Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morning Ladies! :coffee:
I asked to have my name taken off the list awhile ago, cause hubby couldn't keep up with the plan, guess my post got missed :dohh:, I just don't want to mess up the stats if i get a neg test :(

Thanks ladies for the luck wishes!

If I am not pregnant, I am going to take a small TTC break only because I wil go nuts if I am not. I have never had spotting/blood in between periods before EXCEPT when I got pregnant with DD six years ago. I have gotten myself way too excited and I know that IF I find out I am not I will be crushed! I notice as I hit the 2ww I am on BnB like a mad women and there are other things I should be doing instead of obsessing for a few hours a day!!! Talk about an addict!!! Lmao

Whether it is or it isn't, I love you girls very much like I have known you all for years. Very supportive and strong women.

I feel super wet down there like when you do before af arrives!!! Oh No!!! Stay Away! he he!

Morning everyone.

Just a very quick message. Witch got me this morning!

I normally catch up and read all the new threads every day but I am feeling rather sorry for myself today. I always knew the first month trying after losing the baby would be hard and it really is.

Catch up again soon though. I am now a TTC warrior !!
x

Sorry hon :hugs:

Here's to the next cycle x

If I am not pregnant, I am going to take a small TTC break only because I wil go nuts if I am not. I have never had spotting/blood in between periods before EXCEPT when I got pregnant with DD six years ago. I have gotten myself way too excited and I know that IF I find out I am not I will be crushed! I notice as I hit the 2ww I am on BnB like a mad women and there are other things I should be doing instead of obsessing for a few hours a day!!! Talk about an addict!!! Lmao

Whether it is or it isn't, I love you girls very much like I have known you all for years. Very supportive and strong women.

I feel super wet down there like when you do before af arrives!!! Oh No!!! Stay Away! he he!

Dear Witch

If you dare go near my friend tryfor, or any of my other bnb friends, this cycle i will hunt you down and :gun: you.

hope that's understood

much love
honeybee.x

Julie I'm soooo excited for you!! I really really hope this is your bfp and with the spotting too sounds awesome! xx

hey ness. you had a lot of cream cm in your 2ww didnt you? ive never had so much before!!! REALLY hope it's coz im gonna get my bfp and not coz of the grapefruit juice lol.

NewMummy-That's a toughy. I would count Tuesday as CD1. Did you start any meds or anything this cycle that may have messed it up?

no nothing different at all think this is last day of af girls on a new 26 day cycle!!! need refresh on bd days please

hey ness. you had a lot of cream cm in your 2ww didnt you? ive never had so much before!!! REALLY hope it's coz im gonna get my bfp and not coz of the grapefruit juice lol.

hi honey well mine was more lotiony than creamy, I had it from about 3dpo to 7dpo and it was kinda like wallpaper paste colour and texture if that makes sense? then it stopped until about 11 or 12 dpo after I got my early bfp then been very watery ever since - it's constant i have to wear pant liners cos I feel like i've pee'd myself otherwise lol

A quick question from me- I am using opks for the first time today eeek!! I need to pee now, then in about an hour we're going out for dinner.
It's 17:45 here at the moment and on work days I won't be able to test at this time. Is it ok to test no, even though I won't be testing until 7.30 ish on other days? Or do todays test later than I will on other days, I gues 21:00??
Thanks
xx

Dear Witch

If you dare go near my friend tryfor, or any of my other bnb friends, this cycle i will hunt you down and :gun: you.

hope that's understood

much love
honeybee.x

:rofl: Oh Honeybee!!!! I love you like I have known you forever!!!! :flower:

You are too funny and you made me smile with tears in my eyes, seriously!!!!

Let's interlock our fingers for our bfps!!!!!!

If I do get my much anticipated bfp I would be due in my gram's birthday Dec 23rd!!!! Lmao

Come one Good Lord!!!! Honeybee, Moondance and I are up next!!!!

Ness, hey your cm is making me feel better!!! :wacko: My cm has been watery and today it is super watery. I feel wet there like either af is there or I pee'd!

hey mama can you please put the witch got me on the stats, and will let you know my test date when worked it out fx everyone this cycle x x

Tryfor mine is really watery as well. Have to keep checking to make sure AF hasnt arrived

the only store that i can find that sells them is the vitamin shoppe, but you can get them online if you google PH strips and click on shopping.
some more interesting tidbits for all my herbal mamas!
maca- more likely to have a boy.
vitex- more likely to have a girl.
red raspberry leaf tea- more likely to have a girl.
and nevertogether- i think based on your siggy you do aviation? well people who's careers involve aviation are more likely to have girls!
so i'm leaning towards girl, but then again there's no way i'm quitting bd'ing three days before o to have a girl! i think i'm probably going to have a boy anyways, apparantly you have a higher chance of having a boy if it's your first child. i'm fine with that :cloud9:
found most of this info at in-gender.com, very interesting site but if you're sensitive i wouldn't go into the gender disappointment thread. i was furious after reading some of the posts, one woman started a thread titled "it's a boy, i don't want him" and then went on in her thread saying she thought about wanting to MC or giving him away.. :nope: some people just don't know how lucky they are.

hello could you please explain to me exactly what maca is for?

Morning everyone.

Just a very quick message. Witch got me this morning!

I normally catch up and read all the new threads every day but I am feeling rather sorry for myself today. I always knew the first month trying after losing the baby would be hard and it really is.

Catch up again soon though. I am now a TTC warrior !!
x

Sorry hon :hugs:

Here's to the next cycle x

Thank you
:flower:

the only store that i can find that sells them is the vitamin shoppe, but you can get them online if you google PH strips and click on shopping.
some more interesting tidbits for all my herbal mamas!
maca- more likely to have a boy.
vitex- more likely to have a girl.
red raspberry leaf tea- more likely to have a girl.
and nevertogether- i think based on your siggy you do aviation? well people who's careers involve aviation are more likely to have girls!
so i'm leaning towards girl, but then again there's no way i'm quitting bd'ing three days before o to have a girl! i think i'm probably going to have a boy anyways, apparantly you have a higher chance of having a boy if it's your first child. i'm fine with that :cloud9:
found most of this info at in-gender.com, very interesting site but if you're sensitive i wouldn't go into the gender disappointment thread. i was furious after reading some of the posts, one woman started a thread titled "it's a boy, i don't want him" and then went on in her thread saying she thought about wanting to MC or giving him away.. :nope: some people just don't know how lucky they are.

hey mama! this is very interesting information. DH and are hoping for a boy, however we're happy with whatever we get. DH already has a boy and a girl. however, he gets to see his daughter A LOT more than his son. i've never even met his son. i'm starting on MACA this cycle and i'm really excited. that's really interesting about the tie into aviation. yes, i am in aviation. the only female i know that has had a baby while i have been in my unit..it was twins. two others i knew in training both had boys. it's my first child too. hmm... i just want to be preggo! :)

info about Maca:

Maca is a plant with a radish-like root that is used as a food and for medicinal purposes.

Although maca is unrelated to the ginseng family, it has been dubbed "Peruvian ginseng" because it is used as a folk remedy to increase stamina, energy, and sexual function.
Why Do People Use Maca?

According to folklore, ancient Incan warriors took maca before going off to battle to make them physically strong. However, they were later prohibited from taking it, in order to protect conquered women from their heightened libidos.

One study looked at the effect of 4 months treatment with maca tablets on semen quality in nine adult men. Treatment with maca resulted in increased seminal volume, sperm count, and sperm motility.

A 12-week randomized controlled trial looked at 1,500 mg maca, 3,000 mg maca, or placebo. After 8 weeks, there was an improvement in sexual desire in the men taking maca.

Maca does not appear to affect hormone levels. Serum testosterone and estradiol levels were not different in men treated with maca compared to those who took the placebo. Other studies have found no effect on luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, prolactin, and 17-alpha hydroxyprogesterone.

A quick question from me- I am using opks for the first time today eeek!! I need to pee now, then in about an hour we're going out for dinner.
It's 17:45 here at the moment and on work days I won't be able to test at this time. Is it ok to test no, even though I won't be testing until 7.30 ish on other days? Or do todays test later than I will on other days, I gues 21:00??
Thanks
xx

best thing I ever bought was a pee cup with a lid from Access Diagnostics website it was about £2 and it enabled me to test while I was at work so it was around the same time :thumbup:

Julie - defo watery CM is a very good sign!!

Spencer - I'm over a week late for AF and I know she isn't coming but I still have to either run to the bathroom or check with my fingers to make sure there's nothing sinister! I think for most women it lasts all the way to second tri lol - least it will keep us active all this up and down to the bathroom :haha:

I think I'm out this month....I checked my cp and had some brownish cm..Af is due Sat. April 25th. I have been feeling like my af is coming for two weeks now with the achy feeling all over. Gosh....I have been feeling down lately haven't I...I'm sorry for bringing you ladies down...I guess I just need to let it out :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->