Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm planning an attack for when I get home for bd #1 for this cycle....

Oh, and FX'd for you too Zoei...and for all of us!!!!!!!!

Hi Kita! :hi: Don't know what gives it away :-k, but, are you latin???

Lol :wave: Hi!

I am Puertorican..or NewYorican :rofl: ((From the bronx NY)
And I am Peruvian by injection :blush::rofl: As my mom would say! :winkwink:

Good work on the insurance BD Honeybee! :thumbup:

Arein - hope you get your BD in! It would take ME a long time to eat a popsicle, so hopefully it will take your daughter even longer... My Mum is a writer, she wrote a radio series about a 30-something woman with small children, and the character in the series talked about this very issue - what she did was scatter hundreds and thousands (is that what they are called in the States?) all over the floor and told her child it was a lolly scramble.

Welcome Kita!

Zoie - It sounds like a great sign - fingers crossed for you! x

Soph - I am totally with you on the awesome thing.

Tryfor - fingers crossed sweetie xx hope it is IB not the beginning of AF. Will be sending many positive implantation thoughts your way :hugs:

Hi everyone else!!

Today is 9 or 10DPO for me - and still a lack of symptoms. It's funny though, cos normally my BBs would be sore by now - they are usually sore a week or so before I get AF. However - it's not much to go on, I am just assuming that I will have a late AF cos of my late O.

Good luck to all those that are testing in the next few days!!

hehe... yes it makes total sense. These chemical pregnancies are more common than we think. So will the ovacue tell you definite Ovulation or are you using your temps for that?

:hugs: so sorry for your results

Temping for O confirmation because i had to buy the vag probe and it was an extra $100. What was your question about the EPO sweetie, I missed it?

Thats ok hun, I cant stay on long son home from school homework and stuff get how you feel time passes so quickly I know how you feel but how about :sex: through the nite its the only way. How much EPO would you take? I have started taking 1500mg for last 2 days AF just done but getting cramping do you think EPO safe? xxx

It would be safe, it's the same premise as the CLO but in a much nicer and easier to take form. I just don't know about the dose. The oil is in liquid form and I'm just supposed to take a teaspoon. It's so nasty. Once I get preg, I'm supposed to take 2 teaspoonfuls.

WOW! I have been taking omega fish oils but in capsule form so I don't have to taste the fish. Also-please make sure your information was correct/up to date and you have MERCURY FREE FISH OIL. Anyone, esp. pregnant women are really supposed to limit their exposure to fish to less than 1 or 2x a week b/c the mercury levels now are very hazardous to baby's developmental growth and this includes fish oil. All my fish oil supplements are guarenteed mercury free. If it doesn't say they are on the label-chances are you should not take.

This is a good point! I take an ultra-pure, pharmaceutical grade omega supp. as well.

Fx Zoie!!
Soph-you aren't too late, I'm considering putting her on the back porch with a popsicle and telling her not to come in til it's gone....that may work.

honey-80% of women of child bearing age get their bfp within a year of those 20% that don't, 30-40% will get their's the second year. Wow, that is confusing.

oh no that's crap. For me anyway-that means now I'm in my second year my chances went from 80% to a measly 30-40%
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Cupcake-I dunno-It sounds pretty hopeful that any line at 4dp AF is a really really good sign! FX-d!

AreIn - you go get what's yours!
Honeybee, you're on fire. Officially in the tww!

Woohoo! Boricuas in the house! I am puertorican too! Hope we get a boricua bump SOON!!! :lol:

BTW Kita, I love the pic on your sign. And, what's "a peruvian by injection"?

Mission accomplished. And it didn't even take a popsicle, she just went off and played by herself and we got it done in record time. 2 minutes....hahahaha

LuckyD-hundreds and thousands? I think popsicles are lollies over there? I know this because at our mall, there is an coin operated ice cream truck that DD just loves and the voice has an English accent and it says "Try some of our iced lollies!" Makes me laugh every time.

Titi-that's not what it means at all. What it means is that if 100 women TTC for one year, 80 of them will get pregnant and 20 will not. Of the 20 women, 30-40% will get pregnant by the second year so that's 6 to 8 women. Not great odds but better than zero. This was a Dutch study advocating not helping women get pregnant with ovarian hyperstimulation and letting nature take it's course.

kita- Peruvian by injection meaning your father is from Peru?

LuckyD-hundreds and thousands? I think popsicles are lollies over there? I know this because at our mall, there is an coin operated ice cream truck that DD just loves and the voice has an English accent and it says "Try some of our iced lollies!" Makes me laugh every time.

Here in NZ, we call popsicles 'ice-blocks' - but we also know them as popsicles - we have lots of American television here!

Hundreds and Thousands are those little coloured balls you sprinkle on top of a cake - now I think about it, maybe they are called sprinkles in the US?

Cultural differences, huh?

Good work on getting that BD in! Isn't it funny when you find yourself happy that it only took 2 minutes..

LuckyD- Sprinkles! Yep those are sprinkles. Ice blocks? :haha: That makes me think of ice cubes and not popsicles. I didn't notice that you were from New Zealand when I sent that about lollies.

Thanks for cheering me on girls!. DH was in bed when I got home, he worked until 7 this morning and had to get up at 3 this afternoon because we had a new mattress and box springs delivered this afternoon. I got in his ear and was said "It's day 8" and he got right up. I didn't get to lay for 20 minutes because of DD but I got the job done regardless.

Fx Zoie!!
Soph-you aren't too late, I'm considering putting her on the back porch with a popsicle and telling her not to come in til it's gone....that may work.

honey-80% of women of child bearing age get their bfp within a year of those 20% that don't, 30-40% will get their's the second year. Wow, that is confusing.

oh no that's crap. For me anyway-that means now I'm in my second year my chances went from 80% to a measly 30-40%
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think you read it wrong hun.. she said of the 20% who dont get their bfp, 30-40% (of the 20% from the original 100) will get theirs... If that makes sense!

AreIn - you go get what's yours!
Honeybee, you're on fire. Officially in the tww!

Woohoo! Boricuas in the house! I am puertorican too! Hope we get a boricua bump SOON!!! :lol:

Boricua Bump :happydance:

BTW Kita, I love the pic on your sign. And, what's "a peruvian by injection"?

kita- Peruvian by injection meaning your father is from Peru?

:winkwink::winkwink: My OH is Peruvian.. (injection..get it??? :rofl:)

Mom, Dad and grandparents are all puertorican :winkwink:

oooooh! I do get it. I was thinking injection as like your father "injected" your mother. Sorry if that brings up bad thoughts....

haha I dont care.. I dont really talk to my father much.. Besides she always says shes black by injection :rofl: and my brothers are not black.. so yeah we're open to talking about everything. Nothing is TMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->