Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I'm sorry, I already lost track of who asked. I was searching the later posts to see if anyone answered it.... Rushing off to work (was checking to see if I could get that coveted 3000th post! Guess not!! :trouble: ) I love that icon! :haha:

Anyway, to the lady asking about Ibuprofen. Best thing to do would be to ask your doctor. But personally, I guess I would go ahead and take it. Your little bean wouldn't be implanted til 7-10ish days after you O so, how long are you planning to take the Ibuprofen??

I believe what's bad about it is that it thins the blood, which is obviously bad if you want everything to stay up there and be a good resting spot!

Just give your doctor's office a call and see what they say, but I wouldn't be too terribly worried at this point. Good luck!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr.... I can't really log on at work to get my 3000th post, and I need to leave in 8 minutes to get to work on time........ hmmmmmmmmmm what to do, what to do....

I guess I'll give it up for another lucky lady to take it THIS TIME... but next time, it'll be MINE ... ALLLL MIIIIIINE!!!! :bodyb:

BTW.... what are we going to get at the 10,000th post?? TWINS?!?! :rofl:

Ooooh, I'll make sure I stay away from 10, 000 then.
I got a Peak on my OvaCue this morning but I'm really skeptical, I guess I could O tomorrow but it seems so early. Maybe my OPKs have been wrong all along!

Sorry Wisdom and all the other girls that got their AF

Yes Sara hows it going with Ovacue?

Anyone else adding anything else to their plan this month. Im dumping the EPO seriously cant handle the headaches. More hopeful this month as started using softcups

MissyMooMoo what great info hun thanks that has given me PMA mamaxm is great for all diff kinds of info too and there is no way I am going to get 3000 posts lol!!!
How long have you been trying for Missy and are you doing anythinge else other than SMEP

Emily how are you doing are you close to testing yet? Hope I got yur name right (honeybee)

Lucia think you still have a great chance I have heard in the best conditions can live up to 5-7 days is that right girls?

gingerwhinger - Hun I am so sorry I dont really know what to say except I am here to talk if you need to. It is a rollercoaster and feel very lucky to have this thread to talk to girls in the same situation :hugs:

haha... yay to twins I will take all I can get 1, 2 whatever SG. How is your yoga going?

mmmm sara is there anything else you have been taken to OV earlier?

Ok, I have to tell you girls about my dream last night. No idea where it came from. DH and I were living in my parent's house but she wasn't there. We were laying on my old bedroom floor and I started taking off his pants and I notice that his penis has been painted. Like metallic blue with swirly purple, red and yellow designs. And I asked him about it and he said it was just a temporary tattoo and it would wear off. But like his entire guy was painted. So I started to...uh, get a closer look? And he jumped up and looked out the window and his sister and brother were getting off the school bus and coming inthe house so he pulled up his pants and ran out. I was PISSED! So I go into the other room and was buttoning up my pants and notice I have two huge vine tattoos on either hip bone (I have tattoos but not there, that area is not and will never be pretty enough to show off after my C-section) and he came in and I just kept saying "No, forget it, I don't want a baby anyway" and then my alarm went off.

Metallic blue penis....I'll think about this all day

Ooooh, I'll make sure I stay away from 10, 000 then.
I got a Peak on my OvaCue this morning but I'm really skeptical, I guess I could O tomorrow but it seems so early. Maybe my OPKs have been wrong all along!

oooh maybe they have!!! Go get him. :sex:

ok, now I'm officially going to be really late. hahaha. This is why I shouldn't log on here in the morning!

Hi wanting!!! I've been taking a lot this month so that may all have something to do with it. Black Cohosh, Red Raspberry, Metafolate.

Interesting fact, some researchers have done studies that have shown that a folic acid deficiency can directly effect fertility hormones.

No kidding!!! I should have had DD out of bed 10..oops, 13 minutes ago.

haha... yay to twins I will take all I can get 1, 2 whatever SG. How is your yoga going?

It's going really well. I started a journal in the TTCJournal section if anyone is interested. Found some "Fertility Yoga" poses, so going to try to do those as much as I can!! :baby:

Ok, ok, I really must go now!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower:

oh, and I would take twins in a heartbeat. It would be sooooo hard, I know, but if I want three kids, I've gotta get on it!!!! Come on.... TWINS!!!!!! Too bad they don't run in my family AT ALL........ :baby::baby:

They run in my family, both DH's and my grandparents have twin brother and sisiters. I'm trying to help you here....

Morning ladies!

So I had to pee this morning at 4:45, a full hour before I normally wake. I temped, and it was still a decent temp, 97.45. I decided to use my last HPT, and the sucker turned + immediately. I am still in shock, but I got my :bfp::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

ok, ok, probably annoying the crap out of everyone! I"m already soooooo late for work, what the hell! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->