Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

urgh hope she stays away from you soph!!

i cant wait til i get a bfp. i want one now.

ginger- fx for you it's sounding promising
fx for you too cupcake.
xx

no mimi jaimie likes it too, its me it freaks out!! Scary cow.

Sorry! It's hard to keep up with everyone. Would you like me to change it to something that doesn't scare you honeybee? I have prettier ones.

mamaxm - I hope you're ok...your story got me all worried. I'm so sorry you went through that! :hugs::hugs::hugs: And, oh my...your DH has been a naughty boy. He needs to be tied up and spanked! :haha:

Still no af for me and late by 5 days. Had very faint line on FRER last night which came up in time limit but fear its an evap or the antibody strip showing through - heard bad things about them. Taken a superdrug early this morning and a faint line came up in the 3 mins but then faded... so i don't know and no sign of af just alot of creamy cm!

ah sigh...

You can ONLY call it an evap line if it appears AFTER the time limit...it IS your BFP! Also, do you know what are the odds of having so many "evap lines" from 3 different manufacturers?? I think they're slim to none! You should know that some women never really get a strong line on a HPT. In any case, a blood test would be the best next step.

Son't worry hun....I (as well as other girls here) am positive this is your :bfp:

Wantig - congrats on all that EWCM, never thought we could get sooo excited about vaginal discharge!:haha:

MommyB - try the best you can to follow the SMEP, the more the merrier. But, it's ok if you don't.

AreIn, could it be that you're still not out?

FX!! :dust::dust::dust:

haha no mimi dont change it! everyone else loves it, i think she's cool, just a bit freaky that's all!!

is your ticker right? 6 days til testing? you got any symptoms?

Mamaxm-Yes, please, put me down for 5/5. CINCO DE MAYO FRIJOLES!!!!

NewMummy-That's a toughy. I would count Tuesday as CD1. Did you start any meds or anything this cycle that may have messed it up?

Im so confused ladies im now 10dpo an the spotting got worse earlier but not bad enough to be a flow ... i dont know =/ have any of you ladies that already have children im just woundering what your implantation bleed was like if you had one? x

thanks for all the support for my mugging girls :) my mom cried on the phone when i told her, haha! wish i hadn't told her, she's very worried now about where i'm living, the gas station is a block from my house and she's convinced they're going to come get me. i told her most of them were drunk and probably couldn't make it to my house if they wanted to!
i think i might try soy isos next cycle even though naturalfertilityinfo.com says they're a no no. oh wait there's not going to be a next cycle. i forgot.
19 DAYS TILL MY BFP!

but seriously, OH and i bought train tickets to california for june so.. we'll be gone for two weeks WHEN i'm o'ing with my family and bd'ing will not be an option. if i don't get my bfp this cycle or next cycle i'm going to be PISSED.

haha no mimi dont change it! everyone else loves it, i think she's cool, just a bit freaky that's all!!

is your ticker right? 6 days til testing? you got any symptoms?

Ok, might change it later on...to something more serious and grown up-like :coffee:

Yes, my ticker's right, I'm so scared/anxius. Symptoms: crazy heatburn, VERY IRRITABLE AND BITCHY (much, much more than usual), tired and sleepy all day, can't think straight, hungry, headachey...yet, these all could be PMS, or they could be TTC/BnB-obsession + quit smoking side effects. :argh: So, I don't want to get my hopes up and test...I'm scared to test! Don't want the dissapointment. :(

mimi i hope they're little bean cooking symptoms and not nasty witch on the way symptoms! the good news is either way, you'll be nice and pregnant or you'll be a big bad warrior in a week or two :)

Or would it be frijolitas? Where's Lucia?
You come up with the funniest things! :rofl:

Thanks mama, I do hope it is a sticky bean...this cycle we REALLY, REALLY tried our best. I think it's because I played a nasty joke to DH this April's fools. I told him I didn't want to have children ever anymore, and made up a whole bunch of stupid excuses why I didn't, until he believed it. He was so mad! I cought him at a bad time at work too, so that helped with the believability. After that, he put on the :bunny: hat and was even telling the neighbors about TTC! :shock:

i didn't want to say this because it is rather cruel, but i told OH i was pregnant on april fools. he thinks we're NTNP (HA.) just so he doesn't have to be subject to the constant worries i have about being infertile and all that, the last thing i need is him asking me a million questions about TTC or him feeling like he's a "sperm donor" (and believe me, he would. he's just like that) so i decided to tell him, don't know why. anyways, the next day was when i got my bfp and then ended up having a chem, i think it was karma. but he wasn't really shattered when i told him i wasn't, probably because i assured him i wouldn't know if i actually was or not for another week. he was upset once the witch did show though, especially since she was late.

Poor guy...three whammys so close together. I thought of doing the same thing but he wants a child so desperately that I would've probably devastated him, and we'd probably be in divorce court right now! He's been trying to get me pregnant, while I was avoiding (I was and STILL am in school :() long before we started TTC!

I get how you don't want to make him feel like the 'sperm donor'. This TTC business is soooo not romantic, sometimes it even turns me off (ugh!). So, I hope we don't get that far, but if he ever shows apprehension to TTC, I'll def make him believe we're NTNP, that's a great idea!

no mimi jaimie likes it too, its me it freaks out!! Scary cow.

Sorry! It's hard to keep up with everyone. Would you like me to change it to something that doesn't scare you honeybee? I have prettier ones.

mamaxm - I hope you're ok...your story got me all worried. I'm so sorry you went through that! :hugs::hugs::hugs: And, oh my...your DH has been a naughty boy. He needs to be tied up and spanked! :haha:

Still no af for me and late by 5 days. Had very faint line on FRER last night which came up in time limit but fear its an evap or the antibody strip showing through - heard bad things about them. Taken a superdrug early this morning and a faint line came up in the 3 mins but then faded... so i don't know and no sign of af just alot of creamy cm!

ah sigh...

You can ONLY call it an evap line if it appears AFTER the time limit...it IS your BFP! Also, do you know what are the odds of having so many "evap lines" from 3 different manufacturers?? I think they're slim to none! You should know that some women never really get a strong line on a HPT. In any case, a blood test would be the best next step.

Son't worry hun....I (as well as other girls here) am positive this is your :bfp:

Wantig - congrats on all that EWCM, never thought we could get sooo excited about vaginal discharge!:haha:

MommyB - try the best you can to follow the SMEP, the more the merrier. But, it's ok if you don't.

AreIn, could it be that you're still not out?

FX!! :dust::dust::dust:

Hey thanks for your support! I'll keep you all updated and try to hold off testing to Sunday - 7 days late! Get urine sample test results from docs tomorrow so will ask to be put forward for a blood test and see what that shows up... Does anyone on her know how different the results are of bloods vs urine?

mimi- i know i felt horrible! i'll never play that trick again. now i'm trying to get my karma back up and do some good deeds before o :haha:
cupcake- i have no idea, sorry :( i know the bloods measure the hcg or hgc or whatever, and see if they're at a good level or increasing the right way? but that's about it.
OKAY GIRLS, WHO'S FOLLOWING SMEP TO A T THIS CYCLE? i certainly am. i'm a warrior, OH could break my brand new teapot that i am absolutely in love with and we would still bd if it's one of the even days! i'm even going to do the incredibly irritating and IMO pointless two days after o/skip a day and bd again! if this doesn't get me a bfp i swear i'll lose it.

So, I say "in"...I could work it out. What do you mean Sat to Fri? 2x a week?

Starting on Saturday, you have through Friday night to do two sessions of yoga. The next week starts again on Saturday. Just to make sure we are fully aware of when the counting starts and stops for the week! Sound good? Sorry, I know I'm really loopy right now... I just can't help myself!

Aw, I love your new signature! I'm going to copy it...hope you don't mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->