Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

So much reading to catch up on. Came home from work yesterday feeling sick and passed out on the couch and then went to bed early. Took at test this morning :bfn:
It is ok, it is what I expected. I can feel the witch lurking. Yesterday before passing out on couch we went for a walk on the beach and I could feel her coming then. I just wish she would hurry the hell up!

tryfor - I just PRAY that the witch is not coming for you and that what you are experiencing is ib. It certainly sounds promising and much like your pg with your daughter. FX hun, I am really hoping for you.

AreIn - I am prob too late but whenever I want to get a bd session in and ds is awake I sit him in front of spongebob or tell him he can have some 'secret game time' on the computer. Guaranteed he won't come in!

ah, yah MissZoie that sounds like an excellent sign? What cd do you normally AF?

I think i have my dates all messed up lol i Ov'd on the 5th so im 9dpo lol i normally start AF at 14/15dpo i didnt O untill CD18 so im on CD27 so i will be on CD32/33, I've Had a few cramps since about 5dpo and im ill i have a cold and i NEVER get ill i havent been ill in years ... Even when DF has been ill. So possibly a sign???, I have sore Nipples aswell :) fingers crossed for me ladies! xxxxx

Funny word of the day - AWESOME.

Don't you think it is funny that in the word awesome there is only some of awe, but the word awful it is full of awe. Shouldn't the meanings be around the other way? Or awful should be awenone.

aw soph, it aint over til she shows and all that, but if she does, hopefully you'll get your bfp next month

im on cycle 5 at the moment. what % of people ttc get their bfp in cycle 5 does anyone know?

Don't you think it is funny that in the word awesome there is only some of awe, but the word awful it is full of awe. Shouldn't the meanings be around the other way? Or awful should be awenone.

lol soph are you drunk!?!?!
you do make a valid point though.

ah, yah MissZoie that sounds like an excellent sign? What cd do you normally AF?

I think i have my dates all messed up lol i Ov'd on the 5th so im 9dpo lol i normally start AF at 14/15dpo i didnt O untill CD18 so im on CD27 so i will be on CD32/33, I've Had a few cramps since about 5dpo and im ill i have a cold and i NEVER get ill i havent been ill in years ... Even when DF has been ill. So possibly a sign???, I have sore Nipples aswell :) fingers crossed for me ladies! xxxxx

oooooh fx for you!! When will you start testing? or will you wait til af is late?xx

night ladies... off to start my first night of smep ing. as you can see from my sig... im smep'ing it up

zoie-hun that sounds REALLY promising!

Honeybee-I don't know percentages but I think the majority of healthy women under 30 get their bfp w/i 6 months......

Soph- I really hope you get your BFP today....

Cupcake and ginger i hope you get an answer one way or the other soon. I didnt get a + until i was a week over with my eldest son.

Praying that everyone else in the 2ww has some good results and the battle to stop the old hag works.

Arein :hugs: to help you feel a bit better

sorry if ive missed anyone

Hey Spencerbear - Congrats on the BFP - happy and healthy 9 months to you :baby: How exciting!!!

My update... I'm still waiting af - no signs and i'm now 4 days late... Have tested this eve with a FRER and got a very very faint pink line... you have to pop it to the light to see it! So am thinking an evap...

so your past experience when you were expecting your son, did you test every day you were late and only got a pos after a week late? Was it very faint when it first came through?

Fx Zoie!!
Soph-you aren't too late, I'm considering putting her on the back porch with a popsicle and telling her not to come in til it's gone....that may work.

honey-80% of women of child bearing age get their bfp within a year of those 20% that don't, 30-40% will get their's the second year. Wow, that is confusing.

oooooh fx for you!! When will you start testing? or will you wait til af is late?xx

I might do a test in the morning .. and do one 12dpo and then 14dpo untill AF/BFP :) xxx

:rofl: I love it! Im going to put this on FB and watch how crazy everyone thinks I am for putting it! It IS something I'd say! And you do have a point..

AreIn and Soph: something's up with you 2... either hormones or :wacko: from all the ttc! :flower:

Woo hoo Spencerbear!!!! You gave me hope with the missing a SMEP day and all. I'm so excited for you!

FXd for you cupcake!

Baby and sticky :dust:

Oh, and FX'd for you too Zoei...and for all of us!!!!!!!!

Hi Kita! :hi: Don't know what gives it away :-k, but, are you latin???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->