Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm sorry Samira...did you bd yesterday? If you bd tomorrow you can still catch it. When did you first get your positive opk?

Don't be sorry for venting here...it feels good to be able to let it out. I am not telling anyone so you ladies are the only ones that I can ask questions to. I completely know how it feels to be pissed off at them while they are in another room sleeping peacefully :)

Thanks Precious318 for your support, I know that your day has been a bad one, my AF is all over the place also and i have no idea how my cycle operates lol, my mum think s the more im thinking about it, the more my cycles vary. Hopefully next month your Witch will be on a round the world trip for 9 months :winkwink::flower:months

I Think i got my positive yesterday but the lines where hard to figure out (i am a beginner and OPK's) so it culd have been the night before but I did BD yesterday, lol I am now laughing at myself as I am thinking if I can con him into Bding in the morning somehow LOL

:hugs::hugs: tryfor and Zoie...I hate that evil witch :(

Thank you ladies for all you well wishes :)

Ok...I had my good cry...now I am ready to pick myself up and try again. I think I'm going to call my OB and find out if getting my AF so early is a bad thing.

I have no idea now if I should act like my period is 31 days or 36 like before...Any suggestions?

I went to the store and bought some softcups...Ness, I need a little help.

This time I will follow SMEP to the letter and hope that it makes a difference...last time I missed my insurance bd session.

My prayer is that the witch takes a nice vacation (I'll even pitch in for it) and leaves all of us alone!!

Sorry the :witch: got you, and the other girls :hug:. I really hate that bitch! :growlmad:

I wouldnt worry too much about your cycle length somethimes they can just be a bit off. I am never like clockwork and my cycles range from 27 days to 32 days, my LP goes from 12 days to 18 days as well. Thanks heavens for my CBFM or i would have no idea when i OV!

I'm supposed to be working so can't stay on long, but just wanted to say...really hope I'm pg because I CANNOT STOP EATING!!!I'm about to polish off an entire box of Cheez-its. :munch:

Oh and I bought grapefruit juice...when do I begin taking it? Also, is there a special kind that I should get or any grapefruit juice will do?

QUOTE]

Last cycle we BDed the 5 days before ov (my CBFM had been on high for days) but then on the day i oved i had gone out for the night (planned for ages, isnt it just the way!) when i got back it was very late and i just was too tired to BD the same the night after as we had been busy all day. Didnt seem to stop me getting a :bfp: 14 days later though :happydance: so dont give up hope hun those swimmers are tough

WOW Really Congrats thats amazing:thumbup:

I haven't BD'd daily but on CD08, CD10, CD12, CD14 (yesterday) hopefully thats ok

What are Softcups - can anyone tell me, I thought it was medication but from reading peoples posts, its a little more noticable or concerning for the OH so im confused :blush:

Samira - Attack him in the morning...that is when they say the swimmers are more potent...He won't know what hit him...LOL!!

Raz - Thanks hun...I think I need to order a CBFM for myself...where did you get yours?

MyTurnYet - I love Cheeze-its they are so addicting!! I hope you have a bun in the oven too!!

Oh and I bought grapefruit juice...when do I begin taking it? Also, is there a special kind that I should get or any grapefruit juice will do?

I brought grapefruit juice this cycle, and I started drinking it CD10. But this was only because I didnt manage to get any until then. But someone told me CD1. Also, I could not get just grapefruit juice, so I had to get it with orange. Oh and the person who told me about grapefruit juice said to get pink grapefruit. x

Help me!!! I am really struggling to stick to the plan!!! lol. Yesterday was supposed to be one of my non BD days, but that didnt happen, so I was wondering do I now miss a day or just BD today as normal? x

Samira softcups are like a collection cup that you insert vaginally...women insert them after intercourse in order to keep the spermies close to the cervix. I just bought a box and am a little confused as to how to use them :)

google softcups and you can get some info

Samira - Attack him in the morning...that is when they say the swimmers are more potent...He won't know what hit him...LOL!!

Raz - Thanks hun...I think I need to order a CBFM for myself...where did you get yours?

MyTurnYet - I love Cheeze-its they are so addicting!! I hope you have a bun in the oven too!!

Got mine off e-bay with a pack of sicks and was using it for 3 cycles before i got the :bfp: after months of trying and getting no where. A lady brought it new and then got her :bfp: so it was opened but not used and a real bargin.

I found the OPKS a bit confusing sometimes, is it a + or not??? I like seeing it in black and white peak - high ect. Will be digging it out again for my next cycle after AF, didnt want to use it this time as i think the HCG still my system would confussle it.

tryfor, I am so sorry she got you hun, I know this is devastating for you. Wish I could put my arms through the computer and give you a big old :hugs:
I hope you get some answers that you deserve at your appointment.
It is time for a game plan and warrior paint! We are with you love x

Oh no zoie and precious, not two more! I am so sorry girls that she got you too :( :( :(
:hugs:

agree, skip a day. you want good swimmers.
well my cm went from creamy to watery to ALMOST eggwhite in a matter of hours so i'm going to limit myself to one bottle of water until 8:00 tonight and then take another opk, the one i took a couple minutes ago is kinda dark but not dark enough to be a +. temp keeps getting lower too so hopefully it's because i'm o'ing. i've never o'd on cd14 before so that would be great. FX'd my temp jumps tomorrow morning!
arein, i am temping vaginally and love it, plus i have a new thermometer (which i think it why my temps are so much lower than last cycles, my new one is specifically a bbt thermometer, the other one was just a plain old digi).
:hugs: to my girls with witches. warrior paint on and keep that pma up, it will happen for us. :)

agree, skip a day. you want good swimmers.
well my cm went from creamy to watery to ALMOST eggwhite in a matter of hours so i'm going to limit myself to one bottle of water until 8:00 tonight and then take another opk, the one i took a couple minutes ago is kinda dark but not dark enough to be a +. temp keeps getting lower too so hopefully it's because i'm o'ing. i've never o'd on cd14 before so that would be great. FX'd my temp jumps tomorrow morning!
arein, i am temping vaginally and love it, plus i have a new thermometer (which i think it why my temps are so much lower than last cycles, my new one is specifically a bbt thermometer, the other one was just a plain old digi).
:hugs: to my girls with witches. warrior paint on and keep that pma up, it will happen for us. :)

Thank you.

I am struggling with OPKs too. As in I am drinking too much water. I may as well be dipping them in water!

I've also drank hardly nothing this evening and will go and test in a bit I think. x

AREIN! LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO O TOMORROW! :happydance: or at least to me! look at that big beautiful drop. fx'd maybe we'll o on the same day, then we'll really be bump buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->