Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

i had the cbfm, threw it out in a state of AF rage. really wish i had kept it but i got a false + on a blue dye test and when the witch showed i couldn't stand to look at anything ttc related, threw it all out.
sure i'll be fine, i'm just being grouchy because i'm tired. i usually get strong o pains around o so i'm sure i'll know when it's happening, i just can't stand to use them anymore, too stressful.

Myturn, FF says I should wait til APR24 (yeah right!). But my cycle is around 29-30 days, so supposed to be getting the witch soon. I am getting lots of symptoms, but I'm prob symptom spotting like crazy! Except, I feel emotional this time. Usually PMS makes me feel like a bitch from hell and super irritable, not emotional. Having AF-like mild cramps as I type. But, like you, I'm so scared of the test's outcome that I think I'd rather avoid to test. When do you WANT to test???

Ok, an hour or so later, and I'm STILL trying to catch up on posts...

I'm trying to figure out when to test. :wacko: SMEP says I can test 15DPO, so that'll be Sat. or Sun., I believe (I seriously am not good at remembering what day I'm on), except Sat. is going to be a crazy day for me and am sleeping away from home w/out DH, so don't want to test then because I'll have to spend the night without him, and if I get a BFN I'll be sad, and if I get a BFP, I'll want to be around w/ him to celebrate.

Then Sunday DH's parents are coming over. So if I test w/ FMU his parent's will show up a little bit later, and either way, again, I will just want some alone time w/ DH. See, I would be pysched that his parent's are coming over because we could share the news in person, but I had an ectopic in the past so want to visit the doctors to ensure HCG levels are rising as they should before sharing w/ our families.

Ok, so that leaves me to test on my planned day the 28th (one day past AF being due)...but that's a work day, and there is NO WAY I'm going to be able to concentrate on work if BFP. :shrug:

So that was a huge, long (probably boring!) story...In all honesty, I might just be making up excuses because I'm suddenly scared to test. :shy:

i had the cbfm, threw it out in a state of AF rage. really wish i had kept it but i got a false + on a blue dye test and when the witch showed i couldn't stand to look at anything ttc related, threw it all out.
sure i'll be fine, i'm just being grouchy because i'm tired. i usually get strong o pains around o so i'm sure i'll know when it's happening, i just can't stand to use them anymore, too stressful.

Oh no! I hope I didn't make you relive a bad moment!! I'm sorry... :sad1:

Oh no! Just realized I'm missing Lost!! Is that where everyone went?

no! you didn't! haha! i'm just grouchy about when i'm going to o. not the question! plus i have a god awful migraine (apparantly vitex can do that to you.. oh well. i need a baby!)
been reading some pregnancy journals which has heightened my mood a bit, and 16 and pregnant is on (SEASON FINALE AT 11!!!! can't wait.)
i guess when i see what all this hard work is going to give me back, i feel a little bit better. but this time i'm not telling ANYONE except for you guys and maybe OH (he was so hurt last cycle.. idk yet) until i get to at least 10 weeks. i didn't like all the sympathy i got from the few people i told last time. and now it's all they talk about. can't do it again.

Oh ladies, I am just going to be sick....I can't believe I did this...

After shouting my bfp from the rooftops, I realized I read it wrong in the early hours of being half asleep...I had a Facts Plus which shows a plus as a positive, and then a line as the control. I saw 2 lines, got all excited, and now I think AF is really on her way. I kept pulling it out to look at it, and my heart just dropped when I realized the lines were not parallel. I've never used this type of test before.

I just called hubby sobbing-I went from having the happiest day to being beyond crushed. And I feel like a complete ass for making such a dumb mistake.

Thank God we didn't tell anyone else yet, it's horrifying enough to have to confess it here.

Oh no, Fire, it's ok...feel v. sad as you must need the biggest hug ever. :hugs: I really wish I could do more for you. :sad1: If this cycle does not work out, you will get it next time...I'm sure of it. I don't know what to say, but am praying for you.

After shouting my bfp from the rooftops, I realized I read it wrong in the early hours of being half asleep...I had a Facts Plus which shows a plus as a positive, and then a line as the control. I saw 2 lines, got all excited, and now I think AF is really on her way. I kept pulling it out to look at it, and my heart just dropped when I realized the lines were not parallel. I've never used this type of test before.

I just called hubby sobbing-I went from having the happiest day to being beyond crushed. And I feel like a complete ass for making such a dumb mistake.

Thank God we didn't tell anyone else yet, it's horrifying enough to have to confess it here.

FireDancer41 - Really sorry to hear your news, its an easy mistake to make, it really is, I missed my Ov days i think as I didnt understand the tests properly. please don't be so hard on yourself you are definately NOT an ASS:nope:

:hugs:I feel very sad as I know how it feels to think that your may have a positive I was 3 weeks late (but it was down to stress not pregnancy) I hope your OK and I think My TurnYet is right, Next cycle could really be the one. which I pray that is .xxxx Good luck to you and your DH for next month and all positive energy your way xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

ttc still i'm waiting too :( the dollar store tests dont show ANYTHING though, they're probably damaged from the stupid leak in my ceiling, and i already ran out of the smiley ones. i'm just going to keep bd'ing every other day.. unless i get ewcm. which i am expecting after all the water/grapefruit juice/red raspberry tea i've been drinking!

LOL i am using the internet cheapies and the lines are getting darker but not at a very progressive pace.....

HEY!!!! I got a very near positive on my opk just now!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! COME ON STICKY BEAN!!!!

I have pool league thursday and that was supposed to be our off night, why do i always o on a freaking thursday????? oh well it has to be done!!!! :haha:

Firedancer---- have you started???? maybe it was IB ...... fx'd for you hun!

I can get a speculum, no problem but it's getting DH to cooperate that would be the problem. He handles a lot out of me but he'd have to draw the line somewhere.

yep, at the labia minora...after that, it's metallic blue and purple penis territory! :haha: Yey for your EWCM!

ttcstill - Congrats on your house, that is always exciting!n I love new life chapters!

Mamaxm - aren't those tests wrapped in foil. Think that would prevent them from getting wet, no? Hope you girls get your +opk soon.

SG - I sure hope so! [-o< I'll be waiting a few days before testing again or just wait for AF.

Myturnyet - there will be NOTHING to report on O next month...you WILL get your bfp! And that's that!

Firedancer...I'm so sorry babes! :hugs: And, BTW, you shouldn't feel like you're 'confessing'. It can happen to anyone! I'm praying AF doesn't show up and you still get your bfp this month.

BIIIIGGGG :hug: for you!!!!

Mama, have you thought about the CBFM? I know it's expensive, but I think (so far) is worth it. I honestly would've missed this LH surge because I never started testing that early (although SMEP says to) because O has been shown to come later in the past.

How does the CBFM work different to IC? I know it does work better from reading on here, but was just curious how? x

firedancer you are NOT an ass!! I've done that before, just before we started trying. told dh i though it was positive and he went out to get me more tests. then i found the instructions on line. it was so awful i feel your pain.xxx has the witch shown yet?

im 10dpo, all symptoms have gone. dont even have sore boobies. if the witch shows up on monday i am going to have a breakdown. then im going to buy a cbfm, maca, and preseed because i will be an official tt warrior.

hope you have a good day ladies.xx

:hugs: to you. I would have thought the same thing x

Firedancer, I am so sorry, that must have been a heartbreaking realization for you :hugs:

Girls I am thinking of starting my smep this month two days early, for mo other reason other than that I am HORNY!!!!!

Now all I need is my husband to hurry up and come home. Actually I am starting to get a little worried. He came and picked the boys up from school at 3 (he works at the high school over the road from the primary school where I work and the boys go to school) because I had a staff meeting. Ended up only being a really short meeting so I got home by 3:45 anyway and they were not home.
I've called him a few times and the phone has rung out. Now they are probably fine, but my imagination is running away from me. Where the hell are they?????

hehe sara yes there is only so much my OH would do too. Yay I hope I get some soon too are you very near to OV?

ttcstill did you get your ring yet???Im on same cycle day as you still high day on my monitor, uh man hurry up!

Hey girls im getting terrible migraines too Im taking codeine soluble with paracetamol I dont know if that will make any difference to ttc but cant handle the pain

Firedancer you are amongst friends and you are certainly not an ass. I am still keeping my FX for you let us know. I hope the outcome is good and thinking of you xxx

Oh my gosh Soph hope they are ok?

Hate not getting on this pc at nite miss so much!!!

Never mind! They came home. They went to his mates house and our boys and his boys played soccer together. My worry runs away from me sometimes :)

Oh thats good thats what mothers do tho and me in general I never stop worrying.

haha was so funny people talking about being horny close to OV it was a no bed nite last nite and said to hubby cmon we will just do it, totally in the mood and he was like 'no its no bed nite tonite we have to keep to the plan' eh? WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->