Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

tryfor I am going to pee myself with excitement over here! I have got a good feeling about your impending bfp - it is on it's way!!!!
And if that stupid witch turns up, I'll help honeybee track her down and give her the super wedgie from hell, then honey can shoot her! I'm serious, we are TTC warriors!!!! We are in this together and that old witch had GOT TO GO!!!

YEAH!!! DOWN WITH THE WITCH!!!!

Hey soph! :hi: how are you?

I'm good honey. CD 4 today, I have had the 'nicest' af in a long time. It's back to light already, hardly any cramps, no back aches or mood shifts - amazing! I think it may be the maca which I started taking about 5 days before she came.

I have taken my phone of the hook this morning because I don't feel like going to work! Because I am doing relief teaching, I wait for the phone call every morning and this morning I have a dentist appointment that I forgot to reschedule so I think I will go to that and then have a day of leisure. My girlfriend wants me to go with her to be a guinea pig for an organic skin care company today. Free products and free facials, sound too good to pass up!
How are you going? You must be about 8dpo now? Not long to test, when are you going to start? If you are like me you probably already have!

Oh I hope I get some of my packages today! I am waiting for digi opks, softcups and digi hpts with the indicators - you cannot get them here.

wow that sounds like an amazing day! i'd love that. hope you have a great time. wish i didnt have to work tomorrow.

yeah 7dpo. loads more cm at the moment, had a gush of it yesterday morning, gross!! course i've started testing!!! Obviously bfns lol.

that's good about af! I might try maca next month, and preseed too.

Been reading about Maca as well, may give it a go as i doubt it will hurt. DH has moaned about my lack of libido before as well (outside of OV time that is). Where can you pick it up does anyone know?

I found it in my local health foods shop. I think that would be your best bet to find it locally or you could order it online from naturalfertilityinfo website
I guess there would be heaps of other places to order it from too.

They mention it on the holland and barret website so will pop in there next time i am in town. My poor hubby will start to rattle with his vit and this!

Tryfor...I just noticed I keep coming back to this board to see if you've tested again. I think I'm as excited about you testing as I am about me testing. :rofl:

They mention it on the holland and barret website so will pop in there next time i am in town. My poor hubby will start to rattle with his vit and this!

Raz, I don't think I've said welcome, yet...so welcome! :hi: I think I might try Maca next month, too, if no BFP this month.

Oh tryfor, you have no idea how many fingers I have crossed for you! xx

Hi girls,
Just wondering how easy it is to keep up with the smep plan?
Once I've got myself sorted, Im up for trying anything :lol: xxxx

:hi: pink bow. Keeping track of the SMEP days is fairly easy, I think, but DH and I unfortantely both don't have the best "drive." It's a lot of :sex:. Although, that makes it fun, too...but DH and I struggle to keep up by the end of the cycle, it seems. Titi on this board invented a good plan...last day of the plan, otherwise known as "insurance BD" (I think Honeybee made up the moniker) is "Speed SMEP," which means you get it over with as fast as you possibly can. :rofl:

Well I am out--my back's been aching me since yesterday, and I just knew it was PMS. Did a CP check this evening and there's some pink. Last month I still tried to hold out hope when I saw the first signs of spotting and tell myself it could be IB, I even took an HPT *after* I started spotting :dohh: I'm not even trying to fool myself right now. I am beyond crushed; I really didn't think it was going to take this long. This time last year I was pregnant with my son, I carried him the whole 9 months no problems, and then in a split second tragedy changes everything. No son and no 2010 baby-I couldn't be any more down.

I don't know what is wrong with me, and every month that goes by I'm afraid I'll never be able to have another baby. Sorry for the pity party but I am frustrated beyond belief. I already ordered Pre-Seed for next cycle.

Hi girls,
Just wondering how easy it is to keep up with the smep plan?
Once I've got myself sorted, Im up for trying anything :lol: xxxx
...but DH and I struggle to keep up by the end of the cycle, it seems. Titi on this board invented a good plan...last day of the plan, otherwise known as "insurance BD" (I think Honeybee made up the moniker) is "Speed SMEP," which means you get it over with as fast as you possibly can. :rofl:

Ha ha aren't we sexy? Its funny b/c at the beginning of fertile cycle and any other time of the month its fine. But you are so right-the 3rd & insurance BD seem really hard for us. Everything is about dried up down there and we're just tired! I didn't mention this before but my dh was actually yelling "speed smep, speed smep" over and over and we were busting out laughing over it while BD on the insurance night. At least we can joke about it. I gave him hats off tho, for finishing. Although I O on the first few days I told him there is no way I could O on the last night and kudos to him.

Well I am out--my back's been aching me since yesterday, and I just knew it was PMS. Did a CP check this evening and there's some pink. Last month I still tried to hold out hope when I saw the first signs of spotting and tell myself it could be IB, I even took an HPT *after* I started spotting :dohh: I'm not even trying to fool myself right now. I am beyond crushed; I really didn't think it was going to take this long. This time last year I was pregnant with my son, I carried him the whole 9 months no problems, and then in a split second tragedy changes everything. No son and no 2010 baby-I couldn't be any more down.

I don't know what is wrong with me, and every month that goes by I'm afraid I'll never be able to have another baby. Sorry for the pity party but I am frustrated beyond belief. I already ordered Pre-Seed for next cycle.

Hi Hun-I definitely know I can't say anything to make you feel any better and I am so sorry for your angel. :hugs: but-cd11 is still pretty early to get a bfp-of course it could still be ib.....if you your are just in the beginning of implanting I don't think there would be near enough pg hormone for bfp.

Huge hugs, Firedancer....:hugs::hugs::hugs: Wish I could say something that would make you feel better.......

so sorry firedancer :hugs:
everyone considering maca should get on it, it's great, gives me loads of energy but I HAVE TO WARN YOU- i'm taking 6 pills a day (3100 mg) and today i took four of them within two hours instead of waiting and taking two in the am, two in early afternoon and two in late afternoon, and i've had a terrible migraine ever since. so space them out! taking two pills at a time has been okay for me though, just not so close together!
or it might not be the maca, but i've had a very relaxed day so i don't see what else it could be. even had a small cup of coke to see if it was lack of caffeine, no luck. i've had this damn migraine since 1:30 this afternoon.
off to watch the season finale of life! :happydance: hope to see some bfps in the am.

So the knitting is going well. Decided to start off on a scarf. About 1/3 of the way done, it will be pink and purple stripes. I will be able to wear it when I go down to Sydney at the end of the month, maybe it will bring me baby luck!

Clucking at straws, yes I know!

Precious – I sooooooooooo hope its IB , my Fingers, toes and anything crossable are crossed GOOD LUCK

New Mummy – Sorry the Witch got you, I hate that “ $%&I*” Beep Witch (excuse my symbol French)hehe:hugs:

I am loving the SMEP purely because its giving me hope that I am on the right track which will increase my chances at least, as I realized before I was doing everything wrong.:blush:

I wondered how everyones OH is reacting to the BDing schedules, here its about 35 degrees so we are always tired. I feel like we are fitting in the BDing inbetween our schedules and it all feels strange and somehow makes the whole situation so planned and mechanical, I never pictured TTC as so hard in ways in terms of emotions and pressure.:wacko:

I am in IT Sales so I am always driving around for 3 hours a day so sorry I am not such a regular poster on here Will try to keep up as much as possible.xxx:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->