Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

i had a month like that a few cycles back, was certain i was preggars,was broken when af came it was awful.

loads of creamy cm, a lot more than normal for this time of the month, but that might be coz of the grapefruit juice, and my boobs are sore but they often are in the 2ww. nothing else to report really!!

fx for us!

Yes, good luck Honeybee and MyTurn! It's time for some serious BFP action in here! :) Let's bring the PMA back up!

woop woop!
I have too much pma this cycle im tempting fate need to be more realistic!

Just a quick question all, a few have got a cool little SMEP banner could i have it? My sig looks a bit bare with all the preggers stuff taken off it!

raz- when are you testing, i'll put you up! i am using preseed, only externally though this cycle because i'm almost out and they don't sell it here. i'll probably use it internally when i get closer to o, last cycle was my first with preseed and i used it internally and got my bfp too, just had a chem. i think maybe my next SMEP bd i'll use it internally, i just don't want to run out. did you use it internally or just externally? do you think only using it externally could help pH? i know preseed has a pH of 7 which is good.

Good Morning/ Afternoon ladies!!! :wave:
Nothing new to report yet as AF is still not here and my CM is watery, my left boob is still sore to touch. Since my FRER was negative yesterday I am going to try and wait until tomorrow to see if AF is here by the morning, if not I will use my FRER. I am so nervous to use it. I don't want to be this excited incase I get crushed, but I can't help but to feel that I must be pregnant.

We will see I guess!

How are you lovelies today?

tryfor!!! Hello lovely. got my fingers and toes tightly crossed for you my love.x

FX'd tryfor! our statistics are under the weather and usually once they go under 40% we get a bfp pretty quickly!

FX'd tryfor! our statistics are under the weather and usually once they go under 40% we get a bfp pretty quickly!

Maxam, doll!!!! I hope so!!! I want this so bad, I feel as if it is finally in my reach!

Here i go getting my hopes up, he he!

Mam - Wont be testing this month as its going to be a bit of an odd one with the MC. AF is going to be due around middle of may though. Dont want to mess up the numbers so i will rather be added to the list after i get a proper AF.

I used preseed internally, i got the tubes that were for single use as i always seemed to have a bit left in a tube that had been lying around before! I use the preseed then do the deed lie for a bit then pop a softcup in to help with leakage. Will be back to this next month as well. This cycle we are going to take it easy a wee bit, on saying that though i have been a bit scared to BD the last few weeks so once the bleeding has stopped my hubby better watch out!

you right click on it and go to properties and copy and past the link from there into your sig adding
straight after it.

maybe i'll just use tiny bits internally. ugh i wish i ordered another tube. there's one place in town that sells it but they're ALWAYS closed, i've been there during the week and they're never open even though their door says they should be. maybe i'll call them tomorrow.
waiting for OH to come home and we're going to the dog park :happydance: i could use a nice day of relaxation with him after he's been gone since yesterday. ridiculous that after 3 years i still miss him when he's gone for just one night.
having some cramping, maybe early o? testing at 2:00. i wish my cervix would behave this cycle, i think because of the chem it's stayed high and soft so i can't go off that.

According to ingender.com (and i trust them because seriously.. these girls are way WAY crazier than us), you reach up there and swirl your finger around your cervix, and then pull straight out. you use the CM on your fingertip and put it on the strip. :shrug: hell it's worth a try. i think it might ease my mind a bit. i'll probably go today or tomorrow and pick some up. 14.99 for a roll of i think 100 at the vitamin shoppe, not bad at all. wish hpts and opks came like that :haha:

I'm just happy to hear there's people out there crazier than us. :rofl: On a side note, am trying to get off of coffee, but am a total addict. :coffee: Have been really cutting down this month and using 1/2 decaf 1/2 regular...told DH yesterday that I read too much caffeine can hurt chances. Then this morning went to go make a pot of 1/2 decaf and 1/2 regular and he said I was BANNED from coffee! Still went ahead and made a little (trying to wean myself to avoid headaches), but his insistence that I quit actually made me feel a bit better. I started to think with all the times I demanded :sex: for SMEP this past month that I'm the only one who wants this badly.

Anyone else have views on coffee?

Mamaxm: thanks for all the helpful info!:kiss:

I'm addicted to coffee too!!! I was sad too find out that my favorite drink at starbucks (chai tea latte) had 50mg caffeine :( I feel for you because I find it hard not to drink it...I have began drinking decaf and only limit myself to a cup.

Well my cervix last month didnt go high or really open at all! I thought i was going to be out before i had even started. I swear my body thinks rules are for sissys :rofl:

Good luck tryfor...I really hope you get your bfp!!!

Raz....I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your mc's I really hope that you get your sticky bean soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->