Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hey, ladies. Thanks for all the kind replies. I am doing better now. Went out, bought myself some high quality Omega3/6/9 pills and a "Be Maternal" tea from Republic of Tea. It has the raspberry leaf stuff in it and some other stuff. Technically meant to be drank while pregnant because it also has ginger in it, but I figure.... Even better, it was 50% off!! :happydance:

Also on the very bright side of things, this is the most normal start to AF I've had since going off of BCP a few years ago. Only 1.5 days of spotting, and a 10.5 day LP... better than 4 days of spotting and an 8 day LP, I guess!

Again thanks ladies. I kinda went off on a crazy train there, but I'm back "to normal" now. :hugs:

Mamaxm where do you find these strips and do they let you know if your cm is too acidic?? OH please please fill us in!! LOL

Hey, Arein... Good call on finding info at the health food store. There was an entire booklet filled with people who do nutrition, acupuncture, reflexology and stuff like that in my area. Combing through it right now, but immediately found someone who "works on the premise that the body can heal itself" and "some people see dramatic results in as little as one session" for insomnia, back pain, arthritis, allergies, INFERTILITY, eating disorders, depression, and many other areas..... I'm going to email that lady and find out more about it!

the only store that i can find that sells them is the vitamin shoppe, but you can get them online if you google PH strips and click on shopping.
some more interesting tidbits for all my herbal mamas!
maca- more likely to have a boy.
vitex- more likely to have a girl.
red raspberry leaf tea- more likely to have a girl.
and nevertogether- i think based on your siggy you do aviation? well people who's careers involve aviation are more likely to have girls!
so i'm leaning towards girl, but then again there's no way i'm quitting bd'ing three days before o to have a girl! i think i'm probably going to have a boy anyways, apparantly you have a higher chance of having a boy if it's your first child. i'm fine with that :cloud9:
found most of this info at in-gender.com, very interesting site but if you're sensitive i wouldn't go into the gender disappointment thread. i was furious after reading some of the posts, one woman started a thread titled "it's a boy, i don't want him" and then went on in her thread saying she thought about wanting to MC or giving him away.. :nope: some people just don't know how lucky they are.

In-gender has lots of information on there. I would love to try for a girl but I really am not willing to sway too hard because it lessens your chances of conceiving at all!

so much info!
-people using preseed are more likely to have a girl because the PH is low. if you're ttc a boy, you can mix a pinch of baking soda with the preseed.
-BBT ADJUSTER! don't know if ff has one but i've needed one. https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
-VERY INTERESTING! apparantly waiting 12 hours after o and then bd'ing has shown to conceive girls! who would have thought.
-creamy CM more frequent in your cycle- higher chance of a girl.
-GIRLS TAKING FEMAPRIN- I asked my friend today when I should stop taking the Femaprin if I get pregnant and she pointed me to research studies on it from Germany (where the product originates and is known by the name Agnolyt). The studies indicate that it should be taken through the first trimester. It is safe to take after the first trimester and throughout the whole pregnancy, but that milk production might start early so you'll be running around leaking on yourself. **so glad i found this, i was worried about stopping vitex cold turkey.

anyhoo. i better quit researching or i'll drive myself crazy. going to brew some red raspberry leaf tea and have some nightmares :haha:

Think I'll brew some tea too!
I went nuts today and bought some knitting looms and wool, going to start knitting a baby blanket. A little premature? Perhaps, but I have never really knitted before so could be a total disaster and I figure if it turns out to be an epic fail I can take them to school and let the children use them for quiet art activities when they finish work early.
Oh and I only bought pinks and purple wool, so my future baby had better be a girl! This was not intentional, I just couldn't find any nice wool in boy colours!

ooh! well i don't think it's premature, knitting can take a while if you've never done it before so even if you aren't pg and wont be next cycle, you could still be working on it. my great grandmother tried to teach me to knit for so long, never picked it up although i did learn to cross stitch, i'd love to start doing that again.
i wish i was partial to a girl or boy. i'm a total nerd and love testing theories and statistics (why i started the thread, haha!) and i would totally go crazy with ttc a girl or boy diet and all the methods (there are so many i never knew about.. those girls are crazier than us!) but i just am completely open to either. OH is partial to a girl though.
bought a cinderella toy and a t-rex toy today. both are small and i put both under our bed. maybe they will bring us luck :)

***but hopefully not twins! oh well i guess we could have our family done and finished in one shot if we had a boy and a girl.

I am not too fussed either, I do quite want a daughter though - just because me and my Mum have always had such a good relationship - but of course, I really don't mind - a baby is a baby!

Soph - a boy can wear pink and purple! I think that would be cute xx

Two of my son's favourite colours are pink and purple.

Aw, that's so sweet! I love little kids in purple, it's the cutest thing.

It's crazy these days, it seems like all the little kids and baby clothes are split into 'boys' and 'girls' colours - but I love seeing babies in colours like purple and green and orange - sooooo cute.

haha myturnyet I try but struggle sometimes too, Im trying to persuade my hubby for us to get a laptop so I can be on a bit more and he is on online games in the evening. I know how it feels to be on this rollercoaster from the last time and just about accepeted the fact I was either going to have IVF or never have children it feels like a miracle and know it will happen for all of us soon

Aww Precious im so sorry this seems to be how most people are feeling at the min I was like that for a whole week this time but Im ok now im on cycle day 10 looking forward to OV I hope you feel better soon

:haha: thats funny mamaxm very true. No never heard of that one let me know! I hope my softcups come soon on cd 10! How come this part just flys by!!!!

tryforbaby im so excited for you hope its BFP

Yes hes my fur baby..... hes 18 months old now had him since 9 weeks. Hes gorgeous!

Oh my gosh thats such a terrible thing to say, my first I wanted a girl and had a boy and wouldnt swap him for the world, I dont think I would beable to hold my tongue if I went onto that site

Good Luck with your knitting I am so rubbish at it and hope brings you luck and mamaxm with the toys. My username is wantingagirl but to be honest I will be happy with either

I also put my son in all diff types of colours its so cute

Oh, Mamaxm, forgot to say - can you add me down for testing May 17th? Thanks love x

Hey Ness soz havent been on much in a while. Had a really bad migraine and this is the first time got on in the evening for ages as hubby usually on. How you doing? Beanie treating you well???

Hi shona honey I was worried about you! Glad you're ok now though - migraines are awful!

I'm doing well honey - terrified that everything I do is gonna cause a miscarriage and constantly checking my knickers for anything scary so living on my nerves right now lol but all good! Bb's killing, feeling tired more now but not much by way of nausea just yet :thumbup: just done a massive sneeze and given myself cramps lol

Just had to clean the damn litter tray cos Mark's playing golf and one of the kittens did a big steaming turd which turned my stomach so had to clean it out - wore some latex gloves though and didn't get my head too close so hopefully that will be ok?!

What cycle day you on now then hun?? xx

Oh and so sorry to the girls the damn witch got I'm sending tons of :dust: for this cycle x

Hey Ness

I was totally like that the last time and didnt really seem at lease until after my 12 week scan. I even bought one of them things that you can stick the ultrasound gel onto and put onto your tummy and hear babys heartbeat and the one you strap to your tummy aswell and it has headphones and you can hear your baby kicking. I hope I havent put things into your head hehe....

Yeah its still on and off wondering if its the EPO?

Haha when I sneeze now I nearly wee myself! Remember to do your kegel exercises??!!

That will be fine as long as you are wearing gloves, how is mark taking it all? Bet you hes so chuffed

Im on cycle day 10 at the min started cycle day 9 sods law I OV day 14 this month instead of 15 lol....

Your bubs will do just fine love

Hi everyone! Im too scared to go over to first tri so if its ok im still lurking on ttc! Af was due last sunday and ive had plenty of positive tests just wish they were darker maybe its just ic's are crap?! I havent done a proper test since middle of last week coz oh banned me! Tomorrow i get my blood test results then i will no either way and maybe believe It. Im terrified all the same. Sorry to everyone the witch... we really are on a roller coaster and i dont think it ends till our kids are adults! X

Morning everyone.

Just a very quick message. Witch got me this morning!

I normally catch up and read all the new threads every day but I am feeling rather sorry for myself today. I always knew the first month trying after losing the baby would be hard and it really is.

Catch up again soon though. I am now a TTC warrior !!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"