Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hey girls, wont be on tonight because OH has friends over, believe me i'm mad, tonight is cd10 which means it's a bd night and i don't care how small this apartment is or if there's someone sleeping on the floor next to us, it's happening. period.
anyways, don't know if we have any more AF's or BFP's as of yet but if so i'll know tomorrow morning, have a good night and arein & all my other cd10 girls, i hope you're ready to bd too!

well, more brown spotting tonight..... I'm guessing I'll be out soon...

Going to watch a movie with OH, then off to bed. We'll see what tomorrow brings....

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Phew! Lots to catch up on! Congrats to the new bfp's! Gives me hope! For some reason I felt VERY down today and just wanna hurry up and be pregnant already! I think it was because of the ADORABLE 4 month old little boy who sat near us at Hooters today.. OH and I looked at him, smiled, then looked at each other and frowned! We both want this SO BAD! We are following SMEP to a T this time and he has no problem with knowing about if Im Oving, how my temps are, what my CM looks like.. Hes the best :kiss:

Good luck everyone testing this weekend and :sex:ing this weekend as well! Tomorrow is CD10 for me! :sex::sex::sex:!

AF got me today.

Feeling crap but onwards and upwards I guess.

Fingers crossed for you SquirrelGirl xx

:hugs: lucky, sorry the witch got you :(

Aw, thanks Soph. Had a bit of a cry earlier, but now trying to cheer myself up. Take-aways and a glass of wine for dinner, methinks! Hope you are doing ok as well x

tryfor and honey hurry up and get your bfp's! It is time for me to live vicariously through you. tryfor I think you are up first, please tell me the evil witch hasn't come for you.

well im out this month af got me but the way i look at it i wont be such a beach wale when i go to turkey in september and another month to save some money

sorry to the girls that the witch arrived uninvited.. horrible cow

Well its CD11 today, got my BD this morning cause i fell asleep last night. Will do an opk in an hour or so :) what wonderful weather we have today here!!

tryfor and honey hurry up and get your bfp's! It is time for me to live vicariously through you. tryfor I think you are up first, please tell me the evil witch hasn't come for you.

Soph, the witch has not gotten me yet. But I am awaiting her impending doom! I am either CD30 or CD31 today with AF 'normally' showing on CD32. I counted my first day of spotting this cycle as AF/CD1 when I think it shouldn't have been counted at all but I never ever spot so thats why I did. :shrug: 4 days ago I had the light pink/brown at cervix, the day after some dark pink blood and the next day (yesterday a spot or two of light brown in cm all at cervix nothing ever made it to undies. I did not have hope this month as I did not follow smep well at all but now I have alot of hope!!!

I was either 8, 9 and 10dpo with the blood at cervix or 9, 10 and 11 dpo. Not sure. I am itching like a son of a gun to buy a frer and take it, but I don;t want to waste a 'good' test. I have been nervous for two days, my heart is pounding and I can't sleep well so maybe I'll just go get one this morning!!!

LuckyD, :hugs: I am sorry the witch got you.

hey girls, wont be on tonight because OH has friends over, believe me i'm mad, tonight is cd10 which means it's a bd night and i don't care how small this apartment is or if there's someone sleeping on the floor next to us, it's happening. period.
anyways, don't know if we have any more AF's or BFP's as of yet but if so i'll know tomorrow morning, have a good night and arein & all my other cd10 girls, i hope you're ready to bd too!

:rofl:

I would! Trust me I get practice 'concealing' sex because I always have my in laws down when I am O'ing!!!!

:rofl:

Soph, the witch has not gotten me yet. But I am awaiting her impending doom! I am either CD30 or CD31 today with AF 'normally' showing on CD32. I counted my first day of spotting this cycle as AF/CD1 when I think it shouldn't have been counted at all but I never ever spot so thats why I did. :shrug: 4 days ago I had the light pink/brown at cervix, the day after some dark pink blood and the next day (yesterday a spot or two of light brown in cm all at cervix nothing ever made it to undies. I did not have hope this month as I did not follow smep well at all but now I have alot of hope!!!

I was either 8, 9 and 10dpo with the blood at cervix or 9, 10 and 11 dpo. Not sure. I am itching like a son of a gun to buy a frer and take it, but I don;t want to waste a 'good' test. I have been nervous for two days, my heart is pounding and I can't sleep well so maybe I'll just go get one this morning!!!

LuckyD, :hugs: I am sorry the witch got you.

OMG! I am so excited! This is sounding VERY good, I hope to wake up to some super news in the morning! There is no way I could have held off from testing as long as you have. You have more will power than me that's for sure! FX hun!:test:

I don't want to get completely gutted if it's negative. I will cry my heart out!!! I haven't gotten this excited since November when I thought I was pregnant and then was gutted bad when AF was Xtra heavy and had sharp pains behind my belly button where I was crying, plus my boobs where hurting really bad that month from 4dpo on!!!

I am so nervous but the suspense is killing me!

aww sorry about the witch luckyd & kazpeza... :hugs:

Well got our Insurance BD in last night. I'm not sure what good it did-EWCM dissapeared & I have already had 3.5 days of creamy cm (sorry tmi) so am certain am not fertile anymore but at least feel satisfied that we followed SMEP perfectly. Now can only hope..........It's getting harder and harder and harder each month to TTC after all this time.

:dust:

Everything that couldv'e been done was done, lets pray this eggy will find the perfect cozy spot in your uterus to call it's home for the next 9 months!!! :cloud9:

Sorry to those the witch got,,,,, good luck to all testin....... I started :sex: last night but thought the OH was going to make me miss it..... as he was being self-absorbed and and I didnt even want to look at him. I guess he took the hint and he waited til I was nearly asleep to rub my back and be gentle...... UGHHHHHH I wanted to leave the room ut he still melts me!!!! :winkwink: soo I guess We are gearing up for the TWW......

Congratulations on the BFPs! H and H 9 months to you all!

mamaxm, DH and I have decided to take a TTC break so you can take me off the testing list. After 16 cycles with no BFP we have decided that I deserve a break!

Good luck to you all!

jaybird- i added you :) cinco de mayo bfps! i love your ticker, totally getting it, hope you don't mind :)
lucky/kaz, so sorry, warrior paint on :hugs:
so we missed our bd session last night. i got tanked, i wasn't planning on drinking and i haven't had a drink in over a month, but OH's friend bought some whiskey and just insisted i try it, i was puking drunk and WANTED to bd but i expected OH to pull the move on me (as we had already talked about how we needed to bd) so i passed out thinking he would wake me up once the guys had fallen asleep, i guess he passed out too. don't even think we're going to be able to baby dance today either, he's staying at a friends house tonight, don't know why he's so damn busy with his friends all of the sudden. he keeps telling me to go to the bathroom with him, but i am NOT having sex standing up so all the swimmers can fall out?! what a waste!
anyhoo. we'll see if we can work something out, if not it's alright, i'm not o'ing until at least cd15, probably cd18. depending on how these herbs work with me :happydance: boy i love them. if i get a + opk today y'all can bet i will be going to his friends house with him or demand he stays home!

alright icefire :hugs: if you change your mind you're welcome back!
arein- how many lines are there on the ovacue and what does three mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->