Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

precious do you normally spot so far before af's due? any chance its IB?

No, I don't...plus I have been feeling like af is coming any minute now for two weeks. I almost felt like af was actually coming early. I have the sore boobs and achy legs and tummy...the exact symptoms I get when my af comes...when i saw the the brownish cm I guess I felt like it confirmed my suspiscions. I have no cm that makes it to my panties either....all the ladies that got their bfps always talk about an abundance of cm

Well I'm not exactly sure...I had a positive opk on April 7 & 8th...I don't temp either. I may be 8dpo

im doin it this month so my test date will be 23rd of may,,, put me up xx

No, I don't...plus I have been feeling like af is coming any minute now for two weeks. I almost felt like af was actually coming early. I have the sore boobs and achy legs and tummy...the exact symptoms I get when my af comes...when i saw the the brownish cm I guess I felt like it confirmed my suspiscions. I have no cm that makes it to my panties either....all the ladies that got their bfps always talk about an abundance of cm

I didnt have lots in my pants until i was due AF before that i just had the normal amount i get

With my 1st :bfp: i had a brown discharge on 11DPO and AF type cramps, i was sure the :witch: was on her way. I even got a :bfn: at 12 DPO then the day after AF was due i tested and got a very faint :bfp: the next day it was much darker and the day after that i got a + on a digi! So dont give up hope until AF really shows up xx

:hugs: newmummy. updated the page and was doing the math to figure out the percentage and i must've counted wrong cause it jumped to 56%, going to do it again haha.
have a terrible migraine, i think from no caffeine. ugh.

Hey ladies.... wow you have been busy. I am on schedule worn the :sex: but I am feeling quite depressed today...... 3 weeks ago OH bought my engagement ring and his motorcycle on the same day. He has been moping around since because he wanted everything legal so he could drive it. Thursday I got it all taken care of and got no thanks nothing. It's been 3 weeks and I still have no ring. Every freaking spare moment is spent playing with the bike. Ughhhhhhhh...... I just want to scream.

Hi girls,
Just wondering how easy it is to keep up with the smep plan?
Once I've got myself sorted, Im up for trying anything :lol: xxxx

Hey girls hope uve enjoyed your weekend been at OH house all weekend nice trip to London aquarium yesterday well I'm on an early 2ww BD twice today but not ovulating for another 2 or 3 days so not very hopeful for this month as the apem may not live very long how aré you all?

Hey ladies.... wow you have been busy. I am on schedule worn the :sex: but I am feeling quite depressed today...... 3 weeks ago OH bought my engagement ring and his motorcycle on the same day. He has been moping around since because he wanted everything legal so he could drive it. Thursday I got it all taken care of and got no thanks nothing. It's been 3 weeks and I still have no ring. Every freaking spare moment is spent playing with the bike. Ughhhhhhhh...... I just want to scream.

Aahhh boys and their toys! Me and my OH have talked about getting married but he hasnt formally proposed or given me a ring yet atleast u have the ring ready to give lol x

girls 16 & pregnant marathon! on mtv! OH and i are watching it and loving it. it's so addicting, irritating and i get incredibly jealous at the end, but addicting.
off to cook him some mac and cheese and chicken, hope i see some bfps tomorrow morning!

Hey Ladies,

Been out for a few days, it's been hard to catch up. I'm sooo sorry I wasn't there to support you squirrel, luckyd, stardust, minidyson, and all the rest the stupid wicked witch got :growlmad:...I feel for you girls :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:!!

never ever me.. when i thought about having a baby, i always thought it would be one exciting romantic night and then the next day, POAS and find out i'm pregnant! OH and i hug and cry and go shopping for a crib. hahahahaha now i know how things work.

I feel the same way, how wrong and ignorant were we, eh?!

On a side note, am trying to get off of coffee, but am a total addict. :coffee: Have been really cutting down this month and using 1/2 decaf 1/2 regular...

Anyone else have views on coffee?

I am with you in the coffee battle, started doing the same thing, mixing 1/2 reg and 1/2 decaf to wean myself. I just looove coffee, been drinking it since I was six!

sorry, titi, didn't mean to bring you down with me. My OH and I had joked quite a bit when we first started TTCing about how great it would be to have a baby at the very end of the year for the child tax credit.... and my due date would have been Dec. 28.... would have been perfect..... I could have gotten a little baby tshirt that said "Tax Deduction" on it... I've seen those and thought they were hysterical....

I guess I just don't understand how I was so sure this was going to be it. I really thought it was..... ok, now I'm going to go cry now. Sorry everybody for being so ..... i dunno... stupid or whatever.... And I know in the big scheme of things, I haven't been at this all that long, but damn, it seriously feels like forever. And I feel like a failure every time that goddamned witch shows.

damn... sorry everybody. :cry:

I actually bought one of those "tax deduction" shirts for my friend who's due in a couple of weeks...I thought it was hillarious, hope they like it! AND, you DON'T have to be sorry for anything, we all have the right to cry...especially when AF shows effing univited! :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

Welcome Raz, sorry about your mc...GL with SMEP, it's a solid plan and I hope it works for you!

Pinkbow...I think keeping with SMEP can be challenging for anyone. For some girls it seems easier than others. I guess it depends on so many things, especially libido and time. Personally, we missed the last 2 BD sessions, but we gave it all we had. Just give it a try and do your best! GL hun!

Oh...I'm 11 or 12DPO. My chart *looks* triphasic, but it's probably cuz I had a couple of drinks this weekend and that raises your temp. Otherwise, can't stand DH for the most part...he's getting on my last nerve, every hour! Love him to death though! Took a test 2 dys ago (couldn't help myself)...BFN, of course! Nothing else to report.

:dust: and :hugs: to all the wonderful ladies that are going through this journey.

tryfor I am going to pee myself with excitement over here! I have got a good feeling about your impending bfp - it is on it's way!!!!
And if that stupid witch turns up, I'll help honeybee track her down and give her the super wedgie from hell, then honey can shoot her! I'm serious, we are TTC warriors!!!! We are in this together and that old witch had GOT TO GO!!!

Oh...I'm 11 or 12DPO. My chart *looks* triphasic, but it's probably cuz I had a couple of drinks this weekend and that raises your temp. Otherwise, can't stand DH for the most part...he's getting on my last nerve, every hour! Love him to death though! Took a test 2 dys ago (couldn't help myself)...BFN, of course! Nothing else to report.

Oh, I"m going to have absolutely everything crossed for you. Hopefully the OH getting on your nerves is a sign. :haha: I think you are due to test on Tuesday, right? I hope this is it for you, then I can stalk you in first tri (and then hopefully join you soon!!!!)

Completely unrelated -- how cute is this little icon!! Never noticed it before! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->