Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Honeybee, I had one of those throbbing pains in one of my boobs a few days ago, also like that...came and went in less than 2 seconds. But it was intense!

Hey, so...have a question for those who track CP.

This is my first month tracking it, so I don't really know what mine does throughout the cycle. But, ever since Ov, it has stayed high (I could barely reach it, couldn't even find the hole) and it felt pretty firm. But, this morning, I could reach it super easily and it was a LOT softer! Is it too early for this to happen if I was preggers?

hmmm that is confusing lucia!!! Is the test line as dark as the control line? to me it looks like it may be a teeny bit lighter but that might be my laptop lol!

Im a bit confussed today NO smiley on clearblue yet normal internet cheapy says differently?

It looks a bit lighter to me hun. I used cheap ones and the line looked dark but was unsure and did the smileys and it didnt come up and then all of sudden 2 days later bang! smiley face and really dark line on the cheapo! keep testing. I did twice a day when I got close.

Im a bit confussed today NO smiley on clearblue yet normal internet cheapy says differently?

It looks a bit lighter to me hun. I used cheap ones and the line looked dar but was unsure and did the smileys and it didnt come up and then all of sudden 2 days later bang! smiley face and really dark line on the cheapo! keep testing. I did twice a day when I got close.

thanks star dust! I got my first ever smiley on CD 12 last month but negative on a internet cheapy so its the other way around this month lol! hoping for that smiley tomorrow :winkwink:

lucia.. how are you babe? we will be oing together looking at that. maybe its the very start of the surge or the very end of it. mine were so faint and then bam!

mimiwc2010 - With regards to CP, last month after bfp it was high but then dropped and went soft just before mc... but apparently its not a reliable way of checking for CP because can change depending on bowel movement too. Every is differen too xx

hmmm that is confusing lucia!!! Is the test line as dark as the control line? to me it looks like it may be a teeny bit lighter but that might be my laptop lol!

yeah it was a weeny weeny bit lighter than the control line does that still mean a negative?

lucia.. how are you babe? we will be oing together looking at that. maybe its the very start of the surge or the very end of it. mine were so faint and then bam!

mimiwc2010 - With regards to CP, last month after bfp it was high but then dropped and went soft just before mc... but apparently its not a reliable way of checking for CP because can change depending on bowel movement too. Every is differen too xx

hey nix!! im great how are you? yeah looks like it :-D be good to have a familiar face in the 2ww

Mimi-You can't track preg by CP until 6 weeks, unless you can see yours :rofl:. Your cervix takes on a bluish hue pretty quickly after implantation occurs.

LOL whats CP cervix pigment? haha imagine if we could wouldnt that make life easier

Mimi-You can't track preg by CP until 6 weeks, unless you can see yours :rofl:. Your cervix takes on a bluish hue pretty quickly after implantation occurs.

I think I'm def ss!!! :wacko: Well I better get a speculum, a camera and put DH to work then! :haha: I'm sure he doesn't want to see that though! :blush:

ETA: I know the position itself can vary significantly, even throughout the day. But, how it feels too?!?!?!

oh no i didn't mean cheat on OH, i meant cheat on the plan! haha!
man i should go buy a speculum :rofl: and a big ole mirror! wouldn't that be nice..
ugh i'm so sick of opks, wish i still had my cbfm.. got a false + a couple cycles ago on a blue dye test and went apesh*t, threw it out along with a box of softcups and tons of testing strips, didn't even bother thinking about listing it online or anything, wish i hadn't now but i was so upset i couldn't stand to look at it for another minute.

yeah it was a weeny weeny bit lighter than the control line does that still mean a negative?

Exactly what mine was like hun, dark but not dark enough. I think it is going to get darker yet. If you have some more cheapos, test again as much as you can!!

MissyMooMoo what great info hun thanks that has given me PMA mamaxm is great for all diff kinds of info too and there is no way I am going to get 3000 posts lol!!!
How long have you been trying for Missy and are you doing anythinge else other than SMEP

Hi there, this is our 3rd cycle and I am also taking Robittusin from day 10 (the dose on the bottle) and I am using CBFM and CP OPK. Drinking a TONNE of water and so is DH. Eating healthier and exercising too. DH is on Semenax which increase semen and I mix this in his Readybrek haha. The oats are also good for testosterone and semen. We have given up alcohol too!!! I have also been using Preseed as I do not really notice stringy EWCM. But I only came off the BCP in January. x

My OH will so be getting readybrek every morning! x

I'd like to add that I like the SMEP. The past three cycles DH and I just BDed every day for five days up to ovulation and then three days after and we were just knackered by the end of it. And of course on a schedule like that there's little room for romance :blush: Now with BDing every other day we're both less stressed and able to enjoy ourselves more.

Yeah I feel the same I hate just going at it like a machine haha! It takes all the romance out of it and sometimes I just feel like I want the romance and could do without the :sex:!! I don't think that's a bad thing though. I do like the :sex: don't get me wrong but it seems when you are TTC that it becomes mechanical and psychologically you are both aware that this is the reason you are doing it. Sort of takes the passion out of things. :-(

Before we TTC we had :sex: whenever we wanted and we were really ready for it when we did but we never really left it long naturally this way I would say we did it on average around 3 times a week when not TTC which isn't so bad haha!

I have been seeing posts on here from some girls where their DH are saying they don't wanna :sex: and they get really upset. One girl was in tear the other day saying that her DH spoilt here SMEP because he was too tired to :sex: . I must admit though for some strange weird mad reason that I am always more horny when I O. I don't know about the other girls on here. Are you the same? Or am I a bit weird haha

Im weird with you. lol. No apparently increase in labido is a sign of ovulation. I really want it a lot too!
This is my first month following SMEP and having to miss a day is actually proving quite difficult. I'm not sure if its the thought of not being able to do something makes me want it more, or I feel like I am going to miss something. x

oh no i didn't mean cheat on OH, i meant cheat on the plan! haha!
man i should go buy a speculum :rofl: and a big ole mirror! wouldn't that be nice..
ugh i'm so sick of opks, wish i still had my cbfm.. got a false + a couple cycles ago on a blue dye test and went apesh*t, threw it out along with a box of softcups and tons of testing strips, didn't even bother thinking about listing it online or anything, wish i hadn't now but i was so upset i couldn't stand to look at it for another minute.

Have you ever seen the website www.mybeautifulcervix.com?

She basically did that............and the thought crossed my mind! lol. Imagine doing that everyday! x

Mimi-
Yep, you're supposed to feel the same time everyday and chart that. Mine is low in the mornings and high in the mid afternoon and low again in the evening. I chart what I felt in the afternoon.

The color change is called Chadwick's sign and it's one of the ways they used to test for pregnancy before the days of HPTs and blood tests. That and killing rabbits....

I can get a speculum, no problem but it's getting DH to cooperate that would be the problem. He handles a lot out of me but he'd have to draw the line somewhere.

Girls! I'm so excited! I actually have a little bit of stretch to my CM! Not long stretches but it has some!!!! I'm marking it as EWCM.

urghhhhhhh I want my + opk already lol...... I am so impatient..... plus we r trying to buy a house so I am super excited about that and a little nervous!!!!! Plus planning a wedding...... wow so much to do all at once !!!! luckily the wedding is probably going to be next year!!!

ttc still i'm waiting too :( the dollar store tests dont show ANYTHING though, they're probably damaged from the stupid leak in my ceiling, and i already ran out of the smiley ones. i'm just going to keep bd'ing every other day.. unless i get ewcm. which i am expecting after all the water/grapefruit juice/red raspberry tea i've been drinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->