Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Mel good to see you its a great plan!

Yay thanks Sara im deciding whether to keep on taking it tho had the most extreme headache yesterday and day before really since started taking them and was in bed at 8.30pm last nite still got it now. Does anyone know if they will do that and if so all the time?

mamaxm sounds like something my hubby would do. Yay im following SMEP to a tea I was so cross last two months we have missed one of the peak days and my hubby promised me he would make sure he didnt this time. He had a couple of drinks and couldnt well you know what! grrr I was mad but I felt for him at the same time must have been embarassing

How late are you Soph?

hehe..... mimi I know I was so excited if only my DH saw me lol...

Zoie Im not sure I never had implantation bleeding or if I did I didnt notice it

Wow that is an awesome amount for March!

Makes sense Sara I dont think I could handle NTNP as would still know exactly when it was lol... and would have to use my CBFM wouldnt beable to help myself

ah how cute precious and enjoy shopping and date night, my bday soon so hubby is buying me something nice and maybe go out for a few drinks later see how it goes trying to decrease my drinking so we shall see or takeaway or something

Emily, I have the weirdest dreams too night before last some famous person I recognised could remember in the dream but I cant remember now I strated dating him behind my hubbys back and then dumped my hubby I was distraught lol.... then last nite I was in the final of dancing on ice haha as if. I really hope you get your BFP this cycle and they may be symptons but also try to promise myself not to SS

I try and make my post shorter lol..... but I never got on pc in the evening and so much to catch up on and dont want to miss out on anything :haha:

Af was only due yesterday or today at latest, but still, if I am not pg I want to get started on the next cycle! I am so impatient! Stupid bitch, I mean witch...

she is a bitch tho Soph very true I know how you feel I was nearly 3 days late last cycle and just wish she would have arrived and get on with the next cycle. I really hope you get a BFP tho

Im not sure whether to keep on taking EPO giving me the most awful migraines and dont know if will ease off or if will always be like that have you heard about that before?

wanting, I haven't heard about epo causing headaches before. I took for the first time this cycle and didn't notice an increase in headaches. I get headaches a lot anyway so wouldn't attribute them to the epo anyway but certainly cannot remember them getting any worse taking the epo. How many days have you been taking them?

I just took a test - bfn, which I knew it was going to be. I am not going to test again, I am just putting myself through torture, will just wait for her to come and if I am away during o time, so be it.

I know its weird I get migraines anyway but havent had them in a while. Maybe its not that then maybe just a normal headache but this one would not shift for nothing. What dose do you take? I have only been taken them since start of my new cycle maybe just my body getting used to it?

I looked online aswell and said they can cause headaches so I dont know I cant go through one like that again. I think I will take today again and see how it goes and just switch to preseed if it carrys on. Yeah I did that last month so soul destroying to keep on seeing that on the test, I always say I wont test early and always do

:hugs:

I am getting close to testing! (anxious,scared & very nervous) oh and I made the big mistake of testing yest! I was only 9/10 dpo... BFN. Oops ! I wont do another one until Sunday now.

Good Luck to all the other weekend testers too.
x

Morning all,

AF on strike - day 6!

I have dreaded heartburn again this morning... that's like 4 days since ov... I'm hoping it must be a sign...

Get urine test results back from Docs today, no doubt a neg as it was taken on tuesday.

Holding off testing till Sunday so hopefully then a few more of us will be able to announce BFP's!!!!

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all x

GL Stardust I hope you get BFP!

Ah Cupcake makes it a whole lot worse when you are in limbo I was like that last month. I hope the test comes back with a good result! Let us know today!

xxx

Morning girls, you know what I always say morning then thats the last you here of me for the whole day LOL i'm going to try and follow this thread today it just moves so fast!

Ah Cupcake makes it a whole lot worse when you are in limbo I was like that last month. I hope the test comes back with a good result! Let us know today!

xxx

So did af come really late for you last month? The urine sample will be negative... don't expect it to be any other way! I spoke to a lady at the hospital who said that some women never show pregnancy on urine tests... even when they're about to give birth... The hormone levels just aren't high enough to pick up on and it varies from person to person... I'm still hoping over time I'll get a positive as I have absolutely no signs of AF showing her ugly face and have never been a day late in my life...

Some people just dont show a pos till weeks after their late af... We'll I'm clinging onto that with hope at the moment!

Update with me:- havnt really been around for some days me and OH were having problems mainly linked with the chemical and the stresses of ttc every month OH feels we are on ''conditional rules'' in our relationship because we are ttc before I decide wheather or not I want to go to uni this september or not because of having to make acceptances ect so he says he wants to see our relationship for 2 months without anything baby related cant say that my heart didnt sink into my stomach when he said that but other day he said lets just go with the flow meaning dont talk about babies but if it happens in the 2 months then it happens feeling a bit lost though girls my OH doesnt even want me to talk about anything baby related right now because I took a OPK yesterday on CD8 and the colour was almost same as the test line I know im not ovulating so it must be traces of HCG still left in my body from chemical so I mentioned this to him incase I decide in a week or so to go to the doctors if the HCG doesnt eventually fade and he just didnt want to talk about it sorry this is my morning rant no one but you girls really knows im ttc so I have no one else to talk to right now how are you all?

xxx

So did af come really late for you last month? The urine sample will be negative... don't expect it to be any other way! I spoke to a lady at the hospital who said that some women never show pregnancy on urine tests... even when they're about to give birth... The hormone levels just aren't high enough to pick up on and it varies from person to person... I'm still hoping over time I'll get a positive as I have absolutely no signs of AF showing her ugly face and have never been a day late in my life...

Some people just dont show a pos till weeks after their late af... We'll I'm clinging onto that with hope at the moment!

wow really? before my chemical I got very high positive on OPK like it was the same colour as the test line but obvious but faint positives on preg tests still getting high positives on OPK now when it cant be ovulation because im only on CD9 I ovulate around CD13

Lucia - so sorry to hear things are not going to well with your OH. Its such a stressful time and the pressure is just so much for our partners as well as us! I sometimes forget that my DH is going through this too and feel selfish as he wants this too. Maybe take some time to enjoy your relationship (easier said than done I know!) rather the whole focus on TTC.

I know I am on BNB and that makes me obsessed, right? lol. BUT I really had a wake up call during my OV 2 weeks ago and how much pressure I was feeling and just the highs and lows (highs being a smiley face and the lows, seeing the neg test!) I am very excited at the prospect of my BFP but I want my relationship to be healthy too.

We are planning a few days and nights out over the next couple months and just having some fun!

Sorry I couldnt say anything of much use really but I do understand how you feel, most of us on here probably do too, hey girls.

Cupcake - you know I am waiting for your BFP and you are so going to get it LOL
x

Lucia - so sorry to hear things are not going to well with your OH. Its such a stressful time and the pressure is just so much for our partners as well as us! I sometimes forget that my DH is going through this too and feel selfish as he wants this too. Maybe take some time to enjoy your relationship (easier said than done I know!) rather the whole focus on TTC.

I know I am on BNB and that makes me obsessed, right? lol. BUT I really had a wake up call during my OV 2 weeks ago and how much pressure I was feeling and just the highs and lows (highs being a smiley face and the lows, seeing the neg test!) I am very excited at the prospect of my BFP but I want my relationship to be healthy too.

We are planning a few days and nights out over the next couple months and just having some fun!

Sorry I couldnt say anything of much use really but I do understand how you feel, most of us on here probably do too, hey girls.

Cupcake - you know I am waiting for your BFP and you are so going to get it LOL
x

thanks so much star dust yeah I think since joining BNB 2 months ago ive become more obsessed with ttc because of posts ive read of people trying for so long and needing to use OPK before this site I didnt watch out for ovulation or even know that there were sticks out there that told you that you were ovulating think I need to get back to doing it naturally thing is now I know when I ovulate its still going to be there in my mind when BD if I know that i'm not ovulating

Hi girls just checking in to see how you all are?

Lucia so sorry to hear about OH not wanting to talk anything about babies. If I'm honest I think he is being a bit selfish considering you went through a chemical. I hope that doesnt upset you :hugs:

I just think you deserve a bit more support because ttc is tough if not tougher on the women - you go through AF, OPK's, SMEP or humping for England, then the 2ww then you get your bfp and it is snatched away from you so he should at least talk to you about your chem even if he wants a break from the stress of ttc xxx

Lucia, you are so right! i have had the whole conversation (with mysellf lol) ok lets see if i can just take the pressure off and not obsess, but you are right. you know when you ovulate now, roughly and you know about the tests. thats not a bad thing as I think if i never used the tests and went by the average. I would miss ovulation completeley. i am 34 day cycle and day 20 ov! I am aware of all my signs now and think i could pin point easily without all the other stuff but for me. I just use opk thats it. i dont temp or anything and i think unless it takes me more than 6 months I will continue with what I am doing. Its only my first month of ttc since my mmc in jan and I just cant handle too much pressure, i have been through too much already. I have tried to take the more relaxed approach. I started slimming world last week as I need to lose 12 pounds really. lost 3.5 my first week and that is giving me something else to do! trust me i am slaving away in the kitchen making all this diet food !

Anyway i wont go on. I can talk.
You will get there in the end, we all will. Just be patient hun (again thats easier said that done, I am in no way preaching!) I want it, I really do!
x

Hi girls just checking in to see how you all are?

Lucia so sorry to hear about OH not wanting to talk anything about babies. If I'm honest I think he is being a bit selfish considering you went through a chemical. I hope that doesnt upset you :hugs:

I just think you deserve a bit more support because ttc is tough if not tougher on the women - you go through AF, OPK's, SMEP or humping for England, then the 2ww then you get your bfp and it is snatched away from you so he should at least talk to you about your chem even if he wants a break from the stress of ttc xxx

thanks vanessa glad to hear your doing well popped into december dreamers few times to read how it was going for everyone my OH has surprisingly taken the chemical very well a bit too well hes an emotional person but has not shown much emotion towards it since it happened unfortunately we had a bad fall out the day it happened and he didnt contact me for 5 days so I guess you can imagine what its like going through that alone in the end I had no chouce but to tell my mum who was really supportive wrote OH a very long and strong worded email as I felt too frustrated to ring or even make effort to see him and to this day I dont really think there is any excuse he could of made to make it right but our relationship does need some work so I guess if another baby happens in next few months it happens argh the stresses of ttc lol

Lucia, you are so right! i have had the whole conversation (with mysellf lol) ok lets see if i can just take the pressure off and not obsess, but you are right. you know when you ovulate now, roughly and you know about the tests. thats not a bad thing as I think if i never used the tests and went by the average. I would miss ovulation completeley. i am 34 day cycle and day 20 ov! I am aware of all my signs now and think i could pin point easily without all the other stuff but for me. I just use opk thats it. i dont temp or anything and i think unless it takes me more than 6 months I will continue with what I am doing. Its only my first month of ttc since my mmc in jan and I just cant handle too much pressure, i have been through too much already. I have tried to take the more relaxed approach. I started slimming world last week as I need to lose 12 pounds really. lost 3.5 my first week and that is giving me something else to do! trust me i am slaving away in the kitchen making all this diet food !

Anyway i wont go on. I can talk.

Yes! so right it turns out when ever I do ovulate its on days I never see my OH as our plans to move in together arnt for another couple of months so it would of never of happened although now our dates of seeing each other have shifted a little since the chemical so now there is more hope im seeing him till sunday this weekend BD on sunday will give me a 50/50 chance as thats CD 11 and ov is around CD 13 so if those spermys can live for atleast 2 days then I have a good chance this month although will the chemical mess with my ovulation? I just hope my OH doesnt decided sorry TMI maybe to ''pull out'' if you get my drift lol as evil as it may sound I said to him the other day about maybe going on the pill for few months ( even though I really had no intention just wanted to see if I got a reaction) and he was like why! no! so I know a big part of him still wants this which is the reassurance I need haha im going on now into essays! lol

morning girls! lucia, sorry OH is being a butthead :haha: that is exactly why i don't talk to mine about it. it's not to be nice to him, it's for me. the other day he asked me if i was 'ovulating' and i almost barfed, hate hearing him talk about ttc stuff.
soph i hope a bfp comes flying your way :hugs:
off to watch escape to chimp eden and drink my tea! :)

The witch has arrived! This is a good thing because I can get on with being a ttc warrier and it puts o day in the realm of possibilities. If I o on day 14 which is the norm, that will be the day I fly out so if I can do the smep up until then and make sure that we bd the night before and the morning I fly out I can get on a plane with a softcup in and there will be a chance! I told dh he will have to put some in a turkey baster for me to take with me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->