Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I used to feel horny all the time but since TTC I think its changed my feelings and I am so on edge as everyone keeps saying you should do it missionary in order to have better chance and we should do this and that but doing this position all the time makes it so planned:wacko:[/QUOTE said:
We always like the Spoon position. That's our position. I have read that the :spermy: get a better chance because it is greater penetration and very loving at same time.

the only problem with the spoon position for me is getting the softcup in before the stuff runs out.
oh & girls talking about sex drive.. i have had NONE, just doing it to do it since starting TTC until i started maca, for the first time in MONTHS i was tempted to cheat on SMEP the other night! i didn't, but it was a close call. i would definetely suggest maca to anyone who needs to up their drive (and OH's too!)

cheese onion and curry pie is making me a little sick right now, haha! never had it but it doesn't sound so great, then again food is different in the US.
about to do an opk, have a feeling it's going to be -. but CP is extremely high, i can barely touch it. oh i don't know. i just want to be in the 2ww already.

Hope you get a + !!! hehe :happydance:

I got my + opk today (3 days later than usual). Messed up a bit with Smep. Did CD8, CD11 and oday is CD14 so will do tonight and next two after xx

Hope everyone has been busy cooking them BFPs xx

it was a negative :cry: oh well. i hardly ever get + opks cause i'm so bad about taking them, i drink tons (i'm prone to heat exhaustion/strokes and dehydration kicks those in, so i drink alot) so every time i test it's diluted. i should probably just use FMU even though it's not recommended.
off to watch wife swap and eat some pizza with my pup. it's a rainy day here in tallahassee and i love it.

I've started to worry now. Do you think Spoon position is ok for making babies? I feel really weird saying this but he says he can't climax in missionary. Never had been able to so we always have done spoon. Now I'm worried. Does everybody do missionary? Last night when he had finished he did pull out carefully and I kinda maneauvoured myself carefully and (tmi but here goes) pushed my lips together and then swifly pushed 2 pillars under my hips and I actually fell asleep like this with hips elevated. I don't think anything came back out. Will it be ok?

hey Missy... think of all the babies conceived in pub toilets, alleys etc... I would think its ok if nothing is "leaking" xxxx

it was a negative :cry: oh well. i hardly ever get + opks cause i'm so bad about taking them, i drink tons (i'm prone to heat exhaustion/strokes and dehydration kicks those in, so i drink alot) so every time i test it's diluted. i should probably just use FMU even though it's not recommended.
off to watch wife swap and eat some pizza with my pup. it's a rainy day here in tallahassee and i love it.

Awww bless you. I bet you get a + in next few days. Yeah I too drink lots and you know what I find it so hard to do the OPK and hold my wee in for 4 hours and not drink. By the time I'm ready to wee I am a wreck and feel like I will explode!! :haha:. You sound like your having a cozy day there watching Wife Swap with your pup. I have 2 pug pups. Your pup looks a cutie. Is he a Basset Hound?

hey Missy... think of all the babies conceived in pub toilets, alleys etc... I would think its ok if nothing is "leaking" xxxx

Yeah I know all the quickies that take place etc lol. And we lay there for hours with our legs up praying that they get to the right spot. Well I do anyhow! haha.

Hey did you all know that girl :spermy: are slower but healthier than boy :spermy:. Boy :spermy: are quick but have a limited life span whereas girl :spermy: are slow swimmers but last longer. I heard somewhere that if you want a girl that you should :sex: 4 - 5 days before Ov because the only :spermy: left will be the long living survivors GIRLS hehe. Dunno if this is true but I did read this.

I dunno. To be honest don't care what we have as long as healthy x

hey everyone, alright?
weird thing happened. my boobs are sore, they're always sore in the 2ww. but an hour ago i suddenly got a deep throbbing pain behind my nipple on my right boob only. i touched it and it hurt like hell, then like 10 seconds later it was back to normal. and now im wondering if i imagined it!!! Weird.

thanks nix. i expect it's my mind playing tricks on me lol!!
congrats on your ov btw have fun bding!!

ta hun!! I cannie wait to get spermy catching!!! Let us know when you test :)

Mamamirfy - welcome and I hope everything works out for you now! Love the attitude and PMA...seems like you're a TTC warrior too!

isnt it weird how everyone elses Ov seems to come around so quick, except your own!! :wacko:
Even weirder...how everyone gets their :bfp: so quick! :growlmad:

I must admit though for some strange weird mad reason that I am always more horny when I O. I don't know about the other girls on here. Are you the same? Or am I a bit weird haha
That's definitely normal, although not everyone experiences it...your body's way of waying it's rdy for baby-making action. I get horny randomly...I even notice it a lot during AF (ewww).

until i started maca, for the first time in MONTHS i was tempted to cheat on SMEP the other night! i didn't, but it was a close call. i would definetely suggest maca to anyone who needs to up their drive (and OH's too!)
Between that testament and titi's, I'm definitely starting to take that...wether I get a bfp or not, I'll be buying it today! (Not that I want to cheat on DH, of course)

Missymoomoo and samira - I usually :sex: however I can, cuz to me it's hard enough to get some action going after that +opk, and sometimes DH runs home from the station (military) just for a booty call, and he's been doing excercise right before that. So I'll take what I can get, however I can get it! Some :spermy: are better than none! But, I do flip over and stay still with the wedge pillow under hips for a while after.

:dust: :kiss: and :hug: ladies!

Hi!

We didn't end up trying last month as my hubby was away during O time. So please can you delete me from April 10 testing and add me to May 7 testing? Thanks!

Im a bit confussed today NO smiley on clearblue yet normal internet cheapy says differently?

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom