Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morning ladies!

So I had to pee this morning at 4:45, a full hour before I normally wake. I temped, and it was still a decent temp, 97.45. I decided to use my last HPT, and the sucker turned + immediately. I am still in shock, but I got my :bfp::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

thts great news, so happy for you :happydance::happydance:

MissyMooMoo what great info hun thanks that has given me PMA mamaxm is great for all diff kinds of info too and there is no way I am going to get 3000 posts lol!!!
How long have you been trying for Missy and are you doing anythinge else other than SMEP

Hi there, this is our 3rd cycle and I am also taking Robittusin from day 10 (the dose on the bottle) and I am using CBFM and CP OPK. Drinking a TONNE of water and so is DH. Eating healthier and exercising too. DH is on Semenax which increase semen and I mix this in his Readybrek haha. The oats are also good for testosterone and semen. We have given up alcohol too!!! I have also been using Preseed as I do not really notice stringy EWCM. But I only came off the BCP in January. x

Can I join, ladies?

I've been following the SMEP except that I didn't start BDing every other day until CD 14 because I have a long cycle. I hope that's ok. I usually get a positive OPK on CD 21 or 22. If I started using OPKs on CD 8 or 10 like the plan says I'd never get a positive in 10 tests, lol. :wacko:

I should be getting a positive OPK today or tomorrow so my testing day is May 4th!!!

Good luck to everyone!!! :happydance:

(I told myself that I wasn't going to use OPKs this cycle, but this SMEP thread is too tempting to pass up! :haha:)

Hi LadyofRohan Yes good luck and :dust: to you. How long is your cycle?

Good morning - unfortunately I was visited by AF over the weekend. It came a bit late so we were hopeful. Here's to next month! Baby dust to all. (I was down to test on 4/17)

congrats to the person who got their BFP I was reading through my emails from threads on BNB couldnt quite remember who it was woo!

:hugs:elvis! so sorry.
i have a god awful migraine. it's too early for this crap! :haha:
can't wait to do an opk. c'mon o i know you want to start early..

Hello, I'm on CD 10 and started following the SMEP on CD& (just to be safe). I started testing with OPK yesterday (I'm an eager beaver) and will follow this to a T. This is going on our 2nd year of trying but have recently gotten fallopian tubes unblocked so I'm feeling really good about this. Both very healthy, lost weight, no alcohol for months and getting excersize. This is our month ladies! Let's show that HPT who's boss. I'll be testing on May 8th. That's DH and I's birthday week....can't think of better birthday gifts.

isnt it weird how everyone elses Ov seems to come around so quick, except your own!! :wacko:

I'd like to add that I like the SMEP. The past three cycles DH and I just BDed every day for five days up to ovulation and then three days after and we were just knackered by the end of it. And of course on a schedule like that there's little room for romance :blush: Now with BDing every other day we're both less stressed and able to enjoy ourselves more.

I'd like to add that I like the SMEP. The past three cycles DH and I just BDed every day for five days up to ovulation and then three days after and we were just knackered by the end of it. And of course on a schedule like that there's little room for romance :blush: Now with BDing every other day we're both less stressed and able to enjoy ourselves more.

Yeah I feel the same I hate just going at it like a machine haha! It takes all the romance out of it and sometimes I just feel like I want the romance and could do without the :sex:!! I don't think that's a bad thing though. I do like the :sex: don't get me wrong but it seems when you are TTC that it becomes mechanical and psychologically you are both aware that this is the reason you are doing it. Sort of takes the passion out of things. :-(

Before we TTC we had :sex: whenever we wanted and we were really ready for it when we did but we never really left it long naturally this way I would say we did it on average around 3 times a week when not TTC which isn't so bad haha!

I have been seeing posts on here from some girls where their DH are saying they don't wanna :sex: and they get really upset. One girl was in tear the other day saying that her DH spoilt here SMEP because he was too tired to :sex: . I must admit though for some strange weird mad reason that I am always more horny when I O. I don't know about the other girls on here. Are you the same? Or am I a bit weird haha

Hi LadyofRohan Yes good luck and :dust: to you. How long is your cycle?

Thanks!

My cycle is normally 35-38 days long, with ovulation around day 21.

Wow I thought mine was long which is 32 days with ovulation always on day 18 without fail so far since coming off the pill Cilest x

Yeah, I'm jealous of anyone who has a 28 day cycle :haha:

It's sad that sometimes I can skip a whole month without testing if it falls within the 35 days. So basically CD1 was March 30th and I won't be scheduled to test until May 4th--so I just skip the whole month of April :wacko:

Firedancer - WOOOO HOOOO for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! that made me smile Mabrook! as they say over here... congrats:thumbup::happydance:

Newmummy - Everyone has told me everyother day as apparently its better for the guy to have a rest for his ermm stuff (dont know the abbreviation for that sorry):blush:

LadyofRohan - I know this thread is great, unfortnately I am not too experienced to answer your Questions but welcome to the forum :)

Elvis & Ginger - Sorry the witch got you:-( all the best for next cycle lots of luck your way:hugs:

Mamamirfy - Good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Squirrel Girl- fab you got the 3000th post :):happydance:

When I was 21 I had Identical Twin Daughters and that seemed easy. I was on Logynon pill then and came off it, never even got a :witch: was preggars before anyone could click their fingers. We :sex: every morning and every night!! I just though then that all the :sex: would do the trick. Well I was in shock when I found out I was expecting Twins. Real shock. The first symptom I got was that I had Ribena in a carton and after drinking it I started to feel sickly. Then I started to smell things stronger. Then after another week I was exhausted and virtually had to be carried everywhere. Then I couldn't eat a thing becaus the sickness was all the time haha. I even went to the doctors asking why I was never hungry and worried that I would kill them. I had to force food down myself for around 5 months and the only thing I seemed to be able to eat was Cheese and Onion Pie and Curry sauce and even then I would go and throw up a few times in between eating it. It was weird. I would then go back and finish the rest off.

Yeah I feel the same I hate just going at it like a machine haha! It takes all the romance out of it and sometimes I just feel like I want the romance and could do without the :sex:!! I don't think that's a bad thing though. I do like the :sex: don't get me wrong but it seems when you are TTC that it becomes mechanical and psychologically you are both aware that this is the reason you are doing it. Sort of takes the passion out of things. :-(

Before we TTC we had :sex: whenever we wanted and we were really ready for it when we did but we never really left it long naturally this way I would say we did it on average around 3 times a week when not TTC which isn't so bad haha!

I have been seeing posts on here from some girls where their DH are saying they don't wanna :sex: and they get really upset. One girl was in tear the other day saying that her DH spoilt here SMEP because he was too tired to :sex: . I must admit though for some strange weird mad reason that I am always more horny when I O. I don't know about the other girls on here. Are you the same? Or am I a bit weird haha

Hey that was me who got sad actually sad and crazy but i woke up feeling better and following the ladies advice on here i just mentioned Bding this morning :happydance:and he jumped at the chance so I forgive him quickly, however i am not sure I have followed the plan properly so next month if no success this month at least I am more experienced in the SMEP. I think my husband feels under pressure bless him:blush: BTW if you read how i was feeling last night you will see I quickly forgave him lol. sorry for my outburst ladies

I used to feel horny all the time but since TTC I think its changed my feelings and I am so on edge as everyone keeps saying you should do it missionary in order to have better chance and we should do this and that but doing this position all the time makes it so planned:wacko:

cheese onion and curry pie is making me a little sick right now, haha! never had it but it doesn't sound so great, then again food is different in the US.
about to do an opk, have a feeling it's going to be -. but CP is extremely high, i can barely touch it. oh i don't know. i just want to be in the 2ww already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->