Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Well ladies...I think I may be out :( I have af like cramps and began spotting today...af is 5 days EARLY...Ugh!! I am holding out some hope because I've never gotten my af early before always a couple days late...I will see how things develop in the morning. I just want to say thank you to all you ladies for your support and advice...I'm not having a good couple of days.

So sorry firedancer :hugs::hugs: I know this can be trying at times

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!!

Precious – I sooooooooooo hope its IB , my Fingers, toes and anything crossable are crossed GOOD LUCK

New Mummy – Sorry the Witch got you, I hate that “ $%&I*” Beep Witch (excuse my symbol French)hehe:hugs:

I am loving the SMEP purely because its giving me hope that I am on the right track which will increase my chances at least, as I realized before I was doing everything wrong.:blush:

I wondered how everyones OH is reacting to the BDing schedules, here its about 35 degrees so we are always tired. I feel like we are fitting in the BDing inbetween our schedules and it all feels strange and somehow makes the whole situation so planned and mechanical, I never pictured TTC as so hard in ways in terms of emotions and pressure.:wacko:

I am in IT Sales so I am always driving around for 3 hours a day so sorry I am not such a regular poster on here Will try to keep up as much as possible.xxx:dohh:

Hi Samira...my DH actually likes the schedule and wishes that we could do it everyday :dohh: Wow it is cold out where you are and here I am complaining when the weather is 67 degrees...LOL!!

Yes, ttc can get very trying at times and make us feel awful but it will happen for us soon...I just know it...I need lots of pma at the moment :) Take care

Thanks girls, think we defo will try smep when I get my body sorted! xxxx

Hi Girls

Hope everyone is good and so sorry to hear how people are feeling. I hope you feel better soon I havent really been on much this weekend so too much to reply to lol..... Soph and Honey we will hunt her down and shoot her the hag can get lost Ive had enough :growlmad:

GL everyone sounds good precious and tryfor your killing me, any update??!!! lol..... [-o<

:dust: to all :hugs:

Cycle day 11 for me woo hoo c'mon eggy!

Hiya Ginma,

Sorry if I missed you. How are you?

Haha Ness my hubby was losing the plot with me and you hear so many horror stories of what can go wrong seriosuly dont google anything the doppler was my peace and mind but just be careful sometimes very hard to hear heartbeat and sometimes you worry more that something is wrong.
Yes men are like that my DH couldnt quite believe it till sees a bump and I didnt really get one til 6/7 months but once he sees scan thay will sink in. Hehe... oh well bubs comes first it will be a shock to his system
I am getting them quite frequent but started taking them with food so we will see how that works. I get EWCM but if it doesnt give me more and gives me an earlier OV date then im thinking of just using preseed. Yup day 11 at the min im hoping this is it for me soon so I can just relax

so sorry firedancer :hugs:
everyone considering maca should get on it, it's great, gives me loads of energy but I HAVE TO WARN YOU- i'm taking 6 pills a day (3100 mg) and today i took four of them within two hours instead of waiting and taking two in the am, two in early afternoon and two in late afternoon, and i've had a terrible migraine ever since. so space them out! taking two pills at a time has been okay for me though, just not so close together!
or it might not be the maca, but i've had a very relaxed day so i don't see what else it could be. even had a small cup of coke to see if it was lack of caffeine, no luck. i've had this damn migraine since 1:30 this afternoon.
off to watch the season finale of life! :happydance: hope to see some bfps in the am.

I have two different types of Maca-neither are pills. One is pure, concentrated liquid extract. You take about 30 drops in water 3-4x/day. The more water you put it in the less you taste it, not great but not that bad.
I also have pure powdered Maca root. This you can put 1/2 tsp in a smoothie. It actually tastes kinda good. Like malt powder I find.
I've also had a maca chocolate bar which is yummy. Maca center. All of these I have gotten at Whole Foods.

DH takes FertilAid for Men which has Maca in it.

I do find I have more energy and also have found it helps libido a little for me.
it made a HUGE change in DH's libido the first month he took it-he was unstoppable!

I have had enough. Off to the RE in April 28th.

Well ladies I am crushed and probably will be taking a BnB break soon. My FRER was negative this morning and when I checked my cervix there was a spot of light pinkish/brown cm up there. I have not had spotting between period since I did 6 years ago when I got pregnant with dd, so yes, truthfully I am torn apart. I thought this was it, for real, finally.
AF was due either yesterday or today. My boobs, especially my left one is very sore. Well I felt very watery yesterday like I do before AF. I guess I had the thought in my mind about AF showing, but with the possible IB I was so hopeful.

Precious, 6 days before today (when AF was due, either yesterday or today) I had some very light pink/light brown CM on 8dpo, 9dpo it was a darker pink, 10 dpo some more light brown cm then nothing. Nothing ever made it to my undies just lingered there at my cervix. I for sure thought this was IB because I haven't spotted or bleed between periods since I got pregnant in 2004 with dd.

tryfor- i know you're not ok, but hope you will be very soon.hope the re appointment helps. we're all here for you if you need to talk/ vent.

im 8dpo... this morning checked my cp and there was loads of lotion/creamy cm. then checked it a bit later and there was a lot less cm, and what was there was a peachy/brown colour and watery. checked again just now and nothing there. mmmm.

hi wanting! yesssss you can help us get that stupid old hag.

xx

tryfor- so sorry hun :hugs: but it may not be it for you, have a friend on the maca thread that had dark brown bleeding and all that and ended up getting her bfp so don't be crushed yet :) not till she shows full force. i hope you're pleasantly surprised.
even though i'm used to the taste of the grapefruit juice now, i'm so not in the mood for it this morning. it's making me sick. and i wish my damn temperature would jump already or i could get a + opk, my lp is supposed to be longer this cycle i'd like to o a little earlier! don't know if i can wait another 5 days. don't have enough preseed!
off to make my tea. these supplements in the morning take me like 20 minutes to all get finished and down with. oh well if it gets me a sweet little baby i'm perfectly fine with it, it'll take longer than 20 minutes to get bub up in the morning and fed and dressed :haha:

I haven't even looked to see how much I've missed but I'm sure it's tons. I had no time to myself this weekend with DD birthday and I had a bachelorette party Saturday night. I'm going to try to get caught up.
So far so good, got in all of my BD's.
Mamaxm-Are you still temping vaginally? I started that this cycle, last night was CD12 BD and my Softcups of course haven't made it yet so I just went right to sleep after. I didn't leak hardly anything! I think I must have slept with my legs crossed but when I temped this morning, I was really low and I think it's because I had held in all of the Pre-Seed and baby juices. I was going to ask if you've run into this problem but I jsut remembered you're using SC's.

aahh you girls are so hard to keep up with lol just wondering to any girls here who have had chemicals did you ovulate like normal after?

Put me down for this plan please.. I will be testing again on the 18th May. So let me get this straight the idea is you BD when you get a positive OPK 3 days in a row miss a day then BD again is this correct?

I had a chemical 2 cycles ago and a normal for me cycle last month.

Put me down for this plan please.. I will be testing again on the 18th May. So let me get this straight the idea is you BD when you get a positive OPK 3 days in a row miss a day then BD again is this correct?

But you start BD'ing CD 8 then every other day until your pos OPK then every night for 3, skip one and then one more insurance BD.

Hi Ladies!!! :flow:

Ha ha aren't we sexy? Its funny b/c at the beginning of fertile cycle and any other time of the month its fine. But you are so right-the 3rd & insurance BD seem really hard for us. Everything is about dried up down there and we're just tired! I didn't mention this before but my dh was actually yelling "speed smep, speed smep" over and over and we were busting out laughing over it while BD on the insurance night. At least we can joke about it. I gave him hats off tho, for finishing. Although I O on the first few days I told him there is no way I could O on the last night and kudos to him.

That was so funny! The thing is that I've been there so the description is so vivid in my head! "speed smep, speed smep" :lol:

Firedancer, tryfor and precious - I second mamaxm! It's not over yet!! Spotting does NOT equal the :witch: yet, don't lose your faith please! FXd for you guys! :hugs:

Samira - I'm glad SMEP is working for you and that you're learning through this journey. I understand what you mean by :sex: feeling mechanical and sooo not romantic! I was really feeling like that this past cycle. I hope your effors are rewarded with a BIG :bfp: !!

MissZoei-I'm so sorry! :hugs:

I am 12/13DPO today, I managed to fight the urge to test this morning...yey for me! I've been irritable for the last days and today getting mild AF-like cramps :(. I'm hoping she stays far far away long enough to cook up a baby!!!! PATIENCE....SIGH...OOOOOSSAAAAAAHHHHH!

:hug: and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->