• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I am so excited I found this thread!! I hope you ladies don't mind if I join you. I read about the SMEP on another one of the threads I am on and I have been looking every where for this one!! I am waiting for this cycle to end as we took a break this month from all the stress and this looks like a great new approach without having to stress so much!! Good luck ladies! I hope to see alot more BFPs!!!:)

:hugs: heres to hoping so, thanks you have been v helpful, f you dont mind me asking what is your story/experiences?

i've been ttc for about 7 months now and tried just about everything! we're trying to conceive our first. desperate for a baby, with no known health or fertility problems, it's just taking forever!
i would suggest if you have any problems conceiving though, to try preseed and softcups! this is my first cycle with preseed and second with softcups and i LOVE them, i've seen ALOT of girls get bfps using them.

this may sound strange but a little help with preseed/ softcups? i have been on depo injection for about 7 yrs previous to pill after having my son now aged9 so not expecting an easy ride to be honest girls, any body else had a similar story/history to myself? x

Woo hoo! 100% success rate so far!! :happydance:

That is pretty exciting. Congrats to all the girls with :bfp:

I really can't wait to start trying this...am only on CD5 so a few more days to go...

:hugs: heres to hoping so, thanks you have been v helpful, f you dont mind me asking what is your story/experiences?

i've been ttc for about 7 months now and tried just about everything! we're trying to conceive our first. desperate for a baby, with no known health or fertility problems, it's just taking forever!
i would suggest if you have any problems conceiving though, to try preseed and softcups! this is my first cycle with preseed and second with softcups and i LOVE them, i've seen ALOT of girls get bfps using them.

this may sound strange but a little help with preseed/ softcups? i have been on depo injection for about 7 yrs previous to pill after having my son now aged9 so not expecting an easy ride to be honest girls, any body else had a similar story/history to myself? x

my story isn't similar, but preseed is a fertility friendly lubricant and softcups are sort of like diaphragms (shaped, where you put them) but you put them in after bd'ing to hold the swimmers close to the cervix. i use preseed internally before bd'ing and then put a little in the softcup before i put it in after bd'ing. you can't even feel them when they're in, and you can leave them in for 12 hours!

HI :hi: ladies! I am going to try the SMEP this cycle (cycle 8). I am just wondering if my idea of the smep is the same as yours?

I have cycles anywhere from 27-32 days. I use opk's and softcups (<- 2nd cycle using them). I plan to BD every other day from CD10 or CD12 until I get my first positive opk, then for that day and two days after, skip one night and follow up the next day with one last "hoorah!". Does that sound like the same smep?

I am CD5 now, I won't know when I am due for af until I start using my opk's. Either way I plan to test around april 16th.

if you're going to follow smep strictly, you're supposed to start bd'ing on cd8. but you can start at 10 if your cycles are a little bit longer, but besides that it all sounds good! it's a very nice plan, i've been very relaxed!

For the past few cycles I O on CD18 so for me to BD every other day from CD8 would kill my enthusiasm much more quickly. I am going to watch my opk's when I start them at CD10. They gradually get darker until they reach their craziest darkest colors ever usually at CD18 (again I am not sure now since af came early this cycle) and stay very positive until CD22-ish. I figure I'll start BD every other day starting at CD11 or CD12. We will see. I hate longer than 27 day cycles! LOL Normally they are 32 days, every so often they mess up with an early AF and then change again.

I am probably one of the most relaxed TTC'rs you'll ever meet!! :haha: After a few months you kind of get used to the disappointment and just wait for AF or a bfp. I try not to dwell on it, even though I am praying it will happen.
And as for CM, you are right, some people may not be able to use it to predict Ovulation. My CM, however, is rockin' as jaimie puts it!! I can tell with O pains and my CM gets very wet and can stretch forever (up to 4" I swear). I want to take a picture to show but I feel thats a little gross! ahaha I drink plenty of water that I assume must be doing the trick.

All of our bodies are different and confusing at best! I hope you figure out what yours is doing to you! You are catch that eggy!!! :spermy:

Woo hoo! 100% success rate so far!! :happydance:

That is pretty exciting. Congrats to all the girls with :bfp:

I really can't wait to start trying this...am only on CD5 so a few more days to go...

you'll love it!

I am so excited I found this thread!! I hope you ladies don't mind if I join you. I read about the SMEP on another one of the threads I am on and I have been looking every where for this one!! I am waiting for this cycle to end as we took a break this month from all the stress and this looks like a great new approach without having to stress so much!! Good luck ladies! I hope to see alot more BFPs!!!:)

fx'd you wont have to try it! but if you do, let me know when you're testing and i'll put you up!

Hi ladies, I am hoping you could help me out with my question, I am so confused and don't really know what I should be doing? Well I decided to try out the Sperm meets egg plan and finally on Thursday I got a +opk, to my surprise my O came 3 days earlier this month, so luckily I decided to buy some opks or I would have never known! Well we :sex: Thurs, Fri and Sat, today is my day off, but today is when I noticed my EWCM, Tmi, sorry but it was real eggy today and snotty looking. Last week I had some here and there and was wondering why this month I was having so little and then today, bam, I get some! should I :sex: again today? its my off day or just wait till tomorrow?? Hope someone can help me out, thank you!!

Rockabyebaby
Was hoping someone with a bit more experience of SMEP would come along and answer but don't want to leave you hanging. Its a bit of a hard call, i think the gaps between bding in the smep plan are what make it and pains around ovulation can occur before, during or after. But they also say anytime you have egg white go for it. So i'm really stuck.....:wacko:. All i can tell you is what i'd do and that would be go for it!
Let us know how you go and hope that helps x

Hopefully2, thanks for getting back to me on this one! It was tricky but we decided to just do the deed last night, I will see how I get on, hopefully all goes well. Thanks again! :flower:

HI :hi: ladies! I am going to try the SMEP this cycle (cycle 8). I am just wondering if my idea of the smep is the same as yours?

I have cycles anywhere from 27-32 days. I use opk's and softcups (<- 2nd cycle using them). I plan to BD every other day from CD10 or CD12 until I get my first positive opk, then for that day and two days after, skip one night and follow up the next day with one last "hoorah!". Does that sound like the same smep?

I am CD5 now, I won't know when I am due for af until I start using my opk's. Either way I plan to test around april 16th.

if you're going to follow smep strictly, you're supposed to start bd'ing on cd8. but you can start at 10 if your cycles are a little bit longer, but besides that it all sounds good! it's a very nice plan, i've been very relaxed!

For the past few cycles I O on CD18 so for me to BD every other day from CD8 would kill my enthusiasm much more quickly. I am going to watch my opk's when I start them at CD10. They gradually get darker until they reach their craziest darkest colors ever usually at CD18 (again I am not sure now since af came early this cycle) and stay very positive until CD22-ish. I figure I'll start BD every other day starting at CD11 or CD12. We will see. I hate longer than 27 day cycles! LOL Normally they are 32 days, every so often they mess up with an early AF and then change again.

I am probably one of the most relaxed TTC'rs you'll ever meet!! :haha: After a few months you kind of get used to the disappointment and just wait for AF or a bfp. I try not to dwell on it, even though I am praying it will happen.
And as for CM, you are right, some people may not be able to use it to predict Ovulation. My CM, however, is rockin' as jaimie puts it!! I can tell with O pains and my CM gets very wet and can stretch forever (up to 4" I swear). I want to take a picture to show but I feel thats a little gross! ahaha I drink plenty of water that I assume must be doing the trick.

All of our bodies are different and confusing at best! I hope you figure out what yours is doing to you! You are catch that eggy!!! :spermy:

wow 4" that's crazzzzzyyyyy! well if you know your body then i would strongly suggest getting to it! lucky you! i'm just glad i have preseed..

wow 4" that's crazzzzzyyyyy! well if you know your body then i would strongly suggest getting to it! lucky you! i'm just glad i have preseed..

Phew.....I thought you were going to get grossed out picturing CM being super stretchy! :rofl: Thats what I don't get sometimes. I have all the O symptoms (pretty much) and I get really good positive opk's etc etc and I wind up with AF! This is why I feel I should use this plan to the best that our bodies can hold too! I hope we have got the stamina for this! :rofl: CD5 and the clock is ticking slowly. I can't wait to see when O is this month. In november I O'd at CD13 of a 27 day cycle!! That would be great!!! I would love one of those short cycles again!

yay! 100% so far! I can't wait to get to CD 8 and start 'the plan'! :) Good luck this month ladies!!!

https://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac247/arein83/Photo4.jpg

I need some opinions?

The one at the top is 7am, the middle is 11am and the last is 4 pm. I honestly thought I wasn't going to get any pos OPKs this month. Mamaxm, you were right, I haven't O'd yet.

well im hoping so been on cerazette since june09 came off beginning of feb and af appeared 26-27days after i popped last pill so pretty pleased with that so far, after horror stories read on thread about ttc after cerazette . found this thread more cheerful now af been and gone!

A friend of mine just found out she's preg last week. She had been on the pill for 4 years prior to that and BAM, BFP first cycle off. I was on depo for a year and half before stopping and TTC and I'm on cycle 17 sooo...I wish I never would have taken that first shot but hind site is 20/20.

I need some opinions?

The one at the top is 7am, the middle is 11am and the last is 4 pm. I honestly thought I wasn't going to get any pos OPKs this month. Mamaxm, you were right, I haven't O'd yet.

i would bet money that you'll o tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i must have o'd a few days ago, my opks are horribly light.. but i'll keep temping and see. but i did have a big temp jump cd13 i believe.. ugh. we'll see. i'm about through with opks. mine have not been behaving very well this cycle.

I need some opinions?

i would bet money that you'll o tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i must have o'd a few days ago, my opks are horribly light.. but i'll keep temping and see. but i did have a big temp jump cd13 i believe.. ugh. we'll see. i'm about through with opks. mine have not been behaving very well this cycle.

I would put your cover line at 98.3 and you're above that now. I bet you missed it when you couldn't pee on cd14. Get to :sex: girl!!!!

I need some opinions?

I would put your cover line at 98.3 and you're above that now. I bet you missed it when you couldn't pee on cd14. Get to :sex: girl!!!!

I CAN CHANGE MY COVERLINE!?! WHOAH! i'm going to wait until after i temp tomorrow morning and then change it! and believe me, at this point i'm going to bd three more times and then i'm done, if i haven't o'd sometime in there i'm just not going to at all!

Well, actually 98.1 may be more right. There isn't a cover line on your chart yet though that FF has put in.

Oh put me down for April 27 if the witch shows on time this month. I should O around the 10/11 and be able to test by then. Couldn't take it anymore I had to know!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->