Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

welcome kita -fx for you this cycle! What days do you take the soy?

momtoboys - im 3dpo tooo

spencer - that's cool, fx you have a sticky bean!!!x

Titi-See? That made me gag just thinking about it. Nasty ass. I hate, hate, hate fish anyway.

Honey- :haha: :haha: :haha:

I LOVE it when people text me out of the blue after like 2 years of not speaking to tell me that they're pregnant.....LOVE IT....

tryfor that seems really early, any chance is ib? do you remember what thats like from your first pregnancy?
i dont want the witch to get you. i want you to have a teeny tiny baby in your belly (and not coz you got hungry and ate one lol!!)

:rofl: :rofl:

I don't remember exactly how far apart it was but I remember having implanation bleeding, as it was my only symptom of pregnancy. We were not trying but not preventing either using the 'pullout' method (sounds goofy to say it! :haha:) so pregnancy was the last thought on my mind. I remember talking to one of my co-workers while we were sipping coffee at her house, and she said: "C'mon, lets go to the store and get a PG test". I said "ok" and then went back to her house, pee'd on it, left it in the bathroom so her little girl didn't see and ask questions. Well I forgot about it and when in like over 30 minutes later. To my surprise there was a very faint line. I didn't want to believe it. I continued to drink my coffee then I packed my puppy up in the car and drove the 45 minutes home and cried the whole way. Scared but happy tears! Took one the next am, very faint. Bought a dollar tree test a few days later, harld even visible?.....then I used another brand test a few days later and the line came up as soon as the pee hit the stick!!!
My only symptom I remember was implanation bleeding, morning sickness started around 6-7 weeks. Horrible Morning sickness. I used to have DH pull over on the side of the road so I can vomit! :sick:

But when I had it I remember wearing pantliners and questioning why I was spotting so early before AF.....

Well i got my preseed today...... yay we r on the cd6 and 7 break..... UGHHHH! OH is so supportive..... hes like okay honey whatever it takes.... i so hope that it does not take us so long that it becomes an issue because i think I would just give up at that point!

Well i got my preseed today...... yay we r on the cd6 and 7 break..... UGHHHH! OH is so supportive..... hes like okay honey whatever it takes.... i so hope that it does not take us so long that it becomes an issue because i think I would just give up at that point!

Yay for supportive DH's and OH's! :happydance:

If I am not mistaken, spencerbear?....if this is the correct thread anyway!!! Too many names and threads! lmao

welcome kita -fx for you this cycle! What days do you take the soy?

momtoboys - im 3dpo tooo

spencer - that's cool, fx you have a sticky bean!!!x

Thanks!! Im taking it cd3-7 like clomid.. So tonight is my last dose :happydance:

Good thing too because Ive been so weepy and down these past few days and Im almost positive its the result of the soy!

Ive had some spotting today im only 8dpo!!!

Maybe a good sign?? x

ah, yah MissZoie that sounds like an excellent sign? What cd do you normally AF?

Hey lovely ladies-do you know if it is normal to be super hormonal one or two days after OV? It's too soon for crosshairs yet but my EWCM at six am yesterday had turned to creamy by afternoon so I am assuming I OV sometime early yesterday. Anyhow I was in Fantastic spirits yesterday! A great lovey mood, optimistic for a BFP, etc. Today I have been SOOOOOOOOOOO grumpy and bitchy feeling and when I wanted to get my 3rd in a row SMEP BD in earlier this morning and DH wanted to wait til later today I about cried. Then felt hopeless I'll never get a BFP and did cry! I usually don't notice this until about 4-5 days before AF-can a progesterone spike after OV do it as well?

Thanks!

Thanks Julie I just saw spencerbear over in first tri!! So happy for you spencerbear!! :happydance: :wohoo: xx

ah, yah MissZoie that sounds like an excellent sign? What cd do you normally AF?

Hey lovely ladies-do you know if it is normal to be super hormonal one or two days after OV? It's too soon for crosshairs yet but my EWCM at six am yesterday had turned to creamy by afternoon so I am assuming I OV sometime early yesterday. Anyhow I was in Fantastic spirits yesterday! A great lovey mood, optimistic for a BFP, etc. Today I have been SOOOOOOOOOOO grumpy and bitchy feeling and when I wanted to get my 3rd in a row SMEP BD in earlier this morning and DH wanted to wait til later today I about cried. Then felt hopeless I'll never get a BFP and did cry! I usually don't notice this until about 4-5 days before AF-can a progesterone spike after OV do it as well?

Thanks!

I get like this the week of ov, actually. For me ov signs can be as bad as a mini-period (minus the cramps). I have to stay away from feel-good family shows as they tend to make me cry. :haha:

Good luck! Fx'd for you!

AreIn - i LOVE it when that happens too, or when you see it on facebook mmmmm it's my FAVOURITE!!! NOT

Zoie- im going to be watching you very closely lady, sounding promising!!!

Thanks!

I get like this the week of ov, actually. For me ov signs can be as bad as a mini-period (minus the cramps). I have to stay away from feel-good family shows as they tend to make me cry. :haha:

Good luck! Fx'd for you!

aragornlover8-
ahhhhhhh! Thank you! I'm not crazy! No matter how long I have been ttc my body seriously changes things up and throws me for a loop EVERY single cycle!

Spencer CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you, I hope your little one stick and you have a healthy and happy nine months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->