Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

:rofl: I'd have sex standing up if it meant I'd get my sperm I needed and then hurry up lay on my back and pop in a softcup!

There is times I am on top during BD but thats because he likes it and I can't be selfish when I am taking all his spermies!!! :haha:

oh likes me on top too. ugh i guess if all else fails i'll give it a go, maybe we can just lay down on the bathroom floor. it's gross but sh*t. i'll do it. hahahaha! i would lay in mud if it would get me pregnant.

Hi ladies. A friend of mine gave birth this morning. Lovely news and really happy for them (but part of me is so JEALOUS!) Phew - glad I could get that out!!!

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the sunshine if you're in the UK.

:rofl: I'd have sex standing up if it meant I'd get my sperm I needed and then hurry up lay on my back and pop in a softcup!

There is times I am on top during BD but thats because he likes it and I can't be selfish when I am taking all his spermies!!! :haha:

DH and I have worked out an agreement. If we can do straight BabyDance during fertile time (missionary or face down hips up with only sperm friendly lubricants and according to SMEP or whatever other "schedule" we are following)-then he gets "gourmet sex" of his choosing the following week. This works out well as he gets "treats" (dress up, special positions/toys/lights on-whatever!) that I normally don't give into without quite some badgering, lol. It's become good motivation!

:hugs: minidyson. It's such a horrid feeling isn't it?!
Enjoy the sun xxx

LOL Titi, I'm the same, he gets to choose the position during the least fertile times :lol:

titi- same here!
WOOHOO! got a bd session in! so i'm still on track, i just started on cd9 (early in the AM.. but still technically cd9).
so hungover. i feel like crap. what a bad mommy i am :haha: can't wait to do my opk and see if anythings showing, had some horrible cramping this morning but it could have been from the hangover.

Sorry guys gonna lower the stats this month. AF got me this morning. Was soo dissapointed, had hoped with the new plan we would have some success.

Had my little cry and just downed a whole bag of giant chocolate buttons to myself

Good luck for everyone still waiting.

will be carrying on with SMEP this cycle.

x

A quick question, just want to make sure we got all of our days covered. So DH and I BD on CD6 (not a part of SMEP, but we just happen to have sex) CD8, CD10, CD11(+ OPK), CD12(+OPK), and then we are going to BD on CD14(insurance BD). I promised DH tonight off because we are both a little tired. Do you think we covered all of our days or should I persuade him for BD tonight?

DH and I have worked out an agreement. If we can do straight BabyDance during fertile time (missionary or face down hips up with only sperm friendly lubricants and according to SMEP or whatever other "schedule" we are following)-then he gets "gourmet sex" of his choosing the following week. This works out well as he gets "treats" (dress up, special positions/toys/lights on-whatever!) that I normally don't give into without quite some badgering, lol. It's become good motivation!

:rofl: Thats so funny! Its like you have him "trained" if my OH ever complains about TTC:sex: then I will definitely pull this trick out of the bag! He will have NO problem agreeing to it!

oh likes me on top too. ugh i guess if all else fails i'll give it a go, maybe we can just lay down on the bathroom floor. it's gross but sh*t. i'll do it. hahahaha! i would lay in mud if it would get me pregnant.

haha mamaxm you sound like DH and i. my ovulation days and his day leaving germany in june are SO close that DH told me that if we had to do it in the bathroom on the way out with my softcup then we're doing it! totally understand what you mean :) i mean, heck, who cares as long as you get a nice healthy baby. i don't :)

exactly never :) whatever it takes..
is anyone else watching 16 & pregnant? guilty pleasure, this girl got pregnant one month after quitting the shot with twins.. one night stand. :haha: lucky. i'm watching it now, love it but i do get a bit depressed at the end.
so sorry ejay :hugs:

maxam, titi :rofl: you guys are too funny!!!

I agree! I would have sex upside down if it meant I'd get my bfp!!!! :rofl:

Hmmm? That gives me an idea!

Ejay, :hugs:

I watch 16 and pregnant too. I get mad at them though, they are too immature to worry about having children. Last season (the original girls) the cheerleader Farrah drove me flippin wild! Worrying about staying out all night and getting a new boyfriend instead of being with baby! And there was another girl too I can't remember her name but when they found out their son had some sort of medical condition which meant he can't drink booze or smoke when he gets older, She cried something terrible that he couldn't drink with his friends!!! I was like, WTF? you should be worried about keeping him healthy, not the fact he won't be able to go drinking!

Sorry rant over, I get peeved by immature people having babies. When you understand reality and are truly ready to be a mommy then come talk to me! lmao

Oh, Squirrel, just read that you're only 10 DPO...that's a good sign, right??? Too early for AF? I hope you get your BFP! Then you can use yoga to relax through your pregnancy. :flower: I think you can do yoga when preggers, right?:shrug:

Lots of :dust:

oh, this made me laugh, in kind of a sad way..... I have a very short LP (though getting better clearly!) When I first started tracking it was 8 to 9 days, with about 4 days of spotting before. Started taking B100 Complex. So I expected to be spotting a couple days ago and so far nothing. But wow, did my heart sink when I saw that brown... And it was so rough because I was at work and couldn't just burst into tears like I really really wanted to.

I track my spotting pretty closely in order to show my doctor (I usually spend about a third of the month spotting, which I don't think is normal, but my doc is not concerned! :nope:) and it's always bright red when it starts. One month I described it like neon pink! So, it's definitely different that this was very much a brown color.

So, according to my charting software (Taking Charge of Your Fertility software, not FF), I'm due for AF on Monday........... I did have spotting on my O day. Other than that, nothing this month!!!

I do think I'll be someone who will have IB and then spotting during pregnancy, just given how much I spot every cycle..... Soooooo, given that, it does keep my hope alive a bit...........

Oh, and I tested before I got the spotting, which was like GRRRR I just wasted a test!

oh, please, please, please............ all I'm asking is for a bfp and a H&H 9 months... that's all!!!!! sorry, I can't help but beg to whatever omnipotent being is listening...

Is it omnipotent or omniscient... hmm, high school english class didn't stick very well....

Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you sad. I have a good feeling about you that you'll be getting your BFP soon. You deserve it!:hugs:

A quick question, just want to make sure we got all of our days covered. So DH and I BD on CD6 (not a part of SMEP, but we just happen to have sex) CD8, CD10, CD11(+ OPK), CD12(+OPK), and then we are going to BD on CD14(insurance BD). I promised DH tonight off because we are both a little tired. Do you think we covered all of our days or should I persuade him for BD tonight?

Sounds to me like you are good! :thumbup:

Titi I love that plan!! I think I'll try that, too...DH was just whining this morning because I was sad about missing our insurance BD and he was like "why can't we just :sex: for fun?" I think he'd rather enjoy the plan you created, as well. :rofl:

Ladies, I appear to be posting like a madwoman this morning, but have a question: I see a lot of people posting about creamy CM. Is this meant to be a good thing if you have it? This is about to be TMI, but had an impromtu BD session this morning...and even though it's techinally too late for SMEP, I thought I'd throw in a little preseed. Here is the TMI part - lots of creamy-like CM came out on the applicator (feel terrible even typing this, sorry!) :blush: Does that mean something?

thank you hun I just saw your post in my bfp announcement :hugs: I wouldnt hesitate to recommend the SMEP!

I'm due 20 December xx

I think I'll be about the 15th December but not sure. Looking forward to getting the date confirmed.I love coming on here and hope we can offer encouragement to everyone ttc. I keeping thinking AF is on her way just still in shock I think.Have no symptoms really at all!!

i was exactly the same as I got my bfp about 3 days before AF was due and I was crapping myself that week lol I still am constantly checking my underwear!

I have no symptoms apart from sore bb's that have just kicked in yesterday and feeling shattered mid afternoon other than that nothing!

Defo giving the other fab ladies encouragement on here I want an SMEP 2010 Graduates thread in First Tri please!!!xx

Ok, one more thing and then I'll stop post-hogging. Anyone watch The Real Housewives of NYC? I was soooo jealous watching Bethany POAS and get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->