Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

welcome moochacha!
missy, i'm glad it worked for you too! i was beyond excited.
my temp was exactly what i predicted last night when i woke up this morning :happydance:, totally called it. so happy, i either o'd yesterday which is cd15, which is normal for me, or i o'd cd13 which i doubt (but if FF says so..). arein have a looksies. either way i think i'll be fine, i bd'd the day of o in both cases conveniently.

maternity ward on discovery health :happydance: and then baby stories! or bringing home baby, same thing.

Tammy and Racheal-He does work nights and I have to leave in the morning before he gets home so there isn't any way for morning meetings unfortunately.

Morgan- I think that your crosshairs will change in the next couple of days.

Probably tomorrow it will change to CD 15. Just an estimate but I don't think it's done yet!

me neither. i did a little experiment and put it high temps for the next three days, it changed my o date to cd15. thank god. bd tonight, tomorrow and then the insurance bd. i'm so glad my CM is behaving, otherwise i'd have no idea what's going on.
where are my bfps?! jelliebaby? any news? anyone?

ooh.. 28% success rate. we're due some serious bfps.

Warrior Wisdom

Have sex the day before ovulation to up your chances! Sperm usually reach the fallopian tube and the egg within minutes after intercourse, however, Sperm need about 12 hours in your uterus before they can actually fertilize the egg in a special process called capacitation. This is the maturation process within the female reproductive tract by which sperm become capable of fertilization. That's why the best time to make love is the day before and the day of ovulation. It's all about the timing.

I am totally blanked right now ... I found my ex husband after 11years of him hiding my daughter from me..... He is going to hide her from me I know he is!!!!!....... I want to :gun: him!!!!!

whoah.. so you haven't seen your daughter in 11 years?

i no how u feel bout the night shift business, i work nights n hubby works days so its hard 4 us too,, usually have very tired moring bd lol xx

haha, i've had sleepless nights where i've woken OH up at 4AM just to get bd'ing over with for the day. he doesn't like it so much but it's quick!

:rofl: that made me laugh ttcstill...my dh didn't like the fact that we had to bd every other day...I told him his swimmenrs had to recoup and he gave me a face like "what?" :dohh:

Yeah this morning my DH tried to get something going. Dunno what it is with him and mornings. lol. But I just said...."Nooooo we can't". But that seems to turn him on even more. But when I get everything planned in the evenings and we are all set its not the same nawty feeling lol. x

I like mornings too, and dh is usually pretty horny then. what about switching from night time bd, to mornings?

Oh my god!!!! I have ewcm!!! I do I do....I just did the 2 finger method like squeezing a big cervical spot and it works. It was stringy and I could stretch it for miles and miles!!!! Im so happy yay yay. I've never had it before ever. Do you think it takes a while to come after being off the pill? I came the pill in February so not long ago but I have also been drinking like a fish and taking Robittusin from CD10. Will I need to still use Preseed or shall I just use it for good measures anyhow? x:happydance::happydance:

I think it does take a while missy. I came of at the beginning of jan and still have next to none. I think I had more when I was ON the pill! I think I will try top squeeze the cervical pimple too.

Contrary to popular belief, you are most fertile 2 days before O. The reason being is that there has to be sperm available to fertilize the egg almost as soon as it's out of the gate. If you wait until day of O, you'll most likely be too late. (poet and didn't know it) That's why you get EWCM sooner.

Am banking on this theory!

Hi Moochacha! Welcome!

I think my DH is getting a little fed up, he has to leave at 9:45 for work so at 9:15 last night he says "Let me do my part, I have to go to work". Wham, bam, thank you ma'am....

LOL! Oh so romantic, at least he is willing to do his part!

Warrior Wisdom

Have sex the day before ovulation to up your chances! Sperm usually reach the fallopian tube and the egg within minutes after intercourse, however, Sperm need about 12 hours in your uterus before they can actually fertilize the egg in a special process called capacitation. This is the maturation process within the female reproductive tract by which sperm become capable of fertilization. That's why the best time to make love is the day before and the day of ovulation. It's all about the timing.

Again, banking on this!!

I am totally blanked right now ... I found my ex husband after 11years of him hiding my daughter from me..... He is going to hide her from me I know he is!!!!!....... I want to :gun: him!!!!!

Come again! WTH!!! Please explain!!!!!!
Sounds like I would want to kill the blighter too

Ooooh just realised that it is day 8 today!!!
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it, ooo yeah!!!

what??????? what happened? x

yeah ttcstill don't drop a bomb like that and not elaborate! i hope everythings okay..

My sister told me today she is having her coil out in a couple of weeks. Im feeling jealous she might get pregnant before me. I know its childish but its made me feel rubbish. It would be the best thing ever if we were pregnant together. AGH I need to get my PMA back! x

Tammy and Racheal-He does work nights and I have to leave in the morning before he gets home so there isn't any way for morning meetings unfortunately.

Oh hun.

Well at least he ok with "doing his bit"

next time round if I dont get my BFP, I may as well be out for the month cos im working night shifts on all the important days and it just wont happen :cry:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->