Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh my gosh cant be on long but so excited. I have stacks of ewcm and only 7th day of cycle due to starting 1500mg of EPO only started this period usually takes about 3 months. Haha im talking like I have a BFP lol....

wanting-it's the little things that keep you going! Congrats!

Ginger my last pregnancy I was 5 else when I finally got my bfp on clear blue and id was so faint I went straight to the clinic and had it confirmed ...... dc's for u

The SMEP seems to be having a great success rate, hope it's worked for me this month too!

I think ill try this!!! everything else has failed and we dont know when to have sex or anything-So hey!
Candyapple19: Bfp due may 15th

Still no af for me and late by 5 days. Had very faint line on FRER last night which came up in time limit but fear its an evap or the antibody strip showing through - heard bad things about them. Taken a superdrug early this morning and a faint line came up in the 3 mins but then faded... so i don't know and no sign of af just alot of creamy cm!

ah sigh...

Dont give up yet love!!! uve had two lines, give it another week, test again, if Af aint here that is. and it should be alot stronger, FX! xxx :hug:

CD9 for me, got my first one in last night! I cant wait for tomorrow

Ginger and Cupcake - Dont give up hope yet, she still hasnt arrived. Hopefully you will get your BFP really soon.

Hope everyone approaching O is having fun :haha:

And sending good thoughts your way for all ladies getting ready to test

:hugs: to all

Thanks Spencerbear! You've given me some PMA... If its not a bean in there I just have no idea what it could be... Docs were pretty negative and said if it were pregnancy it would be showing up on urine test and said they could give me a tablet to bring on AF... Thinking of waiting on it tho, get results of hospital urine test tomorrow and no doubt BFN, so will then maybe consider asking for a blood test... Have booked another appointment for Monday to see GP again as she was trying to rush me out the surgery this week after having to wait for her over an hour later than the appointment time... I'll be 8 days late at that point...

Fingers crossed for both Ginger and I though and to all of you in the 2ww and hope everyone else is enjoying the BDing!!

:kiss:

hi gonna give this a go this month too :)

add me to the list for testing 5th may

thanx :)

Have decided to give this plan a go along with OPK's and conceive+

I have a quick question though, do any of you ladies have a cycle longer than 28 days??
Mine is around 36 days long and was wondering if I should still be starting to bd on CD8 or not as I normally O on CD24. Just worried that I will knacker DH out before the crucial time!!

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Oh, due AF on May 19th just incase testing list is extended.

reds my cycles are between 31 and 38days. this is my third cycle of smep,the last 2months i started later, like cd 12, and didnt get pregnant, so this month we started on cd 8. did cd 8,10,12,14,16,18,19,20,22!!! fx it pays off!!!

My god you've been busy!!!

Think I'll start on CD10 which is 2 weeks before I'm likely to O. DH will think Xmas has come early!!

Fx'd for you and hope you get your :bfp: - you totally deserve it!!

Reds05 - I have approx 34 day cycle and we started on CD12 - I got my pos on the ov stick on cd20. so I am glad we never started on 8!!! AF due on Monday.

ginger- sounds like a bfp to me so i put one by your name! if anything changes i'll take it down, but it sounds like you're preggers!
oh am i exhausted today, and i have to come to the conclusion that it is 100% the red raspberry leaf tea giving me these awful nightmares. i've been drinking it right before bed every night (and in the morning) and every night i've had nightmares, but last night i was so exhausted i didn't drink a cup and no nightmare! i woke up, drank a cup and fell back asleep, had another nightmare! crazy! i don't really mind nightmares though, it's kind of like seeing a scary movie. weird how a drink can affect you like that though.
you girls all have promising symptoms, hope we get more and more bfps!
OH is pissing me off. we did our cd8 bd last night, and all day today he's been begging to get some and i keep telling him NO. he wont let it go. i'm like, why can't you act like this around O, you big dope? he gets worn out pretty quickly but for some reason today he's completely focused on it, AND I FOUND OUT HE WAS 'RELIEVING HIMSELF' LAST CYCLE ON SOME OF OUR DAYS OFF!!!!!!! i made him swear on his mother that he wouldn't this cycle, idiot. hahahaha.
oh i do hope i get a sticky bean this time around. my mom and i went to target today and went through the baby clothes section, she was picking out all the things she liked and told me she was going to buy something for her 'grandson' (she's completely stuck on a boy, i have to admit i'm a bit partial to a boy too) and i told her it was horrible luck and she wouldn't dare.
arein, shall i put you down for the 5th? i'm going to go ahead and do it and then i can change it if it's wrong, i'm about to take a nap. i think you might want to, cinco de mayo bfpsssssssssss!

well i think im classing this as 1 weird af as spotting monday, big big bleed on tues evening then nothing wednesday then today very light bleeding very strange no cramps or any other af symptoms tho!? so looks like im onto this cycle now with all you may testers just a question as it all kicked off tues and af not actually due till friday on a 28 day cycle should i change to 26 day now or not confused??:wacko: and need refresh on bd days in cycle please mama?

mama - what a scary ordeal you had, so glad you are ok. I can't believe how gutless people can be. I can never stand by and watch someone be hurt or bullied. I am the kind of person that will always stick my nose into someone elses business if I think something is not right, quite often to my own detriment! But really what is the word coming to when men don't come to the aid of a woman in distress. Pathetic.

Ginger - sounds like a bfp to me hun! I hope congratulations are in order :) :) :)

I am STILL waiting for af to start. Every minute I am checking to see if she has come. Any minute now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->