Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

hey everyone, alright?
weird thing happened. my boobs are sore, they're always sore in the 2ww. but an hour ago i suddenly got a deep throbbing pain behind my nipple on my right boob only. i touched it and it hurt like hell, then like 10 seconds later it was back to normal. and now im wondering if i imagined it!!! Weird.

Hi Honeybee-
I got that exact same pain off and on for days in my lp the first time starting in my 14th or 15th cycle ttc-(I track everything over time in a journal) so I was really hopeful it was a sign but no. It happened again in the next cycle and then last cycle I got a similar feeling in my left ovary-all nothing. : (

BTW.... what are we going to get at the 10,000th post?? TWINS?!?! :rofl:
:rofl: You just could not let that post go, huh?!?! I really hope it gets you a BFP soon!!!! I wonder what your excuse was when you walked in late for work this morning :-k

Fortunately, no one asked me! I've been working a lot of extra hours, so you know what... I deserved to come in late! And I was ready for a throw down if that means I get my BFP! :haha:

Sorry you got a BFN this morning, but maybe you're just one of those people who doesn't get the BFP til a few days after AF was supposed to arrive! :shrug:

Girls! I'm so excited! I actually have a little bit of stretch to my CM! Not long stretches but it has some!!!! I'm marking it as EWCM.

I know what that feels like. This is my first month with noticeable EWCM and it feels exciting! x

ttc still i'm waiting too :( the dollar store tests dont show ANYTHING though, they're probably damaged from the stupid leak in my ceiling, and i already ran out of the smiley ones. i'm just going to keep bd'ing every other day.. unless i get ewcm. which i am expecting after all the water/grapefruit juice/red raspberry tea i've been drinking!

When you get EWCM when should you start BD every day? I've had it 2 days now but OPK's negative. x

i'm going to assume i'm o'ing if i get it, because i never have gotten it before. if you usually get it, i'd wait till a +opk unless you have stupid crappy ones like mine. i got a decent line yesterday on a smiley one and then decided to test with the same sample with a dollar store test and got nothing, no line at all which is weird.
oh my gosh these migraines are killing me. i don't know where they're coming from. and i can't take ibuprofen or anything since it's bad when ttc. ugh.

i'm going to assume i'm o'ing if i get it, because i never have gotten it before. if you usually get it, i'd wait till a +opk unless you have stupid crappy ones like mine. i got a decent line yesterday on a smiley one and then decided to test with the same sample with a dollar store test and got nothing, no line at all which is weird.
oh my gosh these migraines are killing me. i don't know where they're coming from. and i can't take ibuprofen or anything since it's bad when ttc. ugh.

:hugs: I get migraines too, and I understand about not being able to take ibuprofen....... What we can take makes no difference whatsoever... :nope:

Wow, that took me ages to catch up!!

Firedancer - congrats!!! :happydance:

I am so jealous of all of you who are about to O...I am at the boring boring boring part of the cycle...CD5 today, AF just gone, waiting for CD8 to BD, nothing happening at all! Actually, it's kind of restful in some ways - I should probably try and enjoy it before the 2WW anxiety kicks in.

Oh my gosh! I just saw Firedancer congrats but scrolling through and can't find her post?

Did you get your BFP?????

oh i am just going on a good ole ttc freak out right now. haha.
posted this as a new thread, but i'm wondering if i should take femaprin. my cycles are usually normal, i think the chem messed up last cycle, but they're usually 28 days always with a short lp, i just don't know if i should take femaprin (vitex) or not.. will it help me at all? or do any of y'all know, i know i'm supposed to be the herb expert but i can't find any answers online.

Morning ladies!

So I had to pee this morning at 4:45, a full hour before I normally wake. I temped, and it was still a decent temp, 97.45. I decided to use my last HPT, and the sucker turned + immediately. I am still in shock, but I got my :bfp::happydance::cloud9::dance::yipee::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

Finally found it....CONGRATS!!! yipee::yipee: So happy for you! :happydance::

oh i am just going on a good ole ttc freak out right now. haha.
posted this as a new thread, but i'm wondering if i should take femaprin. my cycles are usually normal, i think the chem messed up last cycle, but they're usually 28 days always with a short lp, i just don't know if i should take femaprin (vitex) or not.. will it help me at all? or do any of y'all know, i know i'm supposed to be the herb expert but i can't find any answers online.

I haven't tried Femaprin but have used plain Vitex for the first time this month, and appeared to O 3 days earlier than normal...will let you know if it's worked out in terms of BFP in another 7 days!:winkwink:

I haven't tried Femaprin but have used plain Vitex for the first time this month, and appeared to O 3 days earlier than normal...will let you know if it's worked out in terms of BFP in another 7 days!:winkwink:

Wow, you saw a result so soon?? I thought you needed to take it for at least 3 months.... Why did you start taking it? I'm looking to add something that will help my LP/O earlier too.... Already taking B100.... I decided not to take Vitex because I'd read it can mess up cycles that are already regular... so curious as to how yours were before you started taking it?

the only problem with the spoon position for me is getting the softcup in before the stuff runs out.
oh & girls talking about sex drive.. i have had NONE, just doing it to do it since starting TTC until i started maca, for the first time in MONTHS i was tempted to cheat on SMEP the other night! i didn't, but it was a close call. i would definetely suggest maca to anyone who needs to up their drive (and OH's too!)

I really need to get me some maca! :haha: Seriously, you just sold me on it.

maca is FAB! i'm a little worried about the vitex but i'm not going to quit in the middle of a cycle, if it doesn't work out this cycle i may drop it and try royal jelly or false unicorn root next cycle. i just don't want it to screw up my cycle and make it any longer.

Hey Squirrel, so I was taking a couple of supplements that are supposed to help conception before I started Vitex. Took FertilAid for about 2 months (though not 3x a day like you're supposed to) and then when that ran out I tried FertilityBlend. Except one of the main ingredients that's supposed to help in both products is Vitex...so I wound up just buying some of that (mostly because it's a lot less expensive!) and taking with my regular multi-vitamin starting the end of last cycle/beginning of this one.

My cycles are usually every 26-29 days...fairly regular, but a couple of weird long and short ones. From doing OPKs I seemed to be a late O'er...so was concerned about short luteal phase. I got the CBFM 2 months ago. This is my second cycle using it...1st one got LH surge on CD14 or 15, I believe, but this cycle it picked up an LH surge on CD10, confirmed by IC OPK.

It was unusual for me to get it that early...actually threw my SMEP plan for the month all off! We missed CD8 BD session, so started CD9, then I got the positive OPK so wound up doing CD9, CD10, CD11, and CD12. Phew! I don't know if this month was just a fluke...will let you ladies know next month if O is early again. Unless SMEP plan worked!:winkwink:

Oh, by the way, I've also added in B-12 complex this month. I've always taken it, but not on a regular basis, and read it can help w/ energy levels when trying to reduce caffeine intake. Which I'm struggling with right now. :coffee:

man i wish opks would confirm o for me.. i think i've only gotten 2 +opks since starting ttc since i'm so bad about taking them. it looks like i could have o'd on cd11 or i could have o'd yesterday, or my lp could be completely unaffected by the herbs and i wont o for another 4 days :wacko: just fabulous.
oh well. i'll keep bd'ing every other night i guess.

oh, and I would take twins in a heartbeat. It would be sooooo hard, I know, but if I want three kids, I've gotta get on it!!!! Come on.... TWINS!!!!!! Too bad they don't run in my family AT ALL........ :baby::baby:

Haha, STILL trying to catch up from last night, and saw you ladies countdown :rofl: Congrats on the 3,000 SG!!:haha:

Twins run in both my and DH's family...I'd love to have some! Except his cousin just had triplets...naturally. I'd prefer to stick w/ twins. Have a twin niece and nephew and just love them to pieces. It's a ton of work for my sis, but they're just SO cute! Now she is pg w/ her 3rd. They were trying for over a year and then the twins actually came accidentally (they stopped trying for a couple of months), and her new baby came accidentally, too....oops! Gives me hope, though. And I can't wait to be an auntie again! Have read (I think on this board) that being around babies is supposed to help fertility...probably an old wives tale, but I'm banking on it!!:happydance:

Mama, have you thought about the CBFM? I know it's expensive, but I think (so far) is worth it. I honestly would've missed this LH surge because I never started testing that early (although SMEP says to) because O has been shown to come later in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->