Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Morgan- Smoker here! Hate it though and I got DD to tell me "Mommy don't do cigarettes!" to try to help me to quit. I quit cold turkey when I got preg with her and then started again when she was 9 weeks old. Quit cold turkey when I got my BFP in September then started again when I miscarried. I only smoke 2-3 a day anyway so I can make a pack last almost an entire week but I know I need to stop completely. DH just recently re-started smoking and I know it's because I still do.

mamaxm.. it may help to leave some smokes in the packet. I freak out and want it more if I dont have access to it. Least you are then making the choice instead of being forced not too cause you dont have any xx

That's totally me! I get so anxious!

its weird coz when it's a lefty i have 31 day cycles and when its a righty my cycles are 35-38 days. my right side must be a bit slow. might see the doc about it actually.

thanks ladies but i dont have much hope of it being ib as there was red in it. and after that evil witch played that mean trick on tryfor, and someone else i think it was precious too, i think she's doing it to me too!!! eviiiiiiiiil

mamaxm - nah im not a smoker, i do drink too much though!!!!! I'm gonna start the maca!! How much do you take and how often?

Mines a righty this time cos last month was a lefty but my cycles are always 32 days usually unless when I do get to POAS at 8pm it shows + . Maybe I have a lazy right fallopian tube too.....not sure only came off pill 3 months ago hmmm

mamaxm.. it may help to leave some smokes in the packet. I freak out and want it more if I dont have access to it. Least you are then making the choice instead of being forced not too cause you dont have any xx

Thats a good plan. Not having something "just there" makes you want it more x

so is anyone o'ing today being 1dpo tomorrow??

My OPK surge happened today, getting lots of cramps and EWCM has been happening the past few days. So i'm not really sure to say when I am ovulating. Could it be today? x

Wanting----- No I still have not got the ring..... ughhhh!!!!! I went from a very light line to a near positive in like 3 hours last night.... then a little closer this morning I am getting ready to go try again......

okay it should be positive this evening cause it is just barely lighter right now!!!! YAY!!!! and we did a morning :sex: sessions today so I just wait for tomorrow right>???? or do I go ahead and do it again tonight?

okay it should be positive this evening cause it is just barely lighter right now!!!! YAY!!!! and we did a morning :sex: sessions today so I just wait for tomorrow right>???? or do I go ahead and do it again tonight?

I wondered that. When you are BD everyday is it best to just do it once a day? x

I'd like to add that I like the SMEP. The past three cycles DH and I just BDed every day for five days up to ovulation and then three days after and we were just knackered by the end of it. And of course on a schedule like that there's little room for romance :blush: Now with BDing every other day we're both less stressed and able to enjoy ourselves more.

Yeah I feel the same I hate just going at it like a machine haha! It takes all the romance out of it and sometimes I just feel like I want the romance and could do without the :sex:!! I don't think that's a bad thing though. I do like the :sex: don't get me wrong but it seems when you are TTC that it becomes mechanical and psychologically you are both aware that this is the reason you are doing it. Sort of takes the passion out of things. :-(

Before we TTC we had :sex: whenever we wanted and we were really ready for it when we did but we never really left it long naturally this way I would say we did it on average around 3 times a week when not TTC which isn't so bad haha!

I have been seeing posts on here from some girls where their DH are saying they don't wanna :sex: and they get really upset. One girl was in tear the other day saying that her DH spoilt here SMEP because he was too tired to :sex: . I must admit though for some strange weird mad reason that I am always more horny when I O. I don't know about the other girls on here. Are you the same? Or am I a bit weird haha

I've talked to my girlfriends about it and we all confess to feeling like we're in heat at O time. Has anyone else ever seen the TV series "Dark Angel" that was on about 10 years ago starring Jessica Alba? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Angel_(TV_series)

Her character would go into heat and she'd have to lock herself in a room to avoid men. I'm not that bad, but I can totally relate.

The whole SMEP thing does take some romance away though. Also, don't want to get too into everyone's business but I'm bored with always being on bottom. Does it really matter that much? That makes it more of a chore as well.:dust:

Elvis--being in missionary position just optimizes the chances of getting pregnant. So DH and I stick to missionary for the day of ovulation and the two days after....but the other times any position is fair game! :blush:

As long as sperm is released inside you there's a chance of getting pregnant.

DH did say last night that he couldn't wait until these two days were over so we could *ahem* utilize different positions :haha: :blush:

arein, you're a smoker too?! fab. idk i think the cigarettes have been giving me the migraines lately, don't know why cause i've been smoking for 5-6 years but every time i light up i get this horrible burning migraine.. which is definitely helping me quit right now. plus i'm overweight, not morbidly i'm just a chunky monkey :haha: and that's not helping either, trying to eat healthy (which has been succesful the last few weeks, besides my pizza yesterday and CHICFILA TODAY!! but no one can say no to chicfila).
i don't know, i just want to be able to run around with future kids and play and i can't even run around with my dog i get so winded. plus i don't need anything else hurting my fertility.
nix, thanks for the advice! i think i'll hide one around the house somewhere.

Mamaxm- I hope i get my bfp soon so I can quit smoking..... its killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->