Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

firedancer: i hope you're still in! keep us updated, i'll change the witch as soon as you tell me to!
mommyB- maybe implantation cramps? 3dpo is a little early but it's happened (i lurk the charts on FF :haha:)

I don't know why I am getting cramps, that's why I took another OPK because I thought maybe I was still OV'ing. Well I am in the 2WW now, my least favourite part of the month....;)

whatever! i'd kill to be in the 2ww right now. i hate waiting to o more than anything. never know when it's going to happen.
my fingers are crossed for you!

37..........!!! :haha:

I'm losing steam though. After my favorite show is done (Castle on ABC), I'm off to bed. :sleep:

just finished nancy grace! that's my fav show.
well i guess not just finished, finished it at 9:00. STILL waiting on OH to get home, and i have to do the baking soda finger so he'll probably be home at 11:45, add an hour to that, 12:45, then i have to make my tea and go to bed.. so probably not till 1:30 :(
but i'm ready to go to bed now.. darnit though i am following SMEP to a t this cycle, i started the damn thread i need to set a good example! haha!

Help me!!! I am really struggling to stick to the plan!!! lol. Yesterday was supposed to be one of my non BD days, but that didnt happen, so I was wondering do I now miss a day or just BD today as normal? x

Don't worry Rachael, I ended up getting a +opk the day after we had bd'd, so then ended up doing it 4 days in a row, then when it came to the "skip a day then try one last time" day, we were both so tired lol and missed it!

It is a lot to keep up with, expecially if you're like us and one of you has been ill, or does late shifts, or you have kids or whatever...

:hugs:

xx

Thank you. It is my shifts that get me. I have lots of PMA for this month because next time round im working nights and doubt we'll get a chance. x

Reading the baking soda bit...............how can you tell if your CM is too acidic? What causes it to be acidic? x

hi everyone sorry not been on for a while af ended yesterday yay!! bring on ov! how is arein doing with your ovacu? mama will hopefully be testing 9th may so please pop me down thank you and good luck everyone

I want the 3000 post bfp!!!

It seems like a much simpler plan than SMEP for that BFP! :thumbup:

With only 1 insurance BD to go, I'm really hopeful with this plan (fingers crossed!).

I was wondering if anyone can help with a question as you ladies seem to know everything. I'm in or about to be in the 2ww and was in a minor accident on the weekend and have been taking Ibuprofen and Paracetamol for pain relief. I just saw on the packet of Ibuprofen that it said not to take if pregnant - do you think it's ok for the 2ww? Or is there anything safer to take?

awwww im never gonna get the 3000 bfp im about to go to work lol

just tested this morn 9dpo bfn. obviously. i know it's early but it was a sensitive test so my pma is fading. booooooooo.

hope you ladies are all ok.xx

awwww im never gonna get the 3000 bfp im about to go to work lol

just tested this morn 9dpo bfn. obviously. i know it's early but it was a sensitive test so my pma is fading. booooooooo.

hope you ladies are all ok.xx

Don't worry Honeybee it's early days :hugs:

Hi girls, I can't seem to keep up with all the posts plus it doesn't help when you have limited internet access. Anyways, just to let you know that AF :witch:arrived on Saturday - day 26 :)growlmad:WTF is going on with my cycles) - disappointed as I was not due to test until this am but am feeling more positive about the next cycle - have a game plan - plan to do smep with temping (no opks) and plan to embark on the long overdue weight loss plan. So onwards and upwards.:kiss:

Baby dust to all:dust:

Precious and tryfor...I am sending lots of love your ways. I know there's not much to say but that we are here for you and that we understand what you're going through. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can I still get pregnant if I dont BD today ?:shrug:

P.S I feel like a BD crazed psycho right now, I promise everyone i am not lol Im just more upset as he knows how much I have been calculating it :nope:

Samira - I believe it was spencerbear (plz girls, correct me if I'm confusing her) that missed the BD on O day because of a fight too....she got her :bfp:!!! So, you'll be fine! And don't worry about feeling psycho, we all do the same, and I'd be furious too! But do like precious said, get him in the morning, he won't know what hit him! :rofl: I've done that with my DH, he actually loves it and says his day goes so much better after morning :sex:! Go get him girl!

Myturnyet- I feel the same way, I'm sooo hungry. Maybe it's just the nerves that are making me eat excessively...but sure hope it's because we are in need of extra calories!!!:baby:

Wanting - I will probably test tomorrow morning. I know I've said/thought I wanted to wait intil I was late, but it was so hard to not do it this morning. I guess I'm scared of a :bfn: so I'm avoiding it a little.

[-o< Please dear God: give us our :bfp:s!!! [-o<

Love, the BnB girls... ETA: and boys!

yeah it was me....really thought i wouldnt of done it after that but got my BFP.

Hiya!!! I'm on the Sperm Meets Egg Plan and on day 13 at moment and about to Ovulate day 18 so getting all ready....just :sex: every other day for now until I get my LH Surge. I was just re-reading the site about Sperm Meets Egg Plan and everytime I read it I see something different that makes me feel more positive and determined. I feel really confident about this plan. The following two points are worth remembering when trying this plan.

1. If you are not successful the first month, it is not because your sperm did not get to your egg. 75% of eggs are lost within the first 14 days due to normal genetic damage or failure to fertilize. Just keep trying!

2. An early period is not an indication of an early miscarriage, even if you know you timed your trying perfectly. Usually it means that the egg was not fertilizable, and so progesterone was not adequately produced. This shortens your cycle. Sometimes eggs simply don't develop properly during the ovulation process. It is usually a one-month problem.

These 2 points give me great confidence as I have noticed a few girls on the front page have been getting :witch: early. This tells me that the above happened and that next time or the time after IT WILL HAPPEN FOR THEM! AS IT WILL FOR US ALL! I REALLY DO BELIEVE THIS!

Love to you all and :dust:

Morning beautys how are we noticed EWCM this morning but still getting some thick cm think ovulation should be tomorrow just wanted ur opinions girls what %age do u think I have of getting preg this month BD twice early and late Sunday cause can't c OH for week 1/2 should ovulate tomorrow what are the chances that sperm are still living inside me from sunday? Don't have much hope this month

Xluciax....I think you may still have a chance cos your egg should come out ready to greet the :spermy: if they are waiting around since Sunday which was 3 days ago. Your CM might be watery inside your cervix. We only feel our mucus as it passes the cervix but I always think that it might be different as you get up inside our uterus and tubes hehe x

Xluciax....I think you may still have a chance cos your egg should come out ready to greet the :spermy: if they are waiting around since Sunday which was 3 days ago. Your CM might be watery inside your cervix. We only feel our mucus as it passes the cervix but I always think that it might be different as you get up inside our uterus and tubes hehe x

Thanks missymoo hehe :) that's true well I counted the hours the sperm have been in there for since BD although I supose u take 1 hour away since takes them that much to get there so about 39 abd I think the given time is around 72 hours for suvival so I really hope oo we are on the same CD :)

Well keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you. Hope you get your :bfp: in 16 days. Keep us posted! x

Lots of :dust: to you!

Well ladies my bloods from last friday were positive but the doctor said not as high as would be expected so no surprise i am now bleeding heavy massive painfull clots. We are gutted and we are going to have a couple of months of ntnp. Fingers crossed for us all, what a roller coaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->