Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

Ok, now I'm seriously late!!!!! BnB is so darned addicting!!! Love you ladies!

Morning ladies!

So I had to pee this morning at 4:45, a full hour before I normally wake. I temped, and it was still a decent temp, 97.45. I decided to use my last HPT, and the sucker turned + immediately. I am still in shock, but I got my :bfp::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost missed this in my quest for 3000! Holy Crap! That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning ladies!

So I had to pee this morning at 4:45, a full hour before I normally wake. I temped, and it was still a decent temp, 97.45. I decided to use my last HPT, and the sucker turned + immediately. I am still in shock, but I got my :bfp::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

YAAAAAAAYYYYY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bum, just missed the 3000!!!

But HUGE congratulations firedancer!!!!! SOOOO happy for you, good news for me to go to bed on :)

Night ladies

firedancer YEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you had any bfns before now? any symptoms?

wanting, yeah my name is Emily, i tested this morn on 9dpo, got a bfn, i know it's too early but it was a10miu test so wouldnt it show a faint line by now if i was pregnant?

i have this funny thing really low down, like around my hip bones/pubic bone. it's not an ache or cramps, im just aware of it, it's so mild i must be imagining it. im clearly going crazy.

firedancer YEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you had any bfns before now? any symptoms?

wanting, yeah my name is Emily, i tested this morn on 9dpo, got a bfn, i know it's too early but it was a10miu test so wouldnt it show a faint line by now if i was pregnant?

i have this funny thing really low down, like around my hip bones/pubic bone. it's not an ache or cramps, im just aware of it, it's so mild i must be imagining it. im clearly going crazy.

TY :) I'm still in the *don't quite believe it* stage! My only symptoms were what I thought was PMS-lower achy back, headache, kind of a heavy feeling in the abdomen. And on Sunday when I did a CP check I found a small streak of pink blood, which now I think was IB-related.

Funny thing is, when I was PG with my last, I had a craving for Grape Fanta, which White Castle has on fountain. Last night when I was asleep, hubby and his friend went there and he brought me back a grape Fanta, and put it in the fridge for today. Perfect timing haha!

BTW, when I was PG with DD, I tested negative at 10DPO with an early HPT, so I think you are testing too soon :) Fxed for ya!

btw titi, i've always wanted a french bulldog (it looks like that's what you've got) we could only find one at a pet shop.. can't remember the name but one of those HORRIBLE chain ones they have in malls? she was so sick and i wanted her so bad but they wanted to charge me around 4,000 for her and we just couldn't do it, especially since we got our basset from a very nice family that didn't breed, their bassets just happened to have a litter for $300. OH says next time we have to get a pound dog (not for financial reasons, just because there are dogs that need homes and bla bla bla..) but i do love frenchies :)

Thank you so much. We have three dogs, all different breeds but now that I have a Frenchie it is all I will ever get from now on......she is so awesome. She's my best "little" friend....my baby for now....I love her to pieces!

Wow thats a really strange dream Sara lol..... I was in the final of dancing on ice in my dream and I keep getting a dream that cheating on my DH WTF?

mmmm thats a good fact I take pregnacare which thinks has everything in it

Cool SG I will have a look - have a fab day too! I might start one too have a feeling im going to be trying for a long time yet
hehe.... your so funny posting over and over!

Firedancer I am so happy for you. Your angel will be looking at his brother or sister from above. H&H 9 months. Did you do anything different hun? xx

ha Emily didnt want to keep on calling you that if it wasnt your name. Just some info my sis didnt get a very very light positive on that until she was 6 days late so could still just be too early

Nite nite Soph

Morning ladies!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:happydance: Have a H&H 9 months hun!!!!!

thanks Wanting, i sooooo hope it happens this month, ive warned dh i will probably have a breakdown if the witch shows this month lol.

i dont know what i'd do without all my bnb girls, you ladies are the best.

gotta go back to work now, catcha later.xxxx

Wow thats a really strange dream Sara lol..... I was in the final of dancing on ice in my dream and I keep getting a dream that cheating on my DH WTF?

mmmm thats a good fact I take pregnacare which thinks has everything in it

Cool SG I will have a look - have a fab day too! I might start one too have a feeling im going to be trying for a long time yet
hehe.... your so funny posting over and over!

Firedancer I am so happy for you. Your angel will be looking at his brother or sister from above. H&H 9 months. Did you do anything different hun? xx

ha Emily didnt want to keep on calling you that if it wasnt your name. Just some info my sis didnt get a very very light positive on that until she was 6 days late so could still just be too early

Nite nite Soph

Thanks Wanting. This was our 3 cycle TTC, 2nd cycle charting, and 1st month following SMEP!

:dance: Congrats Firedancer!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

:hugs: Ginger, I can't imagine the pain you are feeling. I am so sorry. :hugs:

I can't click on anyone's tickers to get to their charts! What's up with that? ttcstill-I was going to chart stalk you but it won't let me.

I know im the same my hubby is well prepared lol... I couldnt get through it without your girls we all understand what we are going through

See you later Emily xxx

NP Firedancer so very happy for you. Ugh this is my third month of SMEP I dont think it agrees with me lol....

Off to get some things done jee so I have been on here all day so addictive lol.... catch up with you all tomorrow xxx

Wanting- It was incredibly strange and I told DH about it on the phone and he said I could paint it if I wanted to....harharhar. Funny guy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->