Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh and I don't think you should use me in the march percentages because we couldn't follow smep and it would bring the data down. Can you put me back up for May 16 please? I will follow smep to the T until I go and then still make sure we do the insurance bd when I get back!

OMG girls just taken this...

What do you think??????????????

Attachments

• TEST2.jpg
    TEST2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 35
morning girls! lucia, sorry OH is being a butthead :haha: that is exactly why i don't talk to mine about it. it's not to be nice to him, it's for me. the other day he asked me if i was 'ovulating' and i almost barfed, hate hearing him talk about ttc stuff.
soph i hope a bfp comes flying your way :hugs:
off to watch escape to chimp eden and drink my tea! :)

Haha butthead is definatly the right word ur lucky ur OH asks though hope u have good day girls I have to get dressed and get on with some good old psychology revision mock exam Monday not that I don't have enough to worry about grr xxx

cupcake- BFP! putting it by your name right now! congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

52% success rate now! :happydance: and :hugs: to you soph but it sounds like you've got your warrior paint on!

OMG guys am totally in shock! Just had doctors call with urine results from Tueday and BFN... She's going to get me to have a blood test just to confirm...

Hope this is really it!

I'm 5 days late and 20dpo today... so I am a real late one but a good example to show that the urine tests don't always show up early... If you're late this month it could just be that your HCG levels as an individual aren't overly high...

I hope this is it guys...

First month of SMEP, First month of Conceive + and first month of CBFM.
2nd month ttc

Baby dust to you all for your current cycles - SMEP is the way to go!!!

i'm so glad SMEP worked for you :) and i hope it's a sticky bub in there.

Congrats Cupcake! That is wonderful xx

Honeybee, I am feeling sick like you! Have been unwell all day, really sore stomach but more in the upper abdomen than lower down. Also had fever and achy body. So I don't know if I am having any pg symptoms - too busy feeling sick! It's a horrible time to get unwell. Am testing in two days xx hope you feeling better

Hi everyone else! Hope you are all doing well xx

Cupcake, looks like a bfp to me! Congratulations!
Soph, oh my love! :hugs: I really really want my girls to get their bfps.
Honeybee, :wave: sweets! How are you feeling?
LuckyD, :flow: I hope you feel better!!!
HiYa! Maxam!!! :flower: Please don't use me for the statistics also for april, my DH didn't meet his expectations, PLUS we ALWAYS seem to have company when I am Ovulating! Grrr! We only BD CD11, CD14, CD16, CD18 and CD20 during my fertile period. I am honestly thinking of not doing anything special this cycle but BD around O. No opk's no softcups, but I am sure that will all change!

I am either 11 or 12 dpo today and there is still some blood at the cervix (for the past 2 days and today) that hasn't made it down here yet but I feel the impending doom of the wretched witch. My moods have eased but my boobies still are sore to touch. Maybe I'll do some handstands Post-sex this cycle! I wish AF would just start and get it over with instead of lingering around.
Well drinking some red raspberry leaf tea, which I just started a few days ago, and soon I have to get started on house cleaning and errands. Yay!........NOT!

So sorry Lucia that sucks. You need to beable to talk to him about it you are grieving a loss, I hope he does open up to you and obviously wants to keep on trying as you said. Maybe deep down its too hard for him to talk about it? I hope you get what you want soon xxx

Really sorry witch got you Soph but I was the same as you just wanted to move onto next cycle instead of being in limbo, I hope we all get what we want this cycle and stats are going up! yay!

Cupcake wow congrats told you would get it! hehe...

Night night Soph

The docs one was probably too early!

Congrats Cupcake------- SOOOO SORRY Soph-----

I get to start :sex:ing tonight.......... bring on the :bfp:'s

Hi girls just checking in to see how you all are?

Lucia so sorry to hear about OH not wanting to talk anything about babies. If I'm honest I think he is being a bit selfish considering you went through a chemical. I hope that doesnt upset you :hugs:

I just think you deserve a bit more support because ttc is tough if not tougher on the women - you go through AF, OPK's, SMEP or humping for England, then the 2ww then you get your bfp and it is snatched away from you so he should at least talk to you about your chem even if he wants a break from the stress of ttc xxx

thanks vanessa glad to hear your doing well popped into december dreamers few times to read how it was going for everyone my OH has surprisingly taken the chemical very well a bit too well hes an emotional person but has not shown much emotion towards it since it happened unfortunately we had a bad fall out the day it happened and he didnt contact me for 5 days so I guess you can imagine what its like going through that alone in the end I had no chouce but to tell my mum who was really supportive wrote OH a very long and strong worded email as I felt too frustrated to ring or even make effort to see him and to this day I dont really think there is any excuse he could of made to make it right but our relationship does need some work so I guess if another baby happens in next few months it happens argh the stresses of ttc lol

bless you I can't imagine how stressful it was trying to deal with it on your own - you did the right thing telling your mum! All relationships have their hurdles hun no one is perfect but it should still mean that your OH supports you through the good and the bad even if he is trying to block out the saddness himself you still need his support - we're all here for you anyway sweetie I think you dealt with it in a very admirable way :hugs:

Oh so sorry Lucia-can imagine that's v. hard.......
and soph :hugs: for that stupid witch.

Cupcake-Congrats! Now do you believe it?

Lucia, :hugs: Men! What else can we say! I hope he understands and comforts you like us TTC ladies do. You need support and he needs to listen. If not we are here for you :hugs:

My DH can be a crabass at times too. I try not to mention too much about baby anything so it doesn't stress him out and then in turn makes us mad at each other.

:hugs:

I hope this wasn't too much info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"