Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ha ha ha I know I didnt think it would involve so much work!!

that episode of friends makes me laugh when phoebe has the embryo's implanted via IVF for her brother than she does a pregnancy test like two hours later and its positive lol

:rofl: :rofl: at you ladies! mama you are so right about the softcups--if you would have told me a year and a half ago the things I would be doing to myself to get pregnant I would have laughed at you!

Well, I'm officially out. No 2010 baby for me.

Haven't cried yet, that's a minor miracle....

Squirrel, sorry to hear that stupid :witch: got you. :hugs: You should definitely plan a vacation! I've found it definitely gives me something to think about other than TTC...and I tell myself if we're not preggo by then, at least I can drink on vacation :haha:

oh I am sorry squirrel...on the bad side-that made me realize I too wont be getting a baby in 2010.....when we didn't get pg in 2009 I thought for sure this was my year.

sorry, titi, didn't mean to bring you down with me. My OH and I had joked quite a bit when we first started TTCing about how great it would be to have a baby at the very end of the year for the child tax credit.... and my due date would have been Dec. 28.... would have been perfect..... I could have gotten a little baby tshirt that said "Tax Deduction" on it... I've seen those and thought they were hysterical....

I guess I just don't understand how I was so sure this was going to be it. I really thought it was..... ok, now I'm going to go cry now. Sorry everybody for being so ..... i dunno... stupid or whatever.... And I know in the big scheme of things, I haven't been at this all that long, but damn, it seriously feels like forever. And I feel like a failure every time that goddamned witch shows.

damn... sorry everybody. :cry:

Squirrel so sorry she got you and don't apologize for being upset. This ttc is hard and we want it so bad and although our men try they sure don't understand what we go through every month. And I als feel like a complete failure everythime she shows like what in the heck am I doing wrong. But good luck with this cycle sweetie.

Squirrel :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

We need to remember that before all this extra crazy TTC stuff (do this, try that) women got pregnant just by having sex whenever and not when a test strip, a monitor and our CM said so. We are doing all that we can handle at the moment. It WILL happen for us all, it's just a matter of when.

I hope you feel better, love.

Squirrel, that happened to me last month. I was so positively, definitely sure that I was pg last month...had all kinds of symptoms and thought if no pg, then I'm definitely crazy. Then AF shows. :nope: I didn't cry at first and then started bawling later that night right before DH and I were supposed to meet up w/ friends.

But, wait, here's the kicker:

Pulled myself together and thought maybe a night out would do me good...and suddenly one of the friends we were meeting was announcing that she was 3 months pregnant. Not good. :cry:We'll try to support you best we can. At least we're all going through the same thing. :hugs:

Just read through my post and wanted to clarify...I am happy for my friend, but at the same time was a terrible time to be hearing that news. DH just looked at me and my face must've just fell, but I tried to smile. Secretly, I felt gutted. Literally all of DH and my married friends now either have babies or are pg, and all have been on the first or second try while we're going on over a year (depending on when I start counting). :cry:

Although it prob. doesn't matter how long you've been TTC. Hurts each time seeing the BFN. Sometimes I feel like I'm being punished or something.

Tryfor, I like your positive attitude. I think I just brought everyone down more. Sorry!!

sorry, titi, didn't mean to bring you down with me. My OH and I had joked quite a bit when we first started TTCing about how great it would be to have a baby at the very end of the year for the child tax credit.... and my due date would have been Dec. 28.... would have been perfect..... I could have gotten a little baby tshirt that said "Tax Deduction" on it... I've seen those and thought they were hysterical....

I guess I just don't understand how I was so sure this was going to be it. I really thought it was..... ok, now I'm going to go cry now. Sorry everybody for being so ..... i dunno... stupid or whatever.... And I know in the big scheme of things, I haven't been at this all that long, but damn, it seriously feels like forever. And I feel like a failure every time that goddamned witch shows.

damn... sorry everybody. :cry:

Don't feel bad!! I go through this so much. I was about convinced I was pg 3x already which makes the bfn that much harder. I keep telling DH that the WORST part about the BFN or AF is that on top of it being such a letdown to begin with-it coincides with crazy period hormones! :hugs:

Trust me-I know its hard. I also feel like I don't really fit in b/c I am LTTTC-but I just about all the LTTTC threads are about Assisted TTC, which, being Catholic I don't think is an option for us. So I feel like I don't fit in anywhere and have the added pressure of like, if I can't conceive naturally no bean : (

Gingerwhinger good going congrats!
And Cupcake too congrats!
Welcome Butterfly and GL!

So sorry AF got you Soph at least we can all get our January babies yay!!!

Yay must be so cool to see that on your ovacue Sara! Im so happy to be using my CBFM after a month off from it
Hope yur daughter had a good birthday!!!

Hey Jay_Bird Good Luck and FX

Hey Ness soz havent been on much in a while. Had a really bad migraine and this is the first time got on in the evening for ages as hubby usually on. How you doing? Beanie treating you well???

Nixi get that bedding in good luck for this month. bedding nite for me too, hope this is our month!!!

My turnyet You still did all the peak days and day after so you are good to go!

Ooooh Soph I was cursing that my softcups wouldnt come as out of stock but they are on there way as I speak, something new to try!

LuckyD so sorry she got you, Onwards to being bump buddies for January?!!!

ooooh tryforbaby so hope this is it for you xxxx

haha..... mamaxm the things we do to get pregnant

hehe... Titi thats a good deal

ha yeah I watch that too Farah is too bothered about having a b/friend rather than looking after her gorgeous Sophia. Why does the other girl have her baby in a nappy put some clothes on her!!!!

Oh yeah Maci that had the baby boy bentley but god her boyfriend sucked hes so lazy my god would have kicked him into touch.

Im so sorry for how everyone is feeling sorry Squirrel and everyone else that got the dreaded witch. We wil get even with the witch and we are all here for each other :friends:

sg- :hugs: it's alright doll, we all know how you're feeling, we've all been at cd1 and it sucks. have some drinks and chocolate :) or something deep fried! hahahahahah!

Wantingagirl, thanks the encouragement. You're so sweet to try to include everyone in your posts. :kiss: I don't know how you do it...I can barely keep up!! :haha:

Hello ladies...I just wanted to send some :hugs::hugs:to those that got the dreaded witch (doesn't she get the hint that she is not welcome!!)

Congrats to all the new bfb's!!

Nothing new to report on me...I was a little depressed today (I just feel that this is not my month) I cried and I don't even know why..the witch isn't due until next Sat. Oh well...I go out town for a wedding next week so I have that too look forward to.

Have a good weekend!

hope you feel better precious :)
just watched four christmases so cuteeeee. there's a part where she takes a digi hpt and a kid grabs is and is running around and jumping with it before she sees the results and the whole time i (being the poas addict i am) was thinking HEY KID YOURE GOING TO MESS UP HER RESULTS YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT FLAT!!! hahahahahha!

Myturnyet, you did not bring any pma down, trust me! I get depressed over ttc alot too and then I try really hard to bring up my pma!! :lol:

Soph, nothing. I have been obsessed with my cervix and cm since CD27. Nothing but watery CM. I plan on :sex: tonight, sooooo if anything it may bring on af is she is supposed to be coming this cycle. If not I will wait as long as I can to test. I want to wait until Monday, but I have a frer test in the bathroom so I am afraid I may use it in the morning and get another bfn.

I'll keep you posted! :)

GIRLS. GIRLS! have you guys heard about using PH strips to check your CM?!?!?! i am going to get some TOMORROW. TOMORROW!!! i just don't know if the urine tests can be used to test CM? or if that's how you use them?
off to figure it out. very excited about it though! maybe CM is too acidic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->