Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Well the :witch: got me early this morning....5 days early!!! I have never gotten my period early before now I am so confused as to when I'm going to get it next month and all that...Sorry to bring the stats down ladies :( I'm going to go crawl in my bed and have a good cry :cry:

Have you ladies ever gotten AF early?

so sorry she got you precious :hugs: hope you feel better soon I cant say ive ever got my period that early earliest is about 1 day early

precious-:hugs:, I usually get a late AF instead of an early.

oh precious I'm sorry. I am very clockwork......never really early or late... Usually get AF between cd 26-28 and if it a day or so early or late for me it may not truly have been I could have messed up my ov date.

nooo zoie!! I was rooting for you, so sorry.
and precious, i thought you might have had an ib so sorry it's the evil witch.

tryfor- so sorry hun :hugs: but it may not be it for you, have a friend on the maca thread that had dark brown bleeding and all that and ended up getting her bfp so don't be crushed yet :) not till she shows full force. i hope you're pleasantly surprised.
even though i'm used to the taste of the grapefruit juice now, i'm so not in the mood for it this morning. it's making me sick. and i wish my damn temperature would jump already or i could get a + opk, my lp is supposed to be longer this cycle i'd like to o a little earlier! don't know if i can wait another 5 days. don't have enough preseed!
off to make my tea. these supplements in the morning take me like 20 minutes to all get finished and down with. oh well if it gets me a sweet little baby i'm perfectly fine with it, it'll take longer than 20 minutes to get bub up in the morning and fed and dressed :haha:

Thanks doll, but she did come full force. Terrible terrible cramping. Oh well, whats new. Onto Cycle 9 after 4 years NTNP and RE appt next wednesday April 28th at 10am. I want to know why its not happening. I just want to sleep :sleep: Thanks for asking maxam! How are you? Is it BD time? :rofl:

Hi can I be added to the list? Cd 2 today so will be testing may 18th.

Horrible pains today that made me vomit! Currently waiting to get my transvaginal scan results back to see any reason why I miss ov sometimes. Had all the bloods done twice. On a diet too. So sperm meets egg plan is worth a shot. Will be using pre seed also as I lack ewcm.

Thanks and good luck evey one x

nooo zoie!! I was rooting for you, so sorry.
and precious, i thought you might have had an ib so sorry it's the evil witch.

Thank you huni, its been a strange old period to but i just finished today so back to the SMEP! CD6 at the moment and im going to stick 100% to the plan this month if it kills me lol! Im going to see the doctor tomorrow so going to have a little chat with them and if they refuse to give me any tests then im not going to move out thier office untill they give me answers and tests! i dont think im Ovulating!, last cycle i was getting faints and they were getting darker but then they stop altogether so i thought that the last one i got which was fairly dark (I wouldnt exactly call it positive) that was my O'v day so maybe they will give me something to help me ovulate!, Also DF wants to get his Swimmers tester.

I'm still getting cramps tho which is a pain and does nothing for the labido :haha:

Wish me luck with the doctors tomorrow! xxxx

I am really sorry precious xx I hope next month is a success xxx

I feel like crying today had a huge fight with my OH, I am ovulating and he is so tired and sleeping (stubborn) and refusing to BD which is just making me cry out of anger as i have spent the whole month trying to calculate this one time. on top of it all i am so emotional as I am virtually begging a tired man to BD which is ridiculous,everyday he says he wants a baby and it just feel like a joke now that when im ovulating its a no can do!

I know I sound erratic and crazy and Im sooo sorry to all you ladies i am just so upset and just cannot talk about this with anyone:-( now he is sleeping and im just so angry and feel like not talking to him all week now (childish I know)

This whole TTC is just so much pressure and I feel too sad today

Samira - Hun i am sorry you are so upset xxxx I think this TTC lark does but a lot of pressure on our DH's. I remember a few cycles back going through the same thing i was on here at 2am in the morning pissed off and crying all at the same time. I would have a chat and explain how you feel and see if that helps clear the air xxx :hug:

good luck zoie let us know how it goes!! have you been to the docs about it before?

samira :hugs: hope you feel better. yeah like raz says have a chat with him. i hide a lot of my crazy from dh as he'd probably freak if he knew just how obsessed i am with it all!! lol. and i try as hard as i can to keep the bd fun, though its soooo tough sometimes.

8dpo - im going a little crazy - had no more cm since this morning really - slightly sore boobs - slight cramps but probably nothing worse than other months. hmmmm.

Samira - Hun i am sorry you are so upset xxxx I think this TTC lark does but a lot of pressure on our DH's. I remember a few cycles back going through the same thing i was on here at 2am in the morning pissed off and crying all at the same time. I would have a chat and explain how you feel and see if that helps clear the air xxx :hug:

Thanks Razcox, I love him dearly obviously but my husband when sleepy is in a bad mood and I cannot even wake him let alone talk to him I am just going crazy as its the one day in the month I should be BDing and I have been following the SMEP 100% and it just all feels like a wasted effort if both parties arent making the effort.:nope:

Can I still get pregnant if I dont BD today ?:shrug:

P.S I feel like a BD crazed psycho right now, I promise everyone i am not lol Im just more upset as he knows how much I have been calculating it :nope:

Zoie Im so sorry hugs and hope it our month this cycle for all of us!

I was wondering where you were Sara. Was it a good weekend sounds like fun? My softcups came today so did a test run and not too bad saying that I could have done it completely wrong. Next bedding nite is tomorrow so weds as bed this morning so will soon see

Hey Lucia how are you?

Mimi GL when are you going to test?

Sorry precious it does suck. Last month my AF was nearly three days early really thought that was it this time and couple months before that think was 4/5 days early

Sorry Julie and hope the appointment goes well. Onwards and upwards is all we can do I guess

Welcome Jemao

GL Zoie hope the appointment goes well, let us know Zoie Im so sorry hugs and hope it our month this cycle for all of us! :hugs: xxx

:hugs::hugs: tryfor and Zoie...I hate that evil witch :(

Thank you ladies for all you well wishes :)

Ok...I had my good cry...now I am ready to pick myself up and try again. I think I'm going to call my OB and find out if getting my AF so early is a bad thing.

I have no idea now if I should act like my period is 31 days or 36 like before...Any suggestions?

I went to the store and bought some softcups...Ness, I need a little help.

This time I will follow SMEP to the letter and hope that it makes a difference...last time I missed my insurance bd session.

My prayer is that the witch takes a nice vacation (I'll even pitch in for it) and leaves all of us alone!!

Glad your feeling a bit better Precious, I got my softcups and put my first one in today as a test run just to see not too bad at all, looks worse than it is. Cant buy them in a store where I am so had to order online. Get your last three cycle lengths, add them together and divide by three to get your rough cycle length and go by that xxx

I am really sorry precious xx I hope next month is a success xxx

I feel like crying today had a huge fight with my OH, I am ovulating and he is so tired and sleeping (stubborn) and refusing to BD which is just making me cry out of anger as i have spent the whole month trying to calculate this one time. on top of it all i am so emotional as I am virtually begging a tired man to BD which is ridiculous,everyday he says he wants a baby and it just feel like a joke now that when im ovulating its a no can do!

I know I sound erratic and crazy and Im sooo sorry to all you ladies i am just so upset and just cannot talk about this with anyone:-( now he is sleeping and im just so angry and feel like not talking to him all week now (childish I know)

This whole TTC is just so much pressure and I feel too sad today

I'm sorry Samira...did you bd yesterday? If you bd tomorrow you can still catch it. When did you first get your positive opk?

Don't be sorry for venting here...it feels good to be able to let it out. I am not telling anyone so you ladies are the only ones that I can ask questions to. I completely know how it feels to be pissed off at them while they are in another room sleeping peacefully :)

Hi Honeybee...yes I use opk's. Since it's 31 days this cycle I guess I will begin around cd17 to test? I usually got a positive at cd19 when it was 36 days. Maybe I will start earlier just in case.

Thanks Wanting....Will you use your softcups on the days where you get your +opk? Also, do you insert right after he ejacualtes? Sorry, but I have never used them at all . I'm goin got read the Softcups thread and maybe pm Ness so she can help me.

Thanks Razcox, I love him dearly obviously but my husband when sleepy is in a bad mood and I cannot even wake him let alone talk to him I am just going crazy as its the one day in the month I should be BDing and I have been following the SMEP 100% and it just all feels like a wasted effort if both parties arent making the effort.:nope:

Can I still get pregnant if I dont BD today ?:shrug:

P.S I feel like a BD crazed psycho right now, I promise everyone i am not lol Im just more upset as he knows how much I have been calculating it :nope:

Last cycle we BDed the 5 days before ov (my CBFM had been on high for days) but then on the day i oved i had gone out for the night (planned for ages, isnt it just the way!) when i got back it was very late and i just was too tired to BD the same the night after as we had been busy all day. Didnt seem to stop me getting a :bfp: 14 days later though :happydance: so dont give up hope hun those swimmers are tough

good luck zoie let us know how it goes!! have you been to the docs about it before?

samira :hugs: hope you feel better. yeah like raz says have a chat with him. i hide a lot of my crazy from dh as he'd probably freak if he knew just how obsessed i am with it all!! lol. and i try as hard as i can to keep the bd fun, though its soooo tough sometimes.

8dpo - im going a little crazy - had no more cm since this morning really - slightly sore boobs - slight cramps but probably nothing worse than other months. hmmmm.

I know what you mean Honey...I wonder what my dh is going to think when he sees the softcups..LOL!! I asked him the other day if it upsets him when I get my AF and he said that it sucks but that he always assumes that I am not pregnant so that he won't be dissapointed...He told me I should think like that too. Well if it was only that easy :wacko:

I reallly wish you luck and hope that this is the month for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->