Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

And yay cupcake i shall message you when i have proper internet back heres hoping we can be bump nubuddies? Yipee x

Fantastic news Ginger!! I'm struggling with the faint tests too!! Just keep on thinking the FRER must be evaps - have you used those?

I'm going to get my blood test on Monday so will be a few days behind you with the results but won't believe it till then... all official and all that!

Hope this is it for both of us xxxxxx

And yay cupcake i shall message you when i have proper internet back heres hoping we can be bump nubuddies? Yipee x

Fantastic news Ginger!! I'm struggling with the faint tests too!! Just keep on thinking the FRER must be evaps - have you used those?

I'm going to get my blood test on Monday so will be a few days behind you with the results but won't believe it till then... all official and all that!

Hope this is it for both of us xxxxxx

hi cupcake the FRER's have an antibody strip that's visible when "wet" to make early results more visible - I saw lines every time I used them so vowed never to use them again, however the superdrugs arent known to give evaps and I've never had an evap on any I've tried so if you've got a line on a superdrug no matter how faint then that's your bfp honey! Perhaps you just implanted a little later :hugs: xx

happygolucky I don't think I saw your bfp post to wish you congratulations so CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

happygolucky I don't think I saw your bfp post to wish you congratulations so CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance:

aaw thank you.You too.It's good to know that we're all in this together!!
I think you might be due your lo about the same time as me.Congratulations on your BFP.Let's hope there's many more.I definately recommend this plan!! :0)

thank you hun I just saw your post in my bfp announcement :hugs: I wouldnt hesitate to recommend the SMEP!

I'm due 20 December xx

thank you hun I just saw your post in my bfp announcement :hugs: I wouldnt hesitate to recommend the SMEP!

I'm due 20 December xx

I think I'll be about the 15th December but not sure. Looking forward to getting the date confirmed.I love coming on here and hope we can offer encouragement to everyone ttc. I keeping thinking AF is on her way just still in shock I think.Have no symptoms really at all!!

Please please please please please please PUHLEASE... let this be implantation bleeding...Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase....

I normally spot before AF, but it's usually bright bright red. I just had a bit of really brown stuff this morning, and none since...... 10DPO....

Holding on to a shred of hope. Oh, also tested this morning and BFN... of course....

WOW I am sooooo excited------ Ginger- I barely had a line at 5 wks pregnant so it is possible dont worry I am praying you have a very sticky bean!!!! Good Luck

Cupcake- congrats hun and you to happygolucky!!!!!

Ness- it is good to see you still keeping us in your toughts.... I started pre-seed and softcups just like you told me too today is CD8 so I ammmmm geared up to start the :sex:ing :)

I really have no idea how to use these things...... is there a certain position that makes the :sex: more effective???? Any tricks or suggestions I really want my :bfp: this cycle as it has been 16 months now and no sticky bean :(

Please please please please please please PUHLEASE... let this be implantation bleeding...Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase....

I normally spot before AF, but it's usually bright bright red. I just had a bit of really brown stuff this morning, and none since...... 10DPO....

Holding on to a shred of hope. Oh, also tested this morning and BFN... of course....

hey if it is implantation bleeding you wont get a bfp for a couple days I literally have everything crossed for you hun!!!

Wow, so hard to keep up with this board!

First of all: congrats Happy, Ginger and Cupcake!!:happydance::happydance:

Second of all, think I may have messed up SMEP this month :sad2: Last night was our last insurance BD and hopped up to bed all excited, only to find DH....sleeping. I tried to rouse him but he was mumbling something about a headache. Wouldn't be so worried, except we started late, too. We started CD10 instead of 8, and I THOUGHT I usually O late...but then got an OPK+ that same day, so wound up doing CD10, CD11, CD12, CD13. And that's it. Will try :sex: tonight, but think it may be too late.

SquirrelGirl, I'm pulling for you...keep that :witch: away! :af:

Oh, Squirrel, just read that you're only 10 DPO...that's a good sign, right??? Too early for AF? I hope you get your BFP! Then you can use yoga to relax through your pregnancy. :flower: I think you can do yoga when preggers, right?:shrug:

Lots of :dust:

Congratulations Cupckae, ginger and happy!!! Fantastic news!

Not much to report here. af is in full swing but hasn't been too bad as far as cramps and the like are concerned. Whether that can be attributed to the maca or because i started taking epo again yesterday, I don't know, but af symptoms so far are on the milder side which makes me happy considering I am about to take Kai to his soccer game :)
My softcups and digi opks better arrive this week or I'll be cranky!:growlmad:

Off to take my pills and potions and get ready for soccer! Have a nice day or night everyone!

Oh, Squirrel, just read that you're only 10 DPO...that's a good sign, right??? Too early for AF? I hope you get your BFP! Then you can use yoga to relax through your pregnancy. :flower: I think you can do yoga when preggers, right?:shrug:

Yes, you can. Some places offer prenatal yoga classes. It is important to not engage your abs, and when you get larger certain balancing poses should be avoided. There are also Pregnancy Yoga books and DVDs out there.

I took yoga at the gym with my last pregnancy and made the instructor aware that I was PG and she gave me modifications when necessary...

Woo hoo! Congrats ginger and happygolucky!! :happydance::happydance:

And I think I have already said it - but congrats Cupcake! :happydance:

So lovely to see some BFPs rolling in - all the best to you girls xxx

SquirrelGirl - sounds like a good sign - esp if it is out of the ordinary for you, and you're only 10DPO. As others have said, if it is IB you wouldn't be testing positive yet. Fingers crossed for you love! xx

AreIn - Happy Birthday to your little girl!! Enjoy the zoo and then the BDing later than night!

MyTurnYet - I wouldn't worry too much, four days around O sounds pretty good to me! The last one is just 'insurance', it looks like you had some really well timed BDing and people have definitely got pg on a lot less! I am sure you will be fine x

ttcstill - good luck with the softcups - I haven't used them so can't be much help sorry! If AF arrives this cycle I might use them next, so let me know how it goes!

Hi everyone else! xx

LuckyD. I will let u know ..... hope she doesn't show.

oh, this made me laugh, in kind of a sad way..... I have a very short LP (though getting better clearly!) When I first started tracking it was 8 to 9 days, with about 4 days of spotting before. Started taking B100 Complex. So I expected to be spotting a couple days ago and so far nothing. But wow, did my heart sink when I saw that brown... And it was so rough because I was at work and couldn't just burst into tears like I really really wanted to.

I track my spotting pretty closely in order to show my doctor (I usually spend about a third of the month spotting, which I don't think is normal, but my doc is not concerned! :nope:) and it's always bright red when it starts. One month I described it like neon pink! So, it's definitely different that this was very much a brown color.

So, according to my charting software (Taking Charge of Your Fertility software, not FF), I'm due for AF on Monday........... I did have spotting on my O day. Other than that, nothing this month!!!

I do think I'll be someone who will have IB and then spotting during pregnancy, just given how much I spot every cycle..... Soooooo, given that, it does keep my hope alive a bit...........

Oh, and I tested before I got the spotting, which was like GRRRR I just wasted a test!

oh, please, please, please............ all I'm asking is for a bfp and a H&H 9 months... that's all!!!!! sorry, I can't help but beg to whatever omnipotent being is listening...

Is it omnipotent or omniscient... hmm, high school english class didn't stick very well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->