Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hehe... yes it makes total sense. These chemical pregnancies are more common than we think. So will the ovacue tell you definite Ovulation or are you using your temps for that?

:hugs: so sorry for your results

Temping for O confirmation because i had to buy the vag probe and it was an extra $100. What was your question about the EPO sweetie, I missed it?

wanting-The Cod Liver Oil is the same premise as any other omega 3, it has the DHA which is healthy for brain development in a fetus and it has antioxidant effects for mommy.

I wish it were just so easy as putting her down. I get off work at 5, pick her up and go home. Get there around 5:30-6. He has to leave at 6:30 for work. That's the problem.

hehe... yes it makes total sense. These chemical pregnancies are more common than we think. So will the ovacue tell you definite Ovulation or are you using your temps for that?

Temping for O confirmation because i had to buy the vag probe and it was an extra $100. What was your question about the EPO sweetie, I missed it?

Thats ok hun, I cant stay on long son home from school homework and stuff get how you feel time passes so quickly I know how you feel but how about :sex: through the nite its the only way. How much EPO would you take? I have started taking 1500mg for last 2 days AF just done but getting cramping do you think EPO safe? xxx

Mamaxm- scan went well, although no baby my Remaining ovary an tube are perfectly healthy.

When are you hoping to o? We are on same ccle day xx

Rachel sure I said it on the other thread but glad you can get back to ttc glad ovary and tube has not been damaged good luck hun xx

Congrats Spencerbear :D Yay!!!!

Well I was hoping to O sooner this cycle to try and reduce my cycle length but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen....

Still negative OPK's today. Oh wellll. We've been BD'ing every other day on even days and will just keep it up til I get that nice dark positive OPK.

Hope everyone is ok and sendnig lots of :dust:

XxX:kiss:

First of all, Congratulations Spencer!!!! I will pray that you get a very sticky bean!!

Last night I had my first pregnancy dream...I was in front of the mirror putting on my makeup and then I stepped back to look at myself and I had a beautiful baby bump :) I have read all the great dreams (or scary ones sometimes) that you ladies have had and I never really had one. I know this doesn't mean I'm pregnant or anything but it made me happy.

GL to everyone who is testing soon and to all the ladies who are starting SMEP

:dust::dust: to us all!

I had the weirdest dream right before AF last cycle that I was going into labor but hadn't know I was pregnant. Being in labor was causing me to do "somersaults" in the air (like w/o gravity moon style) that I couldn't help. My mum was in the dream and I kept remarking how strange it was that nobody told me you did flips when you were trying to have a baby-bizzarre!!!!

oh SPENCER!!!!! YEEEEY!! fx for you hun. how many dpo are you? did you test before today and get bfns? have you had any symptoms? so many questions!!

im 3dpo, had a really sharp pain in my left ovary today it was over with in a second. probably my overactive imagination.

hope everyone else is doing ok?

tryfor - glad you've got it booked in and hubby can do SA at home. but i so hope you get your bfp before then and have to cancel the appointment!!

where is soph?

Thats ok hun, I cant stay on long son home from school homework and stuff get how you feel time passes so quickly I know how you feel but how about :sex: through the nite its the only way. How much EPO would you take? I have started taking 1500mg for last 2 days AF just done but getting cramping do you think EPO safe? xxx

It would be safe, it's the same premise as the CLO but in a much nicer and easier to take form. I just don't know about the dose. The oil is in liquid form and I'm just supposed to take a teaspoon. It's so nasty. Once I get preg, I'm supposed to take 2 teaspoonfuls.

It would be safe, it's the same premise as the CLO but in a much nicer and easier to take form. I just don't know about the dose. The oil is in liquid form and I'm just supposed to take a teaspoon. It's so nasty. Once I get preg, I'm supposed to take 2 teaspoonfuls.

WOW! I have been taking omega fish oils but in capsule form so I don't have to taste the fish. Also-please make sure your information was correct/up to date and you have MERCURY FREE FISH OIL. Anyone, esp. pregnant women are really supposed to limit their exposure to fish to less than 1 or 2x a week b/c the mercury levels now are very hazardous to baby's developmental growth and this includes fish oil. All my fish oil supplements are guarenteed mercury free. If it doesn't say they are on the label-chances are you should not take.

titi-I'm probably going to have to switch to capsules, I just about can't take the taste of that stuff. Just thinking about it makes me gag...literally.

titi-I'm probably going to have to switch to capsules, I just about can't take the taste of that stuff. Just thinking about it makes me gag...literally.

I bet-I had a bottle of capsules and one broke inside and the oil got over the others-I didn't know and took one first thing in the morning with my prenatal and almost threw up............it is so hideously gross-and I love fish too!

PS there are some really good ones at Whole Foods if you have one of those near you.

Hi Honeybee and ladies!
Well I am only 9 or 10dpo and I believe the wicked witch will be here sooner than later. I went to the bathroom about 10 minutes ago and decided to check my cervix. I have light pinkish brownish yellow CM :shrug: if that makes sense? Last month I spotted a day before I got my period and a day after it ended for total of 9 days of spotting/blood, so confusing since this never happens, Last month was a first. PLUS my period was 2 days early last cycle. I am assuming my period will be here tonight or tomorrow and will be another 2 days earlier than last cycle. Oh well, I have my appointment soon. It must explain my extreme moodiness lately and more sore boob!!!!

Good Luck Ladies!

tryfor that seems really early, any chance is ib? do you remember what thats like from your first pregnancy?
i dont want the witch to get you. i want you to have a teeny tiny baby in your belly (and not coz you got hungry and ate one lol!!)

oh SPENCER!!!!! YEEEEY!! fx for you hun. how many dpo are you? did you test before today and get bfns? have you had any symptoms? so many questions!!

im 3dpo, had a really sharp pain in my left ovary today it was over with in a second. probably my overactive imagination.

hope everyone else is doing ok?

tryfor - glad you've got it booked in and hubby can do SA at home. but i so hope you get your bfp before then and have to cancel the appointment!!

where is soph?

Im 15DPO. Did a test at 11DPO but negative, not sure why i did though as i have never had a BFP before my missed AF. I did have burny/tingly boobs, acid burning my throat and a bit of nausea. Then noticed that my normal spots hadnt appeared.

Well I messed it all up. We started out well with the smep but it all went downhill lol.
Although I do think I am in with a good chance this month I didn't use opks so I am not 100% sure when I o'd.
I tried using cm as a guide but it got mixed with dh's fluids and was ewcm everyday lol.

I'm guessing I am about 3dpo as thats when the af like cramps started. (haven't gone away yet is that normal?)

Anyway my fingers are crossed, and if it doesn't work out this cycle we will have to get more committed to smep

Can I join???

I had read about it for months and we sort of tried a variation of it with no luck (and not consistent) but this time OH is down to ride. We have painted our faces and we're going for the goal like the warriors we are! CD 8 is tomorrow so :sex::sex::sex: and I have been taking Soy so HOPEFULLY it pushes my Ov date up a bit and Ill be able to test by the end of the month or early May.. Ill give a test date when I know I am closer to Ov..because my Ov date is never consistent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->