Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

post 3,000 gets a bfp! i snatched up post 2,000 and i need someone else getting a bfp with me :haha: only 60 posts to go!
so excited for the next testers! can't wait to see our next bfp.

ok! Guess I'll have to post 59 more times then! :haha:

hahahahah sg i had the 1,999th post, left it and came back a little while later, no one had posted so i posted the 2,000th and said "well if no one else is going to take it i certainly will!" :haha:

hahahahah sg i had the 1,999th post, left it and came back a little while later, no one had posted so i posted the 2,000th and said "well if no one else is going to take it i certainly will!" :haha:

Yeah, I remember! I missed out, so now I'm going to have to stay up all night and take the day off work tomorrow to make sure I snag it! I'm thinking there will be a race to grab it this time! :trouble:

Haha, I remember reading that mama! Can't believe how long this thread is becoming! :haha:

45 more! no wait 55!
or 54 now that i've posted.
but i know, when i started the thread i thought maybe 10 girls would join with me and it wouldn't really last, my goodness it has! i love it, it's nice to have so much support.

Sorry to those the :witch: got...

AFM, after my mini-meltdown last night :blush: (sorry bout that!) I am more confused than ever about what my body is doing.

Yesterday I did a CP check and found a streak of light pink, and thought it was over. My back has also been *killing* me, and I thought it was PMS symptoms. My nails are rather long, I'm even wondering if I may have nicked myself while checking?? (Or am I grasping at straws here? LOL)

But now today I have had nothing but creamy or even a bit of stretchy clearish CM...not eggwhite, thicker. My back still hurts but I was also on my feet all day working a vendor fair yesterday, so I am wondering if that is the source?

I went back to my previous 3 cycles and each time I noticed spotting, I had it for 1-2 days and then AF started. I haven't had spotting that stopped before AF came. My temp today on 12DPO is still pretty high-last cycle it was close to the coverline by now.

So I'm not sure if I still have a chance? I also had a headache all day, which I often get with AF, but I remember having when I got a positive HPT with DD...

Wish I could fast-forward a couple of days!

Hmmm, sounds to me like you're still in Firedancer! Keep us posted. Fx'd!

My turn- LMAO Chez-it's I love those things...... I hope this is it for you hun...... fx'd still when are you testing again?
Nothing new to report for me..... CD10 and waiting on my + opk haveing weird twinges in my belly and some lower back pain maybe I am getting ready to O but who knows I symptom spotted to death last month so I am trying really hard not to pay attention to these things..... anyway I just wanted to touch base and send out lots and lots of baby:dust:

I hope so, too!! For me and you...I was exactly like you last month. Symptom spotted like you wouldn't believe and was SO disappointed when no BFP :sad2: This month, I feel relatively normal, so who knows! I'm trying to hold out on testing until the 28th...1 day after AF due. I'll probably cave and test sooner, though.

Firedancer, definitely no worries over having a mini-meltdown! That is what we are here for!!! I'll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you. Hope you get an answer one way or the other (hopefully for the better, though!). It's no fun to be in limbo like this....

Don't worry Rachael, I ended up getting a +opk the day after we had bd'd, so then ended up doing it 4 days in a row, then when it came to the "skip a day then try one last time" day, we were both so tired lol and missed it!

It is a lot to keep up with, expecially if you're like us and one of you has been ill, or does late shifts, or you have kids or whatever...

:hugs:

xx
EXACT same thing happened to me this month...hoping it's still worked! Fx'd:thumbup:

SG, love that icon. Looks like we're at 46, but I'm going to miss 3,000 because I'm toooo tired.:sleep: Off to bed! Night all! Unless I sneak on at like 4 AM to take the 3,000 :rofl:

i think i might need to do a daily TTC fact. i love finding new ones i didn't know about. i'll post them in bold on here, kind of like a daily horoscope but it's just another tidbit of info to drive all of us mad :haha:

Just saw this...love this idea! Ok, really am off to bed now.

Geee, thanks squirrel! First you make me :cry: with this one:
It's definitely time for some BFPs in here. Let's start with one for my TTC Buddy Mimiwc2010, please! :friends:

Then you make me :rofl: with this one:
I'm thinking there will be a race to grab it this time! :trouble:
and then kill me with this one:
48............. :trouble:

And THAT's why we HAVE to be bump buddies!!! :hugs:

Myturn, FF says I should wait til APR24 (yeah right!). But my cycle is around 29-30 days, so supposed to be getting the witch soon. I am getting lots of symptoms, but I'm prob symptom spotting like crazy! Except, I feel emotional this time. Usually PMS makes me feel like a bitch from hell and super irritable, not emotional. Having AF-like mild cramps as I type. But, like you, I'm so scared of the test's outcome that I think I'd rather avoid to test. When do you WANT to test???

YEY firedancer...you're still in the game with us!!!:flower:

I better post fast, or squirrel will club me to death for taking her #3000 post.:argh: :haha:

(I was really scared of posting that last reply)...ladies, we have a bully!!!!

We missed our "insurance" BD last night....:( Hubby was too tired, I was all ready then he passed out and I couldn't wake him up. So we only got CD8, CD10, CD11(+OPK), and CD12(+OPK). I hope that was enough, I keep getting a really dull cramping feeling on and off since last week. So I thought I would take an OPK just to see, it was negative. So I don't know what these cramps are considering I never get cramps after O. Oh well.

HAHAH you girls crack me up :rofl:
i can say from experience there usually aren't alot of posts until around 6AM (my time.. it's 10:37 here) so i think y'all will be good till the morning! i'm a night owl and usually check the thread every couple hours but i'm so tired i doubt i will tonight. OH needs to hurry up, get home, feed me and do me. for the sake of SMEP. :haha:
waiting to make my cup of RRL tea until it's time to go to bed. usually on SMEP nights i make OH do it so i don't have to get up and move around the swimmers (even though i have a SC in) but he's so bad at making tea or anything in the kitchen. i had him make me a cup last night (had a terrible migraine and didn't want to get up, didn't cheat on SMEP) and after about 20 minutes i asked him why the teapot wasn't whistling, he said 'i dunno' so i got up and looked and he turned the wrong burner on. i said F it and i did it myself. hahaha. i swear he can't even cook pizza rolls. not sure what he'd do without me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->