Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

thanks for all the support for my mugging girls :) my mom cried on the phone when i told her, haha! wish i hadn't told her, she's very worried now about where i'm living, the gas station is a block from my house and she's convinced they're going to come get me. i told her most of them were drunk and probably couldn't make it to my house if they wanted to!
i think i might try soy isos next cycle even though naturalfertilityinfo.com says they're a no no. oh wait there's not going to be a next cycle. i forgot.
19 DAYS TILL MY BFP!

oh mamaxm, my mom would totally be the same way...you doing ok? you seem very positive about the whole thing--good girl!:thumbup:

omg.. if i o on cd14 (never have, but i'm trying all these new herbs, so maybe?) my EDD would be january 3- OH's birthday. i was born october 3 and we started dating on the third, it's our lucky number.
man i wish there was a pill that would bring on o. what i would give to have my baby on january 3.

myturn- i'm doing fine, i'm a big sister to 5 and used to be a preschool teacher. i'm a tough cookie.

dangit! did the math wrong :cry: i put in a 12 instead of 22. oh well, maybe the baby would come just a couple days early.. :haha:

omg.. if i o on cd14 (never have, but i'm trying all these new herbs, so maybe?) my EDD would be january 3- OH's birthday. i was born october 3 and we started dating on the third, it's our lucky number.
man i wish there was a pill that would bring on o. what i would give to have my baby on january 3.

Does that make you a Libra? Me too!

Argh, supposed to be working on my graduate school thesis, and all I can think about is BnB and my insurance BD tonight! Help!:loopy:

So, I say "in"...I could work it out. What do you mean Sat to Fri? 2x a week?

Starting on Saturday, you have through Friday night to do two sessions of yoga. The next week starts again on Saturday. Just to make sure we are fully aware of when the counting starts and stops for the week! Sound good? Sorry, I know I'm really loopy right now... I just can't help myself!

Aw, I love your new signature! I'm going to copy it...hope you don't mind!

I don't mind at all!! :happydance:

Good evening ladies! Not a whole lot to report for symptom watch day 9. i dunno... :shrug:

Argh, supposed to be working on my graduate school thesis, and all I can think about is BnB and my insurance BD tonight! Help!:loopy:

I know how it feels (I'm in grad school too!). You suddenly find 1000 things to do except write...even scrubbing the toilet is a better idea than writing.

What r u in grad school for?

:hi: squirrel!

PS, I stole the sign too!

Gemma G
tryforbaby2
soph77
shellie31
new mummy2010

our next testers! c'mon girls, where's my bfps?!
according to our statistics and deannas (creator of SMEP), at least 4 of you should get bfps! haven't heard from gemma or shellie recently though.
well, have my teapot going, getting ready to drink my red raspberry tea and go to bed! have to be up at 6AM to watch escape to chimp eden! been getting up at 6 for two weeks in order to watch that show, i swear it's so addicting.
FX'd when i wake up there will be four beautiful BFPs!
updated the first page with all the dates on it, took out our march testers but left the success rate for march up, 66% success rate for march! awesome! so far we're at 33% for april so we're due for some bfps! :happydance: think i'm going to keep the total success rate in the name of the thread, agree?

I think:

total X%, march X%, apr X% and counting,

or something like that. That 66% in march sure gives me lots of hope and makes me smile...a lot!

Everything's crossed for our next testers! We want a celebration!

DH and I tried NTNP for about 4 months last summer. It was awful. I have to have someone to vent to (other than you beauties) and I felt like I couldn't talk about it to him. It was his idea because he had hit a rut since we weren't getting anywhere. So I told him that it wasn't fair since I knew my cycles and knew when the BD's were potential and it made me feel like I'd taken on all of the responsibility. He agreed and we went back to TTC.

I know how it feels (I'm in grad school too!). You suddenly find 1000 things to do except write...even scrubbing the toilet is a better idea than writing.

What r u in grad school for?

:hi: squirrel!

PS, I stole the sign too!

That's so true!! I'm getting my MA in English. What about you?

Have decided to give this plan a go along with OPK's and conceive+

I have a quick question though, do any of you ladies have a cycle longer than 28 days??
Mine is around 36 days long and was wondering if I should still be starting to bd on CD8 or not as I normally O on CD24. Just worried that I will knacker DH out before the crucial time!!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Oh, due AF on May 19th just incase testing list is extended.

Hello...I have a 36 day cycle as well but I did begin on cd8 (good thing my dh is game) I did start the opks at cd18 or so instead of cd 10...GL!!

Hey everyone - I have no internet at the mo so just flying on quickly to update you... I bought some clear blue tests and did one yesterday and one today. Yesterdays was a pretty believable bfp, todays was pretty faint but there... also just did an IC which has a line but I am worried it's an evap. So I either have my bfp and I am a total worryer or I am the biggest evap poas lady you ever did meet (3 faint lines on superdrugs, 2 on clearblue and one on IC) If I was 9/10 dpo I would believe them without a doubt but I am 18 dpo and my af should have been here Sunday so surely they should be dark lines - I am NEVER late, till now. So ladies - what do you reckon?!

Congrats...I think you got yourself a bfp!!! Woohoo!!!

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to share this cute story...today I taught Kindergarten and this little girl went up to a boy in the class and kissed him right smack on the lips..talk about a girl who gets what she wants...LOL!!

Well nothing really new to report with me...except my boobs hurt a ton & I swear I see my areola darkening...ok ok I think I maybe imagining it! I promised I wouldn't symptom spot this time.

Well ladies..tomorrow I have a full day of shopping and then a date night with my dh...hope that keeps my mind off trying to scrutinize every ache and pain.

Good luck to all the ladies that are due to test...I'm sending you lots of :dust::dust:

mamaxm - i followed it to a t this cycle, last 2 cycles i did it but not quite spot on and we had some long haul flights which messed my timings up a bit. so this is first cycle of proper to a t smep. im now 5 dpo

i really am having problems sleeping at the moment, my tummy hurt a lot in the night but its fine this morning, it was more my stomach than my lower ab, i feel a bit sicky this morning but im hungry so that's probably why!!

another dream last night: i dreamt another girl at work got pregnant (to my knowledge she isnt pregnant) and she was whinging about how she didnt want it etc, and i started yelling at her in front of the whole office then stormed out!
conclusion from previous two nights dreams: everyone seems to be pregnant except me.
i dont believe my dreams anyway though, ive had soooo many bfp dreams and never gotten my bfp.
so, i'm still going to get it this month! and if i dont, i'll use preseed next month and then i'll defo get it!!
hope everyone's doing ok - it's friiiiiiday!!

Afternoon ladies!

I thought for sure af was coming this morning so popped in a tampon before work.
After work - no af
I KNOW I'm not pg, I feel nothing I've had - tests, but still I am holding my wee for a while longer and yes, I will test again.
If I am not pg this totally SUCKS because it means that I will be in another state during o next cycle (if it all happens on time) :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->