Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Thanks ladies. I don't post on this thread much but I must admit I stalk it daily. It just moves so fast and by time I get home and able to get on line everyone is off for the day. But I have to say you ladies are wonderful and bring many smiles to my face!!:)

So sorry reedsgirl :hugs: that she got you :(
I know it is sooo hard to keep up with this thread, just know we are here when you need us!

Warrior Wisdom of the Day

The correct way to check CM:
Instead of using just one finger, use two. Place one finger on one side of the cervix, and the other finger on the other side. Press gently on each side at the same time, like you are squeezing the cervix. Bring your fingers together over the opening of the cervix and then pull them out, check cervical mucus.

**found this info late yesterday! i decided to try it even though i thought it would be tough as CP is high and maneuvering two fingers in there sounded near impossible, but i did it and LO AND BEHOLD! EWCM!!! :happydance: now i'm just hoping my temp will be high this morning. we did our bd, got the softcup in now and i am a happy girl. i will be using this method of checking CM from now on, i've never seen EWCM until today.

Kind of like squeezing a big cervical pimple!

ew it totally was, hahahaha! but i was so shocked. i've never had EWCM before, maybe because i haven't been checking the right way! i was kind of down today because i've been drinking gallons of grapefruit juice and didn't notice a difference, then i found the new method and was so happy! jumped into bed with OH, hahaha! now i wish i hadn't napped. i desperately need sleep so i can get a good temp in the morning. i hope i o'd today.. i swear if i o on cd18 again i'll be so mad, i'm taking 8 pills a day to fix that darnit!

btw i promise i'll update the % tomorrow, not in the mood to look at numbers right now. my head is killing me.

Instead of using just one finger, use two. Place one finger on one side of the cervix, and the other finger on the other side. Press gently on each side at the same time, like you are squeezing the cervix. Bring your fingers together over the opening of the cervix and then pull them out, check cervical mucus.

**found this info late yesterday! i decided to try it even though i thought it would be tough as CP is high and maneuvering two fingers in there sounded near impossible, but i did it and LO AND BEHOLD! EWCM!!! :happydance: now i'm just hoping my temp will be high this morning. we did our bd, got the softcup in now and i am a happy girl. i will be using this method of checking CM from now on, i've never seen EWCM until today.

:happydance:Woo hoo! I might try that way later. x

dangit all. just put in my temp (i haven't fallen asleep yet, but it usually differs by one degree so i put it in anyways, if it changes when/if/after i fall asleep, i'll change it) and apparantly i already o'd. cd13, that's a record for me! i did notice cramping that day though. guess what my edd is based on o..
01-10-11.
i think that's a pretty good number! all 1s and 0s!
but who knows. i could o in a couple days. they're just crosshairs for now, we'll see.

Sara yay thats wicked I get so excited when I know im Ovulating, yes Im hoping it works as was so expensive

No im not a smoker I quit four years ago but I do have a couple of drinks, dont want to deny myself but cut it right down in 2ww

Nixi thats how I stopped, reverse pyschology knowing you have them makes you not bothered hehe
Nah think its tomorrow for me so hopefully 1dpo saturday not far away from you tho!

I read the book on how to quit smoking cant remember the guys name and you have to keep on smoking til you finish the book. I was really cynical but it worked

GL ttcstill and whats holding him up with the ring????
we are on the same cycle day! I was say tomorrow let the spermies build up?

whats chicfila??? has was beaten to it sounds yummy

Hi and GL New Mummy!

reedsgirl1138 - Sorry the :witch: got you hun xx

Mamaxm - Thanks for the tip! Not using my CBFM or anthing this month so will use this to try and avoid my fertile days to let things settle now. Refuse to use condoms as i hate the things! Kepping my fingers crossed for you as well that you caught that eggy x

To anyone else waiting to OV happy BDing and those waiting on AF hope the :witch: stays away and lots of :dust: to all.

AFM - Reached the brown icky stage so shouldnt be long until the bleeding stops now, will start temping tomorrow to track my cycle again. Just wish we could hurry and start TTC again! Back to work today for a couple of days and so far its going ok, everyone seem to be avoiding talking about it like a big elephant in the room. Oh well i would rather they do that then ask me every 5 mins how i am!

Girls I am thinking of starting my smep this month two days early, for mo other reason other than that I am HORNY!!!!!
:haha:

FX'd for you nevertogether...you guys have to do it twice a day if you can!

Good story Missymoo, unbelievable! Hmmm, does that mean we have to go on the pill to get preggers??!!:-k We've been doing the wrong thing all along...DARN IT!!!:dohh:

And girls, try to block those negative feelings about pregnant women (I KNOW it's hard), but it might bring you bad kharma! Try to associate pregnancy (no matter who's) with something beautiful...I'm sure it has to be better than assoc it with anger or resentment! Know what I mean? :flower:

Lady - your DH is so cute for doing that, bless him!

Will go eat with DH now, he was nice and cooked dinner because I feel tired and sleepy...(awwww!).

Catch up later! :dust:

One think I really do feel strongly about is that I will NEVER EVER ON THIS EARTH GO BACK ON THE DAMN PILL! lol

Thanks ladies. I don't post on this thread much but I must admit I stalk it daily. It just moves so fast and by time I get home and able to get on line everyone is off for the day. But I have to say you ladies are wonderful and bring many smiles to my face!!:)

Sorry the evil old hag got you. At least we aren't as bad as my pug puppy; she's been in season for 3 weeks now! Shes tired off it all and my 2 boy dogs are always sniffing and licking her. I've had to protect her from it all for the whole 3 weeks. Its alwful for doggies and she smells bad to lol. At least we don't have to do it for 3 weeks lol x

:rofl: that made me laugh ttcstill...my dh didn't like the fact that we had to bd every other day...I told him his swimmenrs had to recoup and he gave me a face like "what?" :dohh:

Yeah this morning my DH tried to get something going. Dunno what it is with him and mornings. lol. But I just said...."Nooooo we can't". But that seems to turn him on even more. But when I get everything planned in the evenings and we are all set its not the same nawty feeling lol. x

Ok, officially just ordered some maca and softcups...ordered through Amazon so hope they get here soon! :happydance:

I'm gonna get me some maca tomorrow! Oh, and even better, I told my OH about how ladies on here are making their OHs take it too. He asked what it was for, and I said I'd like you to take it but I'm not going to buy it if you're not going to take it.... lol, he said 'oh, I'll take that'.... ROFLMAO. He only sporadically takes a multivitamin at my request, but he sounds rather interested in maca! I'll make him take it when I take mine so I know he's following through. Geez, I feel like such a nag! :haha:

I struggled to tell him about what's on this forum because I kept wanting to use the acronyms BD, SMEP and such. I got a good chuckle out of it, since he has no idea what I'm talking about!

My OH is great we were in wal-mart the other day I believe it was Sunday and he leans over and says.... "so is there any rule about bd-ing twice in one day?" LOL :haha: he knows the lingo!!!

Haha, I love that ttcstill :) My DH is the same way too. I think it's so cute. He told me he hopes we get that :bfp: in June. I was like awwww :)

Awww thats so cute.....they do come out with the cutest stuff that is so unexpected don't they! hehe. Sometimes I feel like its just me that's thinking about it all but I think they do doo, they just don't talk about it as much as us. Anyway last night when we :sex: after finishing he actually said to me...."Do you want me to get you a pillow to put underneath you bum"? How cute is that? I was a little bit shocked.....THEY DO LISTEN TO US! And care. :hugs:

Wow I'm going to go and do this in a sec after catching up. I have also never seen ewcm but I would be so excited if I did. I am happy for you...So happy that everything is going good for you. Go girl Go...like its your birthday...hehe :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

reedsgirl-:hugs:

ttcstill- Thanks! I'm always curious what everyone's names are!

soph---Ew...:rofl:

wanting- Me too. It backed down today back to possible fertility but my temps do not coincide with the damn monitor AT ALL.

Oh my god!!!! I have ewcm!!! I do I do....I just did the 2 finger method like squeezing a big cervical spot and it works. It was stringy and I could stretch it for miles and miles!!!! Im so happy yay yay. I've never had it before ever. Do you think it takes a while to come after being off the pill? I came the pill in February so not long ago but I have also been drinking like a fish and taking Robittusin from CD10. Will I need to still use Preseed or shall I just use it for good measures anyhow? x:happydance::happydance:

BFNs for the last few days, AF due tomorrow/Saturday. Will see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->