Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ugh i wanted to try SMEP so bad when DH is in germany for training, but i just don't think i will see him CD8 through when I usually O (CD16.) :( he is going to be two hours from where i am, so i plan on getting a hotel there and his command MIGHT let him see, but the days, times, etc, aren't guaranteed. ugh. i'm going to try to get at least be able to see him CD13 - CD16..you think there is still a chance with just those 4 days?? have my FX'ed!!

ugh i wanted to try SMEP so bad when DH is in germany for training, but i just don't think i will see him CD8 through when I usually O (CD16.) :( he is going to be two hours from where i am, so i plan on getting a hotel there and his command MIGHT let him see, but the days, times, etc, aren't guaranteed. ugh. i'm going to try to get at least be able to see him CD13 - CD16..you think there is still a chance with just those 4 days?? have my FX'ed!!

If you usually O on CD16.. then CD13-16 should be more than enough to cover it! I hope everything works out for you and hopefully you get your BFP!
:dust:
x

Nevertogether so sorry you never get too much time together but that sounds good, FX for you. Cant see why that wouldnt work as very close to OV and spermies should have a good shot xx

the only problem with the spoon position for me is getting the softcup in before the stuff runs out.
oh & girls talking about sex drive.. i have had NONE, just doing it to do it since starting TTC until i started maca, for the first time in MONTHS i was tempted to cheat on SMEP the other night! i didn't, but it was a close call. i would definetely suggest maca to anyone who needs to up their drive (and OH's too!)

I really need to get me some maca! :haha: Seriously, you just sold me on it.

May sound stupid but what's Maca? lol

Yeah defo! Sounds like really good timing!

:dust: x

Lisa- :hugs:

Mimi- :rofl: Man, that was a weird one!

wanting- OvaCue says today is O day but I had some left over OPKs so I took one last night when I got home and it's neg but my pee was nearly clear as I'd drank a liter of water at work after lunch. I took another this morning, I've had luck with FMU and OPks and neg again. I'm really not sure what to think.

Anyway guess what? I just walked into town and treated myself to a MacDonald Breakfast...you know as you do. Well I do anyway! :coffee::haha: and as I was being served I noticed that the girl serving was Preggars! Well I've seen here lots before but never really noticed her bump but some other girl was joking about her being frumpy and then I realised she was preggars. I don't know what it is about me lately but I am obsessed with wondering and wanting to ask "how long were you trying"! Well ..... it just came out. I found myself asking her. I didn't even know the poor girl. Anyway guess what!!!!!

Turns out they had been trying for 2 years!!!! And then she just gave up and got fed up with her heavy periods, stress of trying and nothing happening and her massive cramps so she went back on the pill. 2 months later whilst on the pill she fell pregnant!!

HOW FREAKY IS THAT!!

I was like....You're joking! OMG. I stood there with my mouth open for what must have been 5 mins with my Egg and Sausage McMuffin meal going cold....and I swear I hate letting my MacDonalds breakfast go cold but this was just too much for me! :dohh:

Sara that is a really strange one, have you tried the Ovacue helpline. Jeesh thats not going to be good if its wrong! Maybe the surge has already happened? If Ovacue says Ov could that mean maybe the surge happened through the nite or really early AM?

Oh Macdonalds I would so love one of them hehe.... we dont have one here
hehe... Missy and the girl was really open about it. Just shows you tho there is so many people that try for such a long time as we all know. We all used to think it would happen so quick weird how she got pregnant on the pill maybe she missed one or took it late. I know there is always stories about dont obsess and you will get pregnant I JUST CANT DO IT!

Sara that is a really strange one, have you tried the Ovacue helpline. Jeesh thats not going to be good if its wrong! Maybe the surge has already happened? If Ovacue says Ov could that mean maybe the surge happened through the nite or really early AM?

Oh Macdonalds I would so love one of them hehe.... we dont have one here
hehe... Missy and the girl was really open about it. Just shows you tho there is so many people that try for such a long time as we all know. We all used to think it would happen so quick weird how she got pregnant on the pill maybe she missed one or took it late. I know there is always stories about dont obsess and you will get pregnant I JUST CANT DO IT!

Yeah she was really open about it and just told me straight. I know yeah I keep thinking stop thinking about it and I just CAN'T! Because now it's implanted in my brain and won't bloody go away! haha. But according to the SMEP it says that that kinda worry is normal and shouldn't effect our chances of concieving. Says only very bad stress will like a death in family, moving home or illness and depression or losing your job. Well I'm not stressed really I just wanna be god damn preggars! haha

missy-You're making me hungry for McDonald's and I really can't stand McDonald's :rofl:

wanting-No, I haven't tried the line yet. I don't really have any questions. I'm just waiting to see what my temp does. I was thinking maybe my surge had come and gone already but I'm just not sure what to think. I have one OPK left and I'm saving it for tomorrow.

Everytime I see a pregnant woman out now I feel angry lol. When I'm with DH I even. I always say to him. "Oh god not another pregnant woman". Isn't that an awfully bad feeling to have. I feel ashamed of myself for feeling this way:wacko:

Got my postive OPK yesterday, right on schedule! :thumbup:

So BDed last night (it was so cute, DH was 'waiting' for me in bed when I got home from my workout. I had to convince him that I needed to shower first before I joined him :haha:) and planning on BDing tonight and tomorrow and then Saturday.

This may be a weird question, but does anybody else just feel exhausted and blah during ovulation? I always feel like I need to go home and go to bed and sleep for about three days. I didn't know ovulation would make someone feel that way? :shrug:

Got my postive OPK yesterday, right on schedule! :thumbup:

So BDed last night (it was so cute, DH was 'waiting' for me in bed when I got home from my workout. I had to convince him that I needed to shower first before I joined him :haha:) and planning on BDing tonight and tomorrow and then Saturday.

This may be a weird question, but does anybody else just feel exhausted and blah during ovulation? I always feel like I need to go home and go to bed and sleep for about three days. I didn't know ovulation would make someone feel that way? :shrug:

Go girl go! :happydance:

I feel horny when I ovulate hehe

Yeah me too Missy and dont feel bad I also have that feeling constantly. Funny the only people I am genuinely happy for is my sis and all you girlies cos we all deserve it so much. I dont mean that other people dont but just dont know their story and am not happy for people that fall pregnant just like that, gloat about it and tell you to be patient grrrr.....

Anyone know how to add journal onto siggy?

Sara possibly surge has already happened and it was a short surge. I am totally useless with the cheapy opks do you have any smileys they may be better?

Awwww how sweet LadyofRohan OH are so sweet. Yeah I feel achy tummy, achy legs headachy, tired everything then got a couple of days rest then get preggers symptons for the rest of the time and AF always come duh my body thinks its funny

Oh and I also feel horny but sore sods law

Question....am I correct in thinking that we ovulate from a different fallopian tube each month. Cos I have the weirdest pinchy feeling on the right hand side of my hip and in my abdoment whereas I felt this when I was Ovulating last month but it was on the left hand side that time. But I can't be Ovulating yet as its only day 14 and I don't Ovulate until day 18. I just went and did a check up of my CP and it is really low and soft like my lips (not hard like my nose) though but I have a slight bit of EWCM which is unusual for me as I never really get any of this. hmmmmm. What's going on? But we are scheduled for :sex: tonight. DH has had his orders, he said it's not like im on a promise but like its an order now lol. Cheeky thing he is hehe

awwwww i just checked my cp and im spotting! red. and a bit of brown. that fecking witch is clearly on her way. im 10dpo but checked back through my diary and i got spotting this early a few months back so she'll turn up sunday/monday for sure.
i could cry.
and also, every other cycle i have is 35-38 days (every other one is 31 days), and my next one will be a long cycle, so if this coming cycle is 38 days i wont be due until 3rd JUNE!!!! How far away does that sound. grrrrrrrrrrr.

hope everyone's feeling better than i am right now!!xx

awwwww i just checked my cp and im spotting! red. and a bit of brown. that fecking witch is clearly on her way. im 10dpo but checked back through my diary and i got spotting this early a few months back so she'll turn up sunday/monday for sure.
i could cry.
and also, every other cycle i have is 35-38 days (every other one is 31 days), and my next one will be a long cycle, so if this coming cycle is 38 days i wont be due until 3rd JUNE!!!! How far away does that sound. grrrrrrrrrrr.

hope everyone's feeling better than i am right now!!xx

Are you sure it might not be implantation spotting cos that is brown?

Emily I am so sorry but dont give up it could be implantation bleeding I am really hoping thats what it is. Try and stay positive I know it is hard I feel like that every month too but keeping FX for you hun xxx

Anyway guess what? I just walked into town and treated myself to a MacDonald Breakfast...you know as you do. Well I do anyway! :coffee::haha: and as I was being served I noticed that the girl serving was Preggars! Well I've seen here lots before but never really noticed her bump but some other girl was joking about her being frumpy and then I realised she was preggars. I don't know what it is about me lately but I am obsessed with wondering and wanting to ask "how long were you trying"! Well ..... it just came out. I found myself asking her. I didn't even know the poor girl. Anyway guess what!!!!!

Turns out they had been trying for 2 years!!!! And then she just gave up and got fed up with her heavy periods, stress of trying and nothing happening and her massive cramps so she went back on the pill. 2 months later whilst on the pill she fell pregnant!!

HOW FREAKY IS THAT!!

I was like....You're joking! OMG. I stood there with my mouth open for what must have been 5 mins with my Egg and Sausage McMuffin meal going cold....and I swear I hate letting my MacDonalds breakfast go cold but this was just too much for me! :dohh:

I now try and think that not every pregnant women near me has had an easy time of it (as I am ashamed to admit i am still struggling here and very angry resentful bla bla) but now try and think what they may have gone through to get their bump! it stops me being to irrational at time, believe me it isnt always easy.

Hope everyone is well!!! still trying to catch up after a little time away from here.
x

Finally got my + OPK today. Just in time to do our 3 days of bd'ing but I'm on a cruise with work on Saturday til Monday so won't be able to get the insurance BD in :-(

I also need my testing date changed to 6th May pleeeeeease as I've ovulated so late this cycle :)

Sorry to all those who have got the :witch: :( Sending tons of :dust: your way for the next cycle.

And congrats to those with :bfp:'s

Sooooo, here we go with 3 days of BDing.

Lol.

XxX:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"