Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Is it normal to start getting ewcm on day 15 when I usually get my LH surge on day 17?

What are your OPKs like at the moment MissyMooMoo? Maybe you're ovulating earlier this cycle

I always tend to get EWCM a few days before OV then not much on the day of OV!! I wouldnt worry too much and get BDing!

I am using CBFM and CBOPK's. On CBOPK it has no smiley face and on CBFM it is low. But I have used CBOPK's in past and ALWAYS get the LH Surge on day 17. x But I swear I am so happy I do have ewcm which is something I have never got before since coming off the contraceptive pill Cilest x

Razcox - We :sex: last night lol. Was going to skip a day and do it again on day 16 then 17, 18 and 19 then skip a day and do one more, but not sure now. But if my OPK and CBFM both say I am low dunno now. Can't really do it everyday from now or else we will be sore and tired out lol and his swimmers will all go down :-(

Just carry on every other night until you get your surge MissyMooMoo, have you taken anything to help increase your EWCM this month? I took EPO and the amount i got this month was double last months. I'll definitely be taking it again next month if I don't get my BFP this month

Yes Robittusin from day 10 and lots of water. So much that I find it difficult to last for the 4 hours from 12 until 4pm in order to do my OPK lol x

Contrary to popular belief, you are most fertile 2 days before O. The reason being is that there has to be sperm available to fertilize the egg almost as soon as it's out of the gate. If you wait until day of O, you'll most likely be too late. (poet and didn't know it) That's why you get EWCM sooner.

Well hey then thats brilliant timing cos I have ewcm now on cd 15 and I am :sex: tomorrow on dc16 (in keeping with the smep) and get my lh surge on dc17, I o on dc18. So it's all working out like clockwork because I will have :sex: 2 days before I o this way! I am happy...so so happy hehe:happydance::happydance::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Ok sign me up I'm totally doing this plan this cycle :dance:.. Actually this was the plan that I had mapped out for BD this month anyway!!! I had planned to BD every second day from CD 8 because it seems from my charts I ovulate on CD 17 so I will get a BD the day before ovulation which is great timing.

Can I join you ladies??? :flower:

I am completely confused ..... got my positive opk yesterday and its already going lighter..... I was having dull pains in my lower left side last night......and my temp is rising today could I have ovulated yesterday???? I am sooooo confused!

Ok, officially just ordered some maca and softcups...ordered through Amazon so hope they get here soon! :happydance:

I'm gonna get me some maca tomorrow! Oh, and even better, I told my OH about how ladies on here are making their OHs take it too. He asked what it was for, and I said I'd like you to take it but I'm not going to buy it if you're not going to take it.... lol, he said 'oh, I'll take that'.... ROFLMAO. He only sporadically takes a multivitamin at my request, but he sounds rather interested in maca! I'll make him take it when I take mine so I know he's following through. Geez, I feel like such a nag! :haha:

I struggled to tell him about what's on this forum because I kept wanting to use the acronyms BD, SMEP and such. I got a good chuckle out of it, since he has no idea what I'm talking about!

My OH is great we were in wal-mart the other day I believe it was Sunday and he leans over and says.... "so is there any rule about bd-ing twice in one day?" LOL :haha: he knows the lingo!!!

Haha, I love that ttcstill :) My DH is the same way too. I think it's so cute. He told me he hopes we get that :bfp: in June. I was like awwww :)

Awww thats so cute.....they do come out with the cutest stuff that is so unexpected don't they! hehe. Sometimes I feel like its just me that's thinking about it all but I think they do doo, they just don't talk about it as much as us. Anyway last night when we :sex: after finishing he actually said to me...."Do you want me to get you a pillow to put underneath you bum"? How cute is that? I was a little bit shocked.....THEY DO LISTEN TO US! And care. :hugs:

Yep they can be amazing................................

I am completely confused ..... got my positive opk yesterday and its already going lighter..... I was having dull pains in my lower left side last night......and my temp is rising today could I have ovulated yesterday???? I am sooooo confused!

I recommend not taking any more OPK tests after getting a positive. If you keep testing after getting the positive many factors can affect results (not just a surge, but time of the day, how much you've had to drink, etc). You save money by not wasting any more OPKs after getting your positive! :thumbup:

Just base your ovulation date on your first positive OPK.

Hi Moochacha! Welcome!

I think my DH is getting a little fed up, he has to leave at 9:45 for work so at 9:15 last night he says "Let me do my part, I have to go to work". Wham, bam, thank you ma'am....

Hi Moochacha! Welcome!

I think my DH is getting a little fed up, he has to leave at 9:45 for work so at 9:15 last night he says "Let me do my part, I have to go to work". Wham, bam, thank you ma'am....

oh no....... have you thought about morning lovins???

Ok sign me up I'm totally doing this plan this cycle :dance:.. Actually this was the plan that I had mapped out for BD this month anyway!!! I had planned to BD every second day from CD 8 because it seems from my charts I ovulate on CD 17 so I will get a BD the day before ovulation which is great timing.

Can I join you ladies??? :flower:

Welcome!!!! :dust:

Is it normal to start getting ewcm on day 15 when I usually get my LH surge on day 17?

Yeah apparently I read that you get EWCM before and during ovulation and it can be up to 5 days before. Then once ovulated it decreases. x

I got my OPK surge yesterday at 2pm and 3pm.........(i got a bit addicted) then when I tested again at 7pm it was gone. Still getting ov pains this morning. I think I may have ovulated today.

I dont temp though, so im lost with that bit. x

Hi Moochacha! Welcome!

When he gets on from work!! Does he work nights? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->