that one before, love it. Really good info

Honeybee sounds like fun, I cant remember the last time I went out. My hubby just got a new job so we are moving away and saving up for that cant wait to get away from here

Soph so sorry for your loss terrible no matter when it happens. Your temp sounds good I hope its good news for you!

Good Luck Spencerbear

Yeah tryforbaby we could all be bump buddies, now that would be cool! I know how you feel me and my DH even got to the point of going to IVF appt after all tests on me and him had been done and I also had op (laproscopy) and were told we would have to pay for ivf ourselves as my stepson lives with us so can undestand your pain and nerves. I hope it happens for all of us soon

mommyb I always get pains and ewcm leading up to OV so it may be gearing up but the surge isnt present yet keep on trying testing at 3 different times of the day

two options I always get stuck on this one too I try to start bedding cycle day 9 as always OV cycle day 15 so would be 9,11,13,15,16,17,19 rather than the 4 days in a row, I guess if you wanted to follow the SMEP to the letter you would need to do the four days as bed the night before first peak but I know a few people that got their BFP's on here just bedding two peak days and not the other two days

Thanks LuckyD I hope this is your month too, not long to go til you know now

Precious there are a few people that have missed days and got their BFP so dont worry

New Mummy test soon plz lol...... sounds like gud signs for you

Rachel - Hope the scan goes as well as can be. GL and keep us updated. How are you feeling? :hugs:

I'm ok babe thanks, will prob get upset at scan but feeling positive and starting smep today xx it's strange cause the other months have dragged but can't believe it's cd8. Think it's cause I'm nervous bout seeing af at end of month. But after o I'll probably think its dragging!!! Xx

anyone cd8 with me

nix me me me! and arein is cd8 too, i think.. or 9. CINCO DE MAYO BFPS! :happydance:
arein, oh you know how i love jumping on anything that will help me concieve, but i can't eat a regular egg, much less fertilized :haha: there's just something about eggs that makes me sick.. my grandpa used to raise chickens and sell eggs and i remember it was a hot day and we were on the way to the market to sell the eggs, they were in the back of his truck, i guess the heat made them hatch, probably half of them hatched and they were deformed and it was heartbreaking, they didn't make it through the day, ever since i haven't eaten an egg. i will eat stuff with eggs hidden in them, just never scrambled eggs, omelets, ect. but i'm so glad you've joined the red raspberry leaf crew! :)
well i am totally loving my new thermometer, my temps are finally starting to make more sense, no super high temps anymore! hopefully my chart will be more clear this cycle.
WOOOHOOOOO! first day of OPK's and SMEP BABYDANCING! once you hit cd8, you're in the 2ww in no time. hooray!

Yes can completely understand Rachel I guess being upset is part of the grieving process. Sucks after OV it so drags with all the what ifs and hope the AF doesnt get you xxx

Im cycle day 6 so not too far behind you and a few others

mamaxm so glad my AF has gone and loving your PMA which makes me feel better

Woo hoo to a BFP for May!

Hope everyone is good?

NewMummy- Wow, that is strange. You would think there would be some bleeding after clots, maybe she'll come today or tomorrow and that was just a warning? I know you said you haven't checked an HPT, maybe you should?

BD starts tonight!!!! So excited EXCEPT DH gave me awful news when I got home from work. He has to work 12 hours shifts tonight and tomorrow which means he'll be leaving at 7 pm! I can't get DD to bed before 7, that just won't work. I'm desperately trying to figure out how to swing this.

LuckyD- It is so expensive so I'm holding out on the yucky stuff. I do love milk though. And the diet says you can use milk, yogurt (which I LOVE), cottage cheese or ice cream too as your dairy. You can buy digestive enzymes to help with the protein you eat.

Wanting-Thanks babe. All the blood work told me was that I for sure had a chemical preg 2 cycles ago. Thats it. Sort of disappointing.

mamaxm- It's on! If I can figure out how to BD with DH tonight :haha:

OMG OMG OMG I just got a BFP. It is really light as had only had a wee an hour before but it is there.

I just love SMEP and we missed a crucial day too.......Just got to pray this little one sticks

NewMummy- Wow, that is strange. You would think there would be some bleeding after clots, maybe she'll come today or tomorrow and that was just a warning? I know you said you haven't checked an HPT, maybe you should?

BD starts tonight!!!! So excited EXCEPT DH gave me awful news when I got home from work. He has to work 12 hours shifts tonight and tomorrow which means he'll be leaving at 7 pm! I can't get DD to bed before 7, that just won't work. I'm desperately trying to figure out how to swing this.

LuckyD- It is so expensive so I'm holding out on the yucky stuff. I do love milk though. And the diet says you can use milk, yogurt (which I LOVE), cottage cheese or ice cream too as your dairy. You can buy digestive enzymes to help with the protein you eat.

Wanting-Thanks babe. All the blood work told me was that I for sure had a chemical preg 2 cycles ago. Thats it. Sort of disappointing.

mamaxm- It's on! If I can figure out how to BD with DH tonight :haha:

Hun Im so sorry for that news :hugs: , so can they tell if you are OV every month? Are you going to get any other tests or keep on trying? babysitter, through the nite anything lol?

Spencerbear congrats so happy for you hope it sticks. This is weird just finished AF and still getting cramps which is strange. Started taking EPO 1500mg yesterday is that why and is EPO safe or should I stop taking it girls?

My HCG was elevated at that time which is a positive preg, she tested it again yesterday and my HCG was at 0. So it's not that I always walk around with an elevated beta. Does that makes sense? I think I just confused myself!

OMG, OMG!!! Cod Liver Oil is the most disgusting shit I've ever tasted in my entire life!!!!!

hehe... yes it makes total sense. These chemical pregnancies are more common than we think. So will the ovacue tell you definite Ovulation or are you using your temps for that?

:hugs: so sorry for your results

OMG OMG OMG I just got a BFP. It is really light as had only had a wee an hour before but it is there.

I just love SMEP and we missed a crucial day too.......Just got to pray this little one sticks

Great News! :thumbup:Keep us all updated! Can I ask if this was your first SMEP month and how long you've been TTC (only answer if you want to). I'm looking for hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->