Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ginger, I'm so sorry :hugs::hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS firedancer!!!!!!:thumbup:

Squirrel Girl - I'm glad you got the 3000th post...you were ready to fight for it...LOL!!

Honeybee - maybe you tested too early...give it a couple days...GL!!!

I want my AF to be over so that I can go on to the next cycle...I have a question for you ladies...I think I have a short luteal phase what can I take to lengthen it? Since my AF showed five days early I'm really confused about my cycle days and such..thanks

Some women take Soy and EPO can help also. How long was your cycle in total?

Arein I have no idea why ..... nut I should be o ING soon and my chart looks a lot better this month.....hopefully this will be my last month ttc.

for the ladies in the UK just had this through to my inbox at work - you can buy IC's, opk's, softcups etc here

10% Discount coupon

Use online coupon code save10 before mid-night on Sunday 26th April 2010 to receive a 10% discount at either of our sites below when spending over £5

www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk

rachael- you can test by buying pH strips.. an indicator is if you have alot of creamy CM when you shouldn't (like me.. all cycle. haha.)

ginger- huge :hugs: i hope you feel better :cry:

arein- I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD O TODAY!!! believe it and get to bd'ing. :D also, i've been trying to click on people's charts too, most people's don't work for me either! yours works though, does mine? if not i'm posting a link again.

squirrelgirl- no you didn't count down to 3,000. :rofl: you girls are funny.

FIREDANCER!!!!!!!!! A BFP?!?!??!?!?!? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

so i did the baking soda finger! i actually noticed after an hour CM had increased to the point where i really didn't think i needed preseed, but i used a tiny bit anyways just to be safe. it does sting a little bit at first, not badly it's just uncomfortable for around 10 minutes, then it goes away. if anyone decides to do it, DO NOT GET IT ON THE CERVIX!!! apparantly that hurts bad. i'm definetely doing it again, maybe every other BD.

okay so, the last couple days i've been waking up around 2 hours later than when i took my first temperatures and i've been using the bbt adjuster basically every day for four days.. do you think i should stop and 2 hours wont make a huge difference? or keep using the adjuster? i can go back and readjust the temperatures to be their original ones if y'all think i should, the difference in timing is all basically 2 hours.
what do you think?

Big hugs to ginger:hugs:
And big congrats to firedancer on you:bfp:
well ladies cycle day 8 for me yipee!!
Did bd last night oops,:wacko::dohh: is that a prob?
should we today or miss a day HELP!!
Hi arein soooo glad your getting pos ov on your groovy machine sounds cool!!:happydance::yipee:

Thanks everyone and congrats firedancer! I feel rubbish but beany didnt stick for a reason i suppose, its impossible to dwell when i have a five year old bouncing about, wish this part would hurry up and end though.

Onwards we go girls xx

Thanks everyone and congrats firedancer! I feel rubbish but beany didnt stick for a reason i suppose, its impossible to dwell when i have a five year old bouncing about, wish this part would hurry up and end though.

Onwards we go girls xx

Warrior Wisdom for the day:

The Jump and Dump
This is for TTC a girl. To jump up right after sex and run to the toilet; dumping all sperm in there. The theory is you are dumping out the y sperm and only the x remain.

not that i reccomend this for us girls that just want a baby regardless of sex, but it's interesting that the ladies on gender swaying forums have a name for it.. the jump and dump :haha:

OMG...is it possible that this thread get better? A metallic blue and purple penis, bfn's (me and honeybee :nope::hugs:), a :bfp:!!!!!! YEY Firedancer!!! I jumped out of my seat when read that in between the 3000 post countdown. I was so not expecting that!!! So happy for you!:happydance::happydance::happydance:. H&H pregnancy girl.

wisdom - are you doing anything else to predict the ov date?

:hugs:ginger:hugs: probably a break is a good thing for you guys now. This journey can get stressful!!

BTW.... what are we going to get at the 10,000th post?? TWINS?!?! :rofl:
:rofl: You just could not let that post go, huh?!?! I really hope it gets you a BFP soon!!!! I wonder what your excuse was when you walked in late for work this morning :-k

AreIn - maybe that's been the issue all along, the OPKs might not be as accurate as the monitors. FXd this is the answer to your questions!

mama - For me, 2-3 hours does make a big difference, but I read somewhere on FF that adjusting the bbt is not very good for accuracy.

newmummy- skip a day. you want as many swimmers as possible :)

mimi- i switched them back, haha. now my chart is not nearly as pretty but much more accurate at least!

it's interesting that the ladies on gender swaying forums have a name for it.. the jump and dump :haha:

I wish I had the luxury of choosing sex...I just want a baby, darn it!!!!! Is that too much to ask!?!??! :growlmad: Ok, done with the mini rant...:kiss:

mimi- TOTALLY AGREE.. these girls know they'll get pregnant on the first or second cycle. they already know! they're not worried about conceiving at all! just getting the sex they want!
just thought it was interesting. i know i've jumped up and ran to pee after sex a few times in the past, there's a name for it and a purpose apparantly! hahahahah!

stay with odd numbers, it wont make a difference. last cycle i got my bfp with odd numbers and i think ness did too.

ok didnt realise it could be odd or even thought it had to be defo start on cycle day 8 i get very confused lol!!

Firedancer WELL DONE YOU!!!! very happy for you.

Ginger - my heart goes out to you. Make sure you take the time you need to recover and we are all here for you anytime!

Mamaxam - I will let you know my next testing date in May, if thats ok. i am waiting to hear from Clearblue. I have been accepted to take part in a clinical study of their products and waiting to hear which group I am in. basically if I get group a - i get a clearblue monitor and all test sticks for 3 months and have to complete a diary and send urine samples off (all paid postage etc) or and this is the bad bit! I get group B, who have to just carry on as normal for 3 cycles and not use OV sticks or monitor symptoms of ov and also send in urine samples for them to test.

I just pray I am group A!!!!!

Keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->