Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Titi I love that plan!! I think I'll try that, too...DH was just whining this morning because I was sad about missing our insurance BD and he was like "why can't we just :sex: for fun?" I think he'd rather enjoy the plan you created, as well. :rofl:

If he likes that he will also like the plan my DH created last night for insurance BD.......he called it SPEED SMEP. Quite literally........shortest and fastest bd ever just for sole purpose of finishing off smep round on cycle 17!!! ha ha it was ok with me.

Ejay - Sorry to hear about :witch: I know it's disappointing, but means your in for lots more :sex: this cycle, right? Looking at the positives. :hugs:

Ladies, I appear to be posting like a madwoman this morning, but have a question: I see a lot of people posting about creamy CM. Is this meant to be a good thing if you have it? This is about to be TMI, but had an impromtu BD session this morning...and even though it's techinally too late for SMEP, I thought I'd throw in a little preseed. Here is the TMI part - lots of creamy-like CM came out on the applicator (feel terrible even typing this, sorry!) :blush: Does that mean something?

my CM was really lotiony and abundant from 3dpo to about 7dpo if that helps? by lotiony I mean fluidy but not runny and not see through but not completely white

Nessicle, thank you so much! :flower: That does help. I think I'm about 5DPO today. Hope this is good sign, but don't want to get hopes up at same time. Last month I symptom spotted like crazy.:wacko: Will keep you all posted!

Ladies, I appear to be posting like a madwoman this morning, but have a question: I see a lot of people posting about creamy CM. Is this meant to be a good thing if you have it? This is about to be TMI, but had an impromtu BD session this morning...and even though it's techinally too late for SMEP, I thought I'd throw in a little preseed. Here is the TMI part - lots of creamy-like CM came out on the applicator (feel terrible even typing this, sorry!) :blush: Does that mean something?

Hi Hun-It took a few cycles of charting my cm with everything else before I knew what was normal for me. For me, creamy cm has NOT been a good thing.
During my "fertile" period it is watery for about a day or two and then gets egg whitey & strechy (just like it sounds-raw egg whites) for about 4-5 days I am most fertile. It seems as SOON as I ovulate (guessing from ov pains, temping, etc.) it goes back to creamy. That's why I'm not sure if SMEP is going to work for me. When I started BD on cd8 I already had ewcm-and I skipped sex per plan on cd9. Got one in cd11 & 12 and only had ewcm cd11 and the morning of cd12. After that My cm turned creamy so I am assuming I ovulated already before the last 2 SMEP Bd's.

my CM was really lotiony and abundant from 3dpo to about 7dpo if that helps? by lotiony I mean fluidy but not runny and not see through but not completely white

Oh I am sorry-I got confused. You mean is creamy a good sign AFTER OV? duh. I think this is one of those situations where it is case by case, different for each women. I have heard some women with crazy creamy cm are pregnant but some not-and the same for no cm-some end up with bfps-some not.

Hi Hun-It took a few cycles of charting my cm with everything else before I knew what was normal for me. For me, creamy cm has NOT been a good thing.
During my "fertile" period it is watery for about a day or two and then gets egg whitey & strechy (just like it sounds-raw egg whites) for about 4-5 days I am most fertile. It seems as SOON as I ovulate (guessing from ov pains, temping, etc.) it goes back to creamy. That's why I'm not sure if SMEP is going to work for me. When I started BD on cd8 I already had ewcm-and I skipped sex per plan on cd9. Got one in cd11 & 12 and only had ewcm cd11 and the morning of cd12. After that My cm turned creamy so I am assuming I ovulated already before the last 2 SMEP Bd's.

Oh no! So perhaps not a good sign for me. This is very helpful, though...I know I'm definitely past the O and appropriate SMEP time, but never paid so much attention to CM before. So maybe it always gets this way in 2WW and I never noticed. :haha:

Titi, just noticed how supercute your avatar is. :D Is your dog holding some kind of bear or toy?

:rofl: I'd have sex standing up if it meant I'd get my sperm I needed and then hurry up lay on my back and pop in a softcup!

There is times I am on top during BD but thats because he likes it and I can't be selfish when I am taking all his spermies!!! :haha:

DH and I have worked out an agreement. If we can do straight BabyDance during fertile time (missionary or face down hips up with only sperm friendly lubricants and according to SMEP or whatever other "schedule" we are following)-then he gets "gourmet sex" of his choosing the following week. This works out well as he gets "treats" (dress up, special positions/toys/lights on-whatever!) that I normally don't give into without quite some badgering, lol. It's become good motivation!

:rofl: Thats so funny! Its like you have him "trained" if my OH ever complains about TTC:sex: then I will definitely pull this trick out of the bag! He will have NO problem agreeing to it!

I guess it might not work so well for the already super adventerous women, but before this I was turning down a lot of special requests-just stupid stuff like dont want to wear a certain outfit that makes me look like a sausage or something, lol. But now what he wants he gets all times aside and I have to say, I think my DH would say we have the best sex life now we have ever had and keep in mind that is saying a lot since 1 week a month of it for the last SEVENTEEN cycles has included ttc babymaking and we've been together a decade.

Oh I am sorry-I got confused. You mean is creamy a good sign AFTER OV? duh. I think this is one of those situations where it is case by case, different for each women. I have heard some women with crazy creamy cm are pregnant but some not-and the same for no cm-some end up with bfps-some not.

yeah after ov hun :flower:

but definitely every woman is different and what is a good sign for others is not necessarily a good sign for everyone. I've heard that a lot of pregnant women get tons of creamy cm in the early stages of pregnancy but mine is very watery like fertile CM - feel like I've pee'd myself half the time :haha:

MyTurnYet, I love your ticker with days til your next vacation! I'm thinking I should start planning our next vacation just to have something else to focus on... well, between planning a vacation and Yoga, maybe I'll be less crazy next month. I feel like such an idiot being so positive and all that symptom spotting! Why must we go through the torture of the TWW... The whole female reproductive system just sucks!!! :haha:

well now that i have watched 2 hours of 16 and pregnant i am thoroughly depressed. how is it that these immature kids can get knocked up after one night stands and i'm cramming cups in places they shouldn't be and taking 8 pills a day and peeing on sticks and still can't get pregnant?!
i do have to say though, some of the moms aren't that bad, can't remember her name, but the girl last season that had bentley (god was he cute), she seemed like a really good mom.
ordered some pizza to lift my spirits. OH is gone and it's just me and my pup till tomorrow.. oh and bnb :)
2WW HURRY UP ALREADY! and arein, where have you been?!

well now that i have watched 2 hours of 16 and pregnant i am thoroughly depressed. how is it that these immature kids can get knocked up after one night stands and i'm cramming cups in places they shouldn't be and taking 8 pills a day and peeing on sticks and still can't get pregnant?!
i do have to say though, some of the moms aren't that bad, can't remember her name, but the girl last season that had bentley (god was he cute), she seemed like a really good mom.
ordered some pizza to lift my spirits. OH is gone and it's just me and my pup till tomorrow.. oh and bnb :)
2WW HURRY UP ALREADY! and arein, where have you been?!

Maci is her name I believe! Yesss I loved her!!! Her boyfriend was a prick!

YES MACI! omg i adored her. she was great.
squirellgirl- i made the mistake of telling my sister about the softcups :nope: she hasn't looked at me the same since :haha:

:rofl: about the cups mamaxm!!! who'd have thought we'd do that hey?

never ever me.. when i thought about having a baby, i always thought it would be one exciting romantic night and then the next day, POAS and find out i'm pregnant! OH and i hug and cry and go shopping for a crib. hahahahaha now i know how things work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->