Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Oh ladies, I am just going to be sick....I can't believe I did this...

After shouting my bfp from the rooftops, I realized I read it wrong in the early hours of being half asleep...I had a Facts Plus which shows a plus as a positive, and then a line as the control. I saw 2 lines, got all excited, and now I think AF is really on her way. I kept pulling it out to look at it, and my heart just dropped when I realized the lines were not parallel. I've never used this type of test before.

I just called hubby sobbing-I went from having the happiest day to being beyond crushed. And I feel like a complete ass for making such a dumb mistake.

Thank God we didn't tell anyone else yet, it's horrifying enough to have to confess it here.

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! I've done this myself, actually, so please don't feel 'dumb' or 'horrified' to need to tell us. I will never take that kind of test again it was so upsetting. Saw the two lines, said oh my god oh my god oh my god like three billion times, but then reread the directions because I didn't quite believe it. When I saw it was supposed to be a line and a plus, ...... It was a horrible sinking feeling. Went from the highest high to very low in seconds. So, while I don't expect that to make you feel any better, I did want you to know you have no reason to feel bad about making this mistake and telling us.

Those damned tests need to be outlawed.

Again, I'm so sorry. Wish there was something more I could say, but there just isn't....

Ladies, I need some help..... On Friday, I started spotting. On Saturday afternoon, I thought AF arrived because I definitely needed more than a liner. But I just spotted on Sunday and Monday. I had NOTHING on Tuesday until late Tuesday afternoon, and since then it has been ridiculously heavy and... i know this is gross, but very clotty...

I set my CBFM and chart to CD1 being Saturday... Now I'm rethiking it. Should it have been yesterday instead?

I hate to get it wrong because I O'd on CD17 last month, and it's only my second month using the CBFM. I don't want to have it ask for sticks at the wrong time and either miss the surge or use too many sticks.....

What do you think??? I normally have right around 28 day cycles, but if I move it, this month would be 31 days.

Leaning toward moving it to yesterday.......... I thought AF might have been done on Monday and was just very light, so this kinda came as a surprise. Glad to get everything "cleared out" though, so I can "start fresh" for next month though! :haha:

Hmm, SG, I would lean towards keeping it where it is because if it doesn't pick up your LH surge in the first 10 sticks, it'll just keep asking you to test until it does, right? I know that means wasting some sticks, but don't want you to miss your LH surge at the same time. Your AF is all weird like mine...I always get clots, and don't really know why...is this new for you? Don't worry about sounding gross! :hugs:

Ok, officially just ordered some maca and softcups...ordered through Amazon so hope they get here soon! :happydance:

Ok, officially just ordered some maca and softcups...ordered through Amazon so hope they get here soon! :happydance:

I'm gonna get me some maca tomorrow! Oh, and even better, I told my OH about how ladies on here are making their OHs take it too. He asked what it was for, and I said I'd like you to take it but I'm not going to buy it if you're not going to take it.... lol, he said 'oh, I'll take that'.... ROFLMAO. He only sporadically takes a multivitamin at my request, but he sounds rather interested in maca! I'll make him take it when I take mine so I know he's following through. Geez, I feel like such a nag! :haha:

I struggled to tell him about what's on this forum because I kept wanting to use the acronyms BD, SMEP and such. I got a good chuckle out of it, since he has no idea what I'm talking about!

Hmm, SG, I would lean towards keeping it where it is because if it doesn't pick up your LH surge in the first 10 sticks, it'll just keep asking you to test until it does, right? I know that means wasting some sticks, but don't want you to miss your LH surge at the same time. Your AF is all weird like mine...I always get clots, and don't really know why...is this new for you? Don't worry about sounding gross! :hugs:

Yes, this is very weird for me. I'm used to spotting about 4ish days before AF, then a moderately light AF for a couple days, then another couple days of spotting. This was 1.5 days of spotting, one night of slightly less than normal AF, then spotting for two days, then nothing for a morning/afternoon. THEN BAM! It's really heavy. It's one of those times when I wish I could take a picture to show my OB/GYN and ask if it's normal to have these big stringy looking clots too.... But that would probably be crossing some sort of line of decency!!! :rofl:

And like I said earlier, I usually have about 28 days, but a very short LP. Prior to taking B100, it was 8 or 9 days. This time, if I keep it at Saturday it would be 10.5 days (since I know exactly when AF came)... So if I move my AF back to yesterday, my LP would actually be "normal". and THAT is definitely not normal for me!

Tooooooo complicated..........

Girls I am thinking of starting my smep this month two days early, for mo other reason other than that I am HORNY!!!!!
:haha:

FX'd for you nevertogether...you guys have to do it twice a day if you can!

Good story Missymoo, unbelievable! Hmmm, does that mean we have to go on the pill to get preggers??!!:-k We've been doing the wrong thing all along...DARN IT!!!:dohh:

And girls, try to block those negative feelings about pregnant women (I KNOW it's hard), but it might bring you bad kharma! Try to associate pregnancy (no matter who's) with something beautiful...I'm sure it has to be better than assoc it with anger or resentment! Know what I mean? :flower:

Lady - your DH is so cute for doing that, bless him!

Will go eat with DH now, he was nice and cooked dinner because I feel tired and sleepy...(awwww!).

Catch up later! :dust:

omygosh i forget some people aren't blessed with chicfila's. chicfila is the best fast food type chicken sandwich fast food place EVER but it's actually on the healthier side. i'm obsessed.
well i have two more cigs. haven't smoked one in four hours (which is good for me, i'm a pack a day smoker) and i'm not feeling the need to right now.
soph i know what you mean about cm. i don't have very much at all right now which is a big bummer, i'll be using preseed but i'm almost out. i'm just hoping my temp will jump up tomorrow, i have some light cramping down there. when i napped i had a dream i was o'ing (i know thats crazy, but ttc is taking over my dreams now too, lol) so whatev. we'll see.

chick-fil-a lol..... thats where we ate tonight because we have been out house hunting!!

I'm gonna get me some maca tomorrow! Oh, and even better, I told my OH about how ladies on here are making their OHs take it too. He asked what it was for, and I said I'd like you to take it but I'm not going to buy it if you're not going to take it.... lol, he said 'oh, I'll take that'.... ROFLMAO. He only sporadically takes a multivitamin at my request, but he sounds rather interested in maca! I'll make him take it when I take mine so I know he's following through. Geez, I feel like such a nag! :haha:

I struggled to tell him about what's on this forum because I kept wanting to use the acronyms BD, SMEP and such. I got a good chuckle out of it, since he has no idea what I'm talking about!

My OH is great we were in wal-mart the other day I believe it was Sunday and he leans over and says.... "so is there any rule about bd-ing twice in one day?" LOL :haha: he knows the lingo!!!

Thanks ladies. I don't post on this thread much but I must admit I stalk it daily. It just moves so fast and by time I get home and able to get on line everyone is off for the day. But I have to say you ladies are wonderful and bring many smiles to my face!!:)

:rofl: that made me laugh ttcstill...my dh didn't like the fact that we had to bd every other day...I told him his swimmenrs had to recoup and he gave me a face like "what?" :dohh:

Thanks ladies. I don't post on this thread much but I must admit I stalk it daily. It just moves so fast and by time I get home and able to get on line everyone is off for the day. But I have to say you ladies are wonderful and bring many smiles to my face!!:)

Me, too! Lol. I'm learning a lot - hopefully I'll have more to contribute the more I'm on here. We're only in our second month of trying...

My OH is great we were in wal-mart the other day I believe it was Sunday and he leans over and says.... "so is there any rule about bd-ing twice in one day?" LOL :haha: he knows the lingo!!!

Haha, I love that ttcstill :) My DH is the same way too. I think it's so cute. He told me he hopes we get that :bfp: in June. I was like awwww :)

I need to be removed from the front page.. we had an initial positive that didn't result in ovulation so our SMEP plan wasn't fully realized! ;-)

Good morning ladies took mamas advice and started our:sex:
last night cycle day 9! missed 8 out cos had to have it on day 7 couldnt wait any longer lol.
So its off today bd tommorrow and meant to be ov on sat not doing any ov tests just keeping my FX'ED!!
So should we bd sat,sun, mon off tues and one for good luck on tues??
HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL.
my other half wouldnt let me have sex on monday even though i really wanted it ! After i explained the plan and mama's advice to him properly he took the reins:winkwink::winkwink:
well i had some ewcm yesterday and this morning, good sign?
Hope this is our month and everyone else toox x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"